The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "" - Line: 1584 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1584 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "useravatar" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(938) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(938) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 938 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 11 - File: inc/functions_post.php(938) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(938) : eval()'d code 11 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 938 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More jokes from the comedian
Hi All,

On the update above I mentioned that I & F foundations are being set up and that no Exclusive foundations can be upgraded.

As I & F foundations are being made, there is a short time where if you WISH to have an exclusive foundation be setup, you have till the end of month to do, give or take a few days.

https://goo.gl/bullshitt

As I mentioned above, there are many advantages with these foundations. I con not get into details here but if you know someone with an Exclusive foundation, you may ask him /her about it.

At any rate, it is totally up to you if you wish to get one now or later,

Just know and understand that the options being offered to these members are only offered while they are in HK when they have the foundations set up for them with the banking etc....
Talk to your friends about this as I can not get into it here on this forum.

MIKE

Exclusive Foundation (New Foundations Only Accepted)

Cost of these foundations are HKD$ 7,500.

https://docs.bullshitt
you realise you're the only person who gives a shit anymore right

no one fucking cares you have a hard on for this man shitup. your assumptions mean nothing anymore.

i don't mean to sound like he's entirely 100% correct on what he says about this shit but your hilarious posts with no evidence on your side only make you look juvenile

fucking stop
(14-09-2018, 11:27 PM)punipa16 Wrote: you realise you're the only person who gives a shit anymore right

no one fucking cares you have a hard on for this man shitup. your assumptions mean nothing anymore.

i don't mean to sound like he's entirely 100% correct on what he says about this shit but your hilarious posts with no evidence on your side only make you look juvenile

fucking stop

Couldn't have said it better myself
You do realize the little shit will bar us from his precious form now for speaking out against him
but you know what who give a shit! Time to move on !!!
(14-09-2018, 11:27 PM)punipa16 Wrote: you realise you're the only person who gives a shit anymore right

fucking stop

You should be extremely happy that it doesn't hurt to be so unbelievably stupid  Big Grin just this part from you no-brainer "your hilarious posts with no evidence on your side" okay and you buddy Mike Poulos have shown just one evidence since 1999 when this started? 

So "dear" punipa16 - is that your age? either way, get lost or come up with some the many readers can use, instead of your brain-dead crap  Cool

When it comes to stopping it, I would love to, and I'm one of the FEW that do not cry over that ForumUp seems dead, but my mailbox is full of poor souls that, still dream of the millions that never ever will come.

In closing your very nice post tells me that you are one of these poor souls seeking whatever, but the truth is not one of Mike best skills.  On several occasions, Mike lied to me straight up in my face without blinking.

You want evidence hmmm where is the 20.000 us dollar all was promised after 6 weeks back in 1999? 
How many of those who lent Mike Poulos millions of dollars back 2005 - 2009 have their loans paid back?
How do you invest? By paying someone to take care of YOUR money? Or buy a worthless foundation giving you the rights to invest? 

When I bought my few shares in Apple I just called my bank, and asked them to remove MY money from MY bank account and vupti I was the happy owner of some shares. And every time I have a little leftover I can do the same - one fucking phone call. So unless you live in a country where all have the same IQ as you (close to zero) then there is your evidence that NO one needs a 7500 hong kong dollar foundation in order to invest in gold, silver, coffee or whatever you want to invest in.

So say hi to Mike and let us all know when your millions arrive  Big Grin
(15-09-2018, 05:52 AM)CRAMER Wrote:

fucking stop

Couldn't have said it better myself
You do realize the little shit will bar us from his precious form now for speaking out against him
but you know what who give a shit! Time to move on !!!

