Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Was asked to post this....
A Commenter with previous experience with 'Hobie" aka Jeff Gordon - "Zapper"

A Commenter and former Reader of RMN sent this to share.  
More information on Mike Poulos at the bottom.  

The Google search also has more information. 

Since that default judgement for $11,739.21 is a done deal and the plaintiff is looking to enforce that judgement, 

Hobie and Rayelan will just have to scam a little harder.

Speaking of scams, Hobie otherwise known as Jeff Gordon, appears to have prior experience at relieving folks of their money in less than honest ways.
(03-01-2023, 02:01 PM)Bogor Wrote: A Commenter with previous experience with 'Hobie" aka Jeff Gordon - "Zapper"

Since that default judgement for $11,739.21 is a done deal and the plaintiff is looking to enforce that judgement, 

Speaking of scams, Hobie otherwise known as Jeff Gordon, appears to have prior experience at relieving folks of their money in less than honest ways.

Are you referring to RMN, as in "Rumor Mill News?"
(04-01-2023, 12:41 AM)Counselor Wrote:
(03-01-2023, 02:01 PM)Bogor Wrote: A Commenter with previous experience with 'Hobie" aka Jeff Gordon - "Zapper"

Are you referring to RMN, as in "Rumor Mill News?"

Dear Counselor

I have no idea, I just posted this because of a request from another member who for whatever reason wants to be anonymous. 

Personally, I don't know RMN, but a long time ago there was an article on the internet where Jeff Gordon was convicted of fraud regards something called "Well Now" and there Jeff´s name wasn't Hobie but Jeff Gordon, and he had to repay, and as I remember it, 10.000 USD back to some people. And if - and it is huge IF I remember correctly, then it was at the same time Jeff´s house burned and many E65 members send funds to Jeff.

I WILL UNDERLINE that it is as I remember it, and it can be wrong.

Unfortunately, I have not had success to find that article again, and the reason why I looked after it was that Jeff Gordon on many occasions have tried to make it like I'm the one full of shit :-)
hello Bogor, sorry for my late reply as my computer has some failures so am posting from the phone...

It was me who first posted those texts about SCAMMER JEFF GORDON in this E65 Forum
hi Garlin,

this is the link to the thread I created during June 2020 reporting SCAMMER JEFF GORDON:

http://mikepoulosscams.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=107

it has the same content you are reporting  Big Grin
(11-02-2023, 03:47 PM)american-e65-scammed Wrote: hi Garlin,

this is the link to the thread I created during June 2020 reporting SCAMMER JEFF GORDON:

http://mikepoulosscams.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=107

it has the same content you are reporting  Big Grin

Hi there - maybe but I dont know. Was asking from another reader of this forum to  post it - so I did :-)