The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "" - Line: 1584 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1584 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "useravatar" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(938) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(938) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 938 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 11 - File: inc/functions_post.php(938) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(938) : eval()'d code 11 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 938 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someone having red wine tonight :-D
(13-10-2018, 01:48 PM)Bogor Wrote:
(13-10-2018, 01:30 PM)Leo101 Wrote:
(13-10-2018, 07:00 AM)Bogor Wrote:
(12-10-2018, 10:41 PM)Leo101 Wrote:
(12-10-2018, 07:39 PM)Bogor Wrote: We know exactly what Mike's business and residential addresses are because some of us have actually visited him on invitation. But we do not know yours ... should anyone or more wish to visit YOU to collaborate your "facts".

Kindly provide your business and residential address (including phone numbers).

Thanking you in advance (but not prepared to wait for more than a week).

Cheers!

No you dont  Cool all you may know is he lives in Bogor! Jeff Gordon may know but the rest dont know  Rolleyes

Why wont I post my private address here? For what reason? All you need to do is to report me ti the authorities and they will do what is needed. But if you come up with a good solid reason, then I may post it.

Hahahaaa! Mike doesn't and HAS never lived in Bogor. Which just proves that you have absolutely NO clue whatsoever. Thank you for exposing yourself as THE bullshitter in NO time.

Sorry Mate but after Mike moved from Cipete Jl Tulip, to a huge building close to FatmaWati, then flied from Jakarta and went to Batam. Then the very same happend last year in December where he ran to Bogor where first wife Lita and first adopted daughter Cindy lives. If you feel going to Batam one day, then visit his old neighbor and ask just how much he believed Mike Poulos  Cool  - soooooo right back at you  Angel

Wanna have a bet regards december 15th? 100 us that on december 24th Mike still havent paid E65 out as it was surposed to be in May 1999  Tongue want to enter the bed?

Just to make all clear, I dont know where Mike lives today, but his current wife is in Bogor eating ice cream with Cindy and both join a movie at the cinema and so forth, more details? I prefere not to post stuff about Becky, Cindy, Lita and who not as they are even bigger victims than E65 members .

As I said I dont know where he lives right now, but there a few peeople searching, and as soon we get the address it will be at this forum.

A few people searching? Hahahaaa! Not so bright after all. We have tabs on him EVERY day. But we won't act before 15 December. Probably only in January as our agent wants to be home for the Festive Season.
15 of December ehhh or January 2050 or 2060?

You, your group and I can also have contact every single day if you want, and I also can tell all to relax and let you believe that we are almost there, but it will still not give you my address right. You dont know where Mike lives or have lived!

Juuuuuuust one little thing more, or even better - it is the Fucking Jorgens fault that all is delayed, or Mikes last one, I stole all the money - ohh I admitted that too, and hacking too, so now you want my size in underwear too?

Either way, Little Leopold in March 2019 can I at the time change your username in this forum to Idiot1? I am asking coz I know you won't see a dime, and you basically have tried to make me look like an idiot. The keyword here is tried! :-D