Cramer suck an oxygen bubble, your brain needs it!
i don't mean to humour you for too long but your attitude should speak for itself mr admin, you fucking retard 'is that my age' nice of you to assume, the fact you even have to bring this up shows you're more childish than i'll ever be, fucktard

let's list all your potshots because you think you're so smart

'no-brainer'

'brain-dead crap'

-wait hold on-

'mike lied straight up to my face'

master of all whiny children's names, you mean to say he's not entirely to be trusted? gee, maybe get some comprehension skills, clearly you can't read my post

'iq of zero'

'suck an oxygen bubble'

and your situation is your situation bub, maybe if you got out of that thickly-veiled head of yours whenever someone so much as slightly disagrees with calling mike nothing but the hell pits of satan with every repeated post made on this website only by you, mr admin, you'd know, hey, others AREN'T like you. and nobody's stupid for not following your sacred path of 'oxygen bubbles'

grow the fuck up and go away, and especially there's so many ways to deal with spam these days seems it's you who's hung up

enjoy your load of nothing nobody fucking cares anymore except you. wallow in your pity, nobody cares. it should be obvious by how many frequent this site and good golly gee, how you seem to be the only one with a hardon for this man given you're the only one posting, and the updates too nonetheless.

and nobody will care as long as you continue to be nothing but an asshole what with the lovely titles and shit

again. you look even more juvenile than me, and i'm not even a child.

so i'm gonna take the smart approach and make this my last post. i couldn't honestly care less what you think of me, but by god, read your own posts seriously. you sound so fucking childish.

especially thinking that people can't read a fucking forum anymore like holy fuck if you think he's such a clown he isn't going to recognise names then maybe you need your iq checked.
(15-09-2018, 12:56 PM)punipa16 Wrote: i don't mean to humour you for too long but your attitude should speak for itself mr admin, you fucking retard 'is that my age' nice of you to assume, the fact you even have to bring this up shows you're more childish than i'll ever be, fucktard

let's list all your potshots because you think you're so smart

'no-brainer'

'brain-dead crap'

-wait hold on-

'mike lied straight up to my face'

master of all whiny children's names, you mean to say he's not entirely to be trusted? gee, maybe get some comprehension skills, clearly you can't read my post

'iq of zero'

'suck an oxygen bubble'

and your situation is your situation bub, maybe if you got out of that thickly-veiled head of yours whenever someone so much as slightly disagrees with calling mike nothing but the hell pits of satan with every repeated post made on this website only by you, mr admin, you'd know, hey, others AREN'T like you. and nobody's stupid for not following your sacred path of 'oxygen bubbles'

grow the fuck up and go away, and especially there's so many ways to deal with spam these days seems it's you who's hung up

enjoy your load of nothing nobody fucking cares anymore except you. wallow in your pity, nobody cares. it should be obvious by how many frequent this site and good golly gee, how you seem to be the only one with a hardon for this man given you're the only one posting, and the updates too nonetheless.

and nobody will care as long as you continue to be nothing but an asshole what with the lovely titles and shit

again. you look even more juvenile than me, and i'm not even a child.

so i'm gonna take the smart approach and make this my last post. i couldn't honestly care less what you think of me, but by god, read your own posts seriously. you sound so fucking childish.

especially thinking that people can't read a fucking forum anymore like holy fuck if you think he's such a clown he isn't going to recognise names then maybe you need your iq checked.

ohhhh poor you - got your own medicine and didn't like it buhuu.

One major difference between you and me is I was there, you weren't. Next major difference between us, is I know the difference between GETTING PAID and pay AGAIN. How much was it you got paid since 1999? Ahhhh A BIG FUCKING FAT ZERO! And I'm the idiot here  Dodgy

You and the rest of the believers will pay AGAIN and I'm the childish asshole, but let me correct you, I do have a title, power, and money - some that Mike, nor you have, coz IF Mike was to be trusted, then you had money and maybe even a title an inch above moron.

It's kinda fun with you few believers. You start to use names and scream for evidence, but as soon as the table turns then all others have to "fucking stop" and "no one cares" quotes from you initiate message. 

