The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "" - Line: 1584 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1584 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "useravatar" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(938) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(938) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 938 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 11 - File: inc/functions_post.php(938) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(938) : eval()'d code 11 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 938 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An other joke :-)
databases and automation in websites certainly wasn't as advanced in the LATE 90s.

if authorities are sayin you aren't to be believed and there's nothing stolen despite your claims, why should anyone here believe you
(13-10-2018, 05:15 PM)esfor Wrote: databases and automation in websites certainly wasn't as advanced in the LATE 90s.

if authorities are sayin you aren't to be believed and there's nothing stolen despite your claims, why should anyone here believe you

Esfor please start to read what I write  Big Grin 

First of all, I don't care if you or others believe or not, in the end, it ends like it is today, you are the victim and I am the wit lost their moneyness. When I and other E65 reported Mike, it didn't about do the police believe in me or not, in fact, they didn't care about what I have to tell them proof or not. The only persons able to fill in reports was those who, and I have never lost a dime and I never paid a dime, I only filled my pockets. Sad but true.

In the late 90s and early 00s, Flash was just the biggest thing on the net, and Mike tried to build a gaming site with poker, slots etc build and as I remember by Jeff Gordon. I might be wrong if it was Jeff or not. We used Oracle databases and our head programmer Mr. W was a wizard with .php. So in order to keep it short, I was the architect and informed Mr. W how data should be presented and saved. Now, this is also why I know we lost the database on minimum 3 occasions, one thing was being smart regards getting the data into DB, another issue was backups, a thing we learned the hard way  Angel

Typing data in with the help from the Dutch guy Gus and his team of young pretty Thai girls in Bangkok, took a lot of time and was one reason to travel up to Bangkok several times. Also the guy in Singapore was a big help regards getting money sent to Indonesia, which was rather a big issue coz in Indonesia you could not deliver a bent USD note to the banks in Jakarta
as all notes had to be like brand new, so old notes went to HSBC in Singapore and were transferred via net banking to Jakarta. Before using HSBC Mike used CITY Bank but was terminated as a customer as that bank was suspicious regards where the money came from and CITY Bank did not "buy" the story that Mike had an online book he had for sale on the internet.

Esfor I was living in Mikes house, with Mike, Lita, Cindy, and all the mates and dogs. I will be able to give so many details on what went on when Mike freaked out and ended at the hospital, or the time he crashed on his Harley Davidson because he could not control it, how all member reports were thrown out, and, and ,and and ..... Every day some new happened.

If Mike could take his head out of his ass, and had listened to me at that time, then he would have been a rich man today, but Mike doesn't listen to others as he alone is the only one knowing all, but E65 wouldn't still pay out as it was and is a scam.

Twist it around. I am happily married, have wonderful smart kids, a nice big house, 2 cars a great job. Traveling 2 - 3 times per year (2 times Jakarta and sometimes 1 trip within EU) in fact we are going on holidays this coming Tuesday. Not tell me what I will gain out of all this if I was full of it? How come I know so many small details? Simply because I was there.

I was there when he told he was on the phone with the beneficiary, a rich dude from USA, but I was also there when Mike told that the beneficiary was the former and now dead dictator Soeharto. I also listen to Mikes wet dreams regards being on the incircle of the Soeharto family and all the times he had lunch with them. 

If I could do anything in order to have you all paid whatever amount Mike owes people around the globe, then I would as I know and have known people who lost all because of Mike and by all, I do mean all, wife, children, family, friends, job and in the end his life. And there you have to reason why I am here. What is your reason?

If you trust Mike so much and you feel I am the one who is the criminal, then why waste your time here? It goes for all who trust Mike.

I don't have to prove anything at all, Mike should on the other hand, show you the money that belongs to you as per the contract you have with Mike Poulos.

So tomorrow and next week, next month and next year and still no payout (at the best you just bought your self a worthless foundation) then you still want ME to send you proof? Coz I am going to say Merry Christmas to you all, almost a tradition now as I have done it many years now.

It's late here and I will be off for the next 10 - 12 hours  Tongue