Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Positive new Update !!!
Dear Garlin,

in response to your comments here:

Quite a few people are writing to me about updates, and I won't spend time finding updates or asking people to send them to me so I can post them.

It could be an advantage for those who do not have access to updates that they were copied and shared here, and it could make the forum alive again.

If you are afraid that Mike and Jeff will delete you from the "database", send them via PM and I will insert them, but days and weeks can go by when I don't look at this rather dead forum often.

I have been trying to copy and paste the E65 Endowment65 updates telegramed by SCAMMER MIKE POULOS and his lackey "Admin D" but it seems they are copy-protected so I am asking you to tell us how to do it as you are an IT expert.
I use Telegram on the web but it is not possible to copy the E65 updates from my computer.
(04-09-2022, 03:19 PM)american-e65-scammed Wrote: Dear Garlin,

in response to your comments here:

Quite a few people are writing to me about updates, and I won't spend time finding updates or asking people to send them to me so I can post them.

It could be an advantage for those who do not have access to updates that they were copied and shared here, and it could make the forum alive again.

If you are afraid that Mike and Jeff will delete you from the "database", send them via PM and I will insert them, but days and weeks can go by when I don't look at this rather dead forum often.

I have been trying to copy and paste the E65 Endowment65 updates telegramed by SCAMMER MIKE POULOS and his lackey "Admin D" but it seems they are copy-protected so I am asking you to tell us how to do it as you are an IT expert.
I use Telegram on the web but it is not possible to copy the E65 updates from my computer.

YOU CANNOT READ THEN TYPE IT BACK ???
vsbvictim,

you can type the E65 updates as well or anyone here
It is much faster and error-free to be able to copy and paste the texts so I am waiting for the response from Garlin
(12-07-2022, 11:39 PM)fisher Wrote: Mike just posted a positive Update: Things are moving forward!!
I know at least 2 persons who don't like the positive news. You all know whom I'm talking about. Smile

LOL positive new update my ASS

LMAOOOOO
DANG!!! And here's ONE of the 2 persons I talked about... ?
(05-09-2022, 05:54 PM)american-e65-scammed Wrote: vsbvictim,

you can type the E65 updates as well or anyone here
It is much faster and error-free to be able to copy and paste the texts so I am waiting for the response from Garlin

Hi american-e65-scammed

I have "unsubscribed" from the "club" and only look here in the forum in the hope that the really mentally ill Ficher has passed away or something better. 
The only thing this fool achieves is that nobody bothers to come to this forum anymore, and maybe the fool is Mike Poulos, and he just has the agenda to destroy the forum.

Anyway, I don't care about the forum, and those I have known for many years now know what I stand for and my views.

So dear american-e65-scammed, I have nothing to share, because if people haven't figured out that Mike Poulos has screwed everyone and gotten away with it after so many years, then there is no hope for these people.

Martin_Argentina is the new domain and forum owner so you have to contact him, and honestly, I don't care if Martin wants Mike not to know that it is Martin who manages the forum and redistribution of information, a job he absolutely cannot do very well I see.

I'll send you a PM and we'll take it from there.

Have a nice day and I don't expect to write anything until sometime in December when I send good wishes to everyone once again

(14-09-2022, 04:22 AM)fisher Wrote: DANG!!! And here's ONE of the 2 persons I talked about... ?

Be glad you're not my neighbor, because then I'd beat the crap out of you.

Thought inbreeding was banned everywhere, but you are the proof to the contrary.

So shut the hell up - permanently, and yes we all know your brain-dead post will occur soon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And Martin you lazy forum administrator, maybe it was an idea to put this idiot on 30 days break, because all he does is destroy your forum, the forum you didn't want I shut down permanently!!
I ain't posting to fuel a wall's screams but there isn't anything about it that's positive. Screenshots of an email conversation are not proof of what we want.
but then again, there's only like 2 people coming here that may actually be real
And here we go:
Jorgen "THE HAMMER" Agustina
is back on track...

(14-09-2022, 12:50 PM)punipa16 Wrote: I ain't posting to fuel a wall's screams but there isn't anything about it that's positive. Screenshots of an email conversation are not proof of what we want.
but then again, there's only like 2 people coming here that may actually be real

Of course the last Update is not as positive as the one I referred to in the middle of July, when I first posted.
And unfortunately: This Jorgen is real - an Internet troll at its best.
Keep sending MIKE your money LMAOOOO
you can see that SCAMMER MIKE POULOS is being very successfull in getting funds:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/xy4s9s-help-for-mike?

$45,085 AUD raised of $30,000 goal including people from Singapore, who were very skeptical....  Sad