I once promised a member to make sure the Mike couldn't steal more money, unfortunately, he is not among us anymore indirectly because of Mike Poulos scams, so yes I will use mouth and words to those fools who, AFTER 20 YEARS, still believe Mike is a saint - coz he is NOT! Now add I was there spending the money on lots of fun - your money!

So all in all if you keep your promise and the above was your last post - then thank you, coz you know how to throw the first stone but starts to cry like a baby when your bull shit is returned.

Evidence - a word you didn't comment, and again the evidence is, none have been paid since 1999 and Mike did spend +20 mill us dollars over the years. Prove me wrong! Ohhh you cant and I'm the asshole.  Big Grin

Then I am the asshole, but the only asshole of the two of us who didn't lose a dime. This is not my last post  Tongue
i was there you weren't that gives you the right to push out others
there is proof, i dont know exactly where it is but these updates wouldn't be so frequent if it was all a bunch of hokey-pokey like you say they are
gotta love how you'll assume everyone likes to suck his dick all because they mentioned you're juvenile for acting like a baby when people disagree with you ain't that funny

'you start to use names'
that's funny look at your own posts i believe they're named 'bogor' and you call someone an oxygen bubble I believe? that's good on hilarious mr troll
no one clearly cares because they're telling you they don't by either not being here or not responding. maybe use your eyes and think people talk more than with just words.

cry like a baby that's good funny that only serves to prove their point about how you don't like it when people disagree with you if you're the only one throwing shade
the only evidence proving he hasn't been true has been old for about 7 years now with no proof other than 'he spent money and here's his account and he expects to not get money' despite no claims of what he spent the money on and his account not expecting any money doesn't mean anything because he is getting the money is he not? why would they be posted to his account if he's not the one who needs the money? the forms were closed, badly but they were, and the updates still keep coming with the same dates. you look up his name now and he's a nobody on google for since 2013 at the latest, which is still 5 years ago. So tell me, where's this proof he's 100% totally not to be trusted? Of course people are wary, no shit, that's why they follow him. People aren't just sucking to his dick by following him, i'm pretty sure people aren't that financially unstable they only rely on him to get money in this horrible world of money and if you really think that then you're delusional

maybe if he goes 'in january you'll get it' but we keep hitting this october thing from this man

oh and losing a dime means you're above anyone else

do us a favour and shut this forum down you're as mentally unstable as the man

and as punipa said, nobody cares anymore. it should be obvious since you're the only one talking.
(16-09-2018, 03:48 AM)esfor Wrote: i was there you weren't that gives you the right to push out others
there is proof, i dont know exactly where it is but these updates wouldn't be so frequent if it was all a bunch of hokey-pokey like you say they are
gotta love how you'll assume everyone likes to suck his dick all because they mentioned you're juvenile for acting like a baby when people disagree with you ain't that funny

'you start to use names'
that's funny look at your own posts i believe they're named 'bogor' and you call someone an oxygen bubble I believe? that's good on hilarious mr troll
no one clearly cares because they're telling you they don't by either not being here or not responding. maybe use your eyes and think people talk more than with just words.

cry like a baby that's good funny that only serves to prove their point about how you don't like it when people disagree with you if you're the only one throwing shade
the only evidence proving he hasn't been true has been old for about 7 years now with no proof other than 'he spent money and here's his account and he expects to not get money' despite no claims of what he spent the money on and his account not expecting any money doesn't mean anything because he is getting the money is he not? why would they be posted to his account if he's not the one who needs the money? the forms were closed, badly but they were, and the updates still keep coming with the same dates. you look up his name now and he's a nobody on google for since 2013 at the latest, which is still 5 years ago. So tell me, where's this proof he's 100% totally not to be trusted? Of course people are wary, no shit, that's why they follow him. People aren't just sucking to his dick by following him, i'm pretty sure people aren't that financially unstable they only rely on him to get money in this horrible world of money and if you really think that then you're delusional

maybe if he goes 'in january you'll get it' but we keep hitting this october thing from this man

oh and losing a dime means you're above anyone else

do us a favour and shut this forum down you're as mentally unstable as the man

and as punipa said, nobody cares anymore. it should be obvious since you're the only one talking.

