Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Positive new Update !!!
ARE YOU READY FOR MONTHLY GOFUNDME ???
So Fisher how much are you donating to MIKE this month ? But don't forget next month MIKE is going to ask again ! Better prepare all your lifesavings !!
Jorgen errr... Vsbvictim: You are an internet troll at its best or just sick...

With the Gofundme and the fact that Mike has to stay longer in Canada you was right, with your other 3 points NOT...
So you lost 2:3.

LMAOOOOO
WAIT FOR IT... MUCH WORSE UPDATES STILL TO COME
Jorgen errr... Vsbvictim: You are an internet troll at its best or just sick...
the last 3 E65 Endowment65 "updates" are a SHAM as the only thing SCAMMER MIKE POULOS does is REQUEST "donations" - once again and over and over again!!!

The so-called "Admin D" is the writer using sometimes a CRIPTIC speech

Once more, Christmas is approaching and Garlin will be right for another year....   Angry
(28-08-2022, 12:06 AM)american-e65-scammed Wrote: the last 3 E65 Endowment65 "updates" are a SHAM as the only thing SCAMMER MIKE POULOS does is REQUEST "donations" - once again and over and over again!!!

The so-called "Admin D" is the writer using sometimes a CRIPTIC speech

Once more, Christmas is approaching and Garlin will be right for another year....   Angry

I could easily write Merry Christmas today because there will be no changes regarding payouts and changes is the wrong word as the word is NEVER!

Quite a few people are writing to me about updates, and I won't spend time finding updates or asking people to send them to me so I can post them.

It could be an advantage for those who do not have access to updates that they were copied and shared here, and it could make the forum alive again.

If you are afraid that Mike and Jeff will delete you from the "database", send them via PM and I will insert them, but days and weeks can go by when I
don't look at this rather dead forum often.

And Fisher I have asked you to be silent earlier, since you (as usual you don't comprehend a shit) have not understood that simple message, then I
will bring it down to your usual extremely low level, and say it in a very easy-to-understand language!

SHUT THE FUCK UP when the adults are debating!!!
Jorgen, you are an internet troll at its best or just sick...
(30-08-2022, 12:03 PM)fisher Wrote: Jorgen, you are an internet troll at its best or just sick...

Fortunately, there is a cure for diseases, and trolls are something we love all over Scandinavia, something you ALSO DON'T know a damn thing about.

On the other hand, there is no cure for your completely unimaginable idiocy, and for your own sake I hope that it is not associated with pain to be so completely indescribably brain dead, on the other hand, it would explain a lot of your ridiculous and childish behavior.

You are simply stupid and if you went to the doctor the doctor will wonder what the hell makes your heartbeat.

It is desirable that you start contributing at a mature level rather than indicating that you know anything because you really don't know shit.

There are several of us who have access to first-hand information that is shared and there is nothing to indicate that you are anywhere near the letter P in the word PAYOUT, your 49/51 is at the same level as claiming that there is a 49% chance that our globe is round and 51% that our globe is flat. If you don't know I can help you and inform you that our globe is rpund.

E65 is something you dream about because you refuse to look at the facts and act like other normal people.

Your behavior is childish, I have seen children down to kindergarten level behave more grown up than you.

Then again, shut up when the adults are talking, or grow up and start behaving in a way that all can build even a modicum of respect for your puny soul.

In closing for you it is Mister Jorgen, and if it wasn't for me this forum wouldn't exist, just because Martin took over doesn't change that fact.
Jorgen, you are an internet troll at its best or just sick. And... you are a liar and a thief...