Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Positive new Update !!!
Big Grin 
Mike just posted a positive Update: Things are moving forward!!
I know at least 2 persons who don't like the positive news. You all know whom I'm talking about. Smile
(12-07-2022, 11:39 PM)fisher Wrote: Mike just posted a positive update: Things are moving forward!!
I know at least 2 people who don't like the positive news. You all know whom I'm talking about. Smile

Woooow Waauuuw Jamen det er jo fantastisk, congrats so much, so now you finally will be soooo rich very soooooooon :-D

There can only be one positive news, and that is you got paid, anything else belongs in the category blabla or hot air.
And this was 1 of the 2 persons I mentioned before... Smile
I have for a long time known that you are fundamentally under-franked and have difficulty understanding even simple sentences, but I am indescribably surprised that you also do not understand such simple sentences, in which I congratulate you on your soon new status as a millionaire, perhaps even billionaire because there must have been an insane amount of interest after more than 22 years.

So I'll just try again.

Congratulations on the good news and that you will be very rich soooooon. Positive news can only be payout is just around the corner.

And now there is open for more of your funny stupidities :-)
Person #1 again confirmed! Smile
(15-07-2022, 06:00 PM)fisher Wrote: Person #1 again confirmed! Smile

and again, Fisher confirms having an IQ slightly below a piece of wet plywood.

I seriously hope for Fisher that it is not associated with pain to be so narrow-minded and completely unbelievably ridiculous, because if it is associated with pain, he must be in such great pain constantly, which, incidentally makes sense when one sees his unbearable stupid "comments"

Is it possible to make a financial fundraiser for Fisher so he can be sent to the hospital and get the white cut?
Person #1 again confirmed! Smile
In all honesty,you still believe that you will be paid out for this
(26-07-2022, 06:35 AM)scandoz Wrote: In all honesty,you still believe that you will be paid out for this

51:49 Smile
(26-07-2022, 06:35 AM)scandoz Wrote: In all honesty,you still believe that you will be paid out for this

I'm sure Fisher will come up with one of his usual deep, profound, and intelligent answers.

You cannot dispute that Fisher has a positive statement from Mike and when Mike and/or Jeff say something, it is set in stone and 100% indisputable.

Having said that, there are still people on our planet who believe the earth is flat, people who happily vote for Thrump, and then there are those who believe everything Mike/Jeff says, and this is despite the fact that the Americans, Russians and Chinese have proven that the earth is not flat, but round, that hearings in the USA show that Thrump is an orange clown, and that Mike/Jeff has at no time delivered anything - apart from lies and hot air.

I have said many times, come up with one single sentence from Mike that can be proven - just one!

I am deleting myself from the forum and giving Mike a public apology for calling him a scam artist, simple thief and a liar.

The family and I are going on summer vacation tomorrow and will be away for the next 2 weeks, so there is plenty of time to find just one sentence where what Mike writes/promises can be proven.

Happy holidays to all - and Fisher keep quiet, it will suit you.