If nobody cares anymore, then what are you doing in this forum? Why even bother to read - not to mention write a post.

Life is simple unless you want to make it complicated. Either Mike delivers or he doesn't, and I tell you he doesn't. ANd how can I be so sure (and without evidence)?

If you want to build a house, you will need a foundation, otherwise, you won't have anything to set up walls, roof etc.

E65 never got that foundation as the database was lost minimum 3 times, and rebuild on some test data. The original paper was thrown out. Then he came up with the idea of selling the Bank Bali cards, then we could people re-register but downlines was broken, and still is as the original is long gone for decades.

Other heavy issues that should open the eyes on all, is the fact that Endowments is not a common insurance tool, and is only handled by a few companies worldwide, and all have the same rules and regulations. They have these rules before E65 and they still have the same rules + a ton new rules due to taxation and what not. The rules are simple, no medical report and no personal signature, then no Endowment. How to prove that? Call German Allianz, one of the few companies whit that kind of product. Ask them if there is one way to get an endowment with no medical report and no personal signature, not to mention that the TEP (buy and sell policies) market doesn't deal with 20.000 us dollar policies, so yes there is a huge market, but the profit isn't more 5 - 6% - and it still has to be a personal policy.

So, all in all, there is no foundation. If we return to 2018 then you still haven't got a dime = not get paid at all. And now Mike wants you to buy a worthless executive foundation!! For what?

In order for making sense, you need a lot of money to have in this foundation, where the money, and as long the money is in the foundation, is "protected" from taxes, and if you have so much money that you need a foundation, then you for sure don't use Mike Poulos "services" you call your bank and personal layer. 

All his bull shit regards security, first of all, all his IT got hacked so hard that it should visible to everyone, that VSB never had a team, not to mention that today you can't enter a bank in EU with 475 € and pay an invoice with you as a payer written on the invoice, without showing ID with a personal picture. So why have a secret foundation, you won't be able to get money out without letting the world know who you are  Rolleyes

Nobody other than Mike knows about the deal he MIGHT have made with a bank in Hong Kong, but remember he did it with the Bank Bali card. Went to several banks promised them thousands of new customers, and one day Bank Bali said yes. the cost for 1 Bank Bali card including posted from Jakarta to anywhere in the world was 5 us dollar. Mike made a ton of money on that one. There is as I see only one reason for Mike to sell useless foundations for 7500 HK dollar, and that is Mike also have to live, pay house rent etc. and he is running out of cash. The restaurant burned down to the ground in Batam set Mike back and he has to leave Batam, selling the house, so not much left and that is why all will see Mikes activities will increase over the next few months.

Ohh I when I wrote starting to use names then I meant words like, child, idiot, moron, fucking - not usernames like my first one Batam (indicate Mike livid at Batam) and now Bogor telling people that now Mike lives in Bogor, just outside Jakarta.

The few who really knows me, know that I would be more than happy to "kill" this forum, and I'm not crying over ForumUp is dead, for that simple reason, Mike can't be touched, no law can place him where he belongs as long as he doesn't set up new scams.

So as said many times before, I do this for a member who isnt here anymore - a member who lost everything, job, money, friends, family because of investing in Mike Poulos.
(16-09-2018, 06:21 AM)Meliodas Wrote: No, do not close this forum yet.

let us see in January.

Jorgen can say I TOLD YOU SO and MERRY XMAS idiots,

or we actually get paid

As said - I would love to close this down, but no I made a promise to have one forum open and make the world know about Mike Poulos, and I will wish all a Merry Christmas in December and I do hope, wish, dream and pray that I'm wrong and all get paid! Nothing would make me more happy to say sorry to all, but it wont happen :-)