Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
just another blabla
This is just an interim update to let you know that everything is still on track.

Mike did say that he would not update further until more is known, however given that he had just gone through an extensive inquiry it is understandable that he did not want to update further at that time.

He has told us that he will not contact the lawyers until the end of the March.

But this does not mean there will be anything to report at this time. PLease understand this.

You also need to understand that the funds have still not been released and are still undergoing
whatever process the government agencies need to do.

I wish I could tell you something but there really is nothing to report. The waiting continues and is very frsutrating for everyone, including for Mike and his family but it is necessary for now. I ask for your patience at this time.

Thank you.

Admin D
thanks Bogor for posting this shameful E65 Endowment65 "update"....
We have received so many similar texts over the years...never specific data, nothing concrete, contradictions all the time, ambiguous statements, lack of precission, etc.  Typical traits of SCAMMER MIKE POULOS although this time he has a writer for the texts 
The new update today sounds a bit more specific and positive, for what it is worth.