The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "" - Line: 1584 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1584 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "useravatar" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(938) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(938) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 938 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 11 - File: inc/functions_post.php(938) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(938) : eval()'d code 11 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 938 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCAMMER SAYS HE'S AN ANGEL
Dear friends,

Yep, it's me AGAIN ... Mike as always.   Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Take note: He is a self-confessed scammer and stealer of the money of E65 members, yet the barbarian now pretends to be an angel and wants everybody to believe HIM of all people?

Can anyone be more moronic?

See this barbarian for whom he is people ... A SELF-CONFESSED SCAMMER AND STEALER OF YOUR MONEY!

The FACT of the matter is he was an unemployed nincompoop when I took pity on him and employed him in an extremely junior job, but he was also fired in no time when his under-performance and criminal activities came to light.

His technical incompetence and moronity are clearly shown up EVERY time he bans me ... just for me to easily defeat his best efforts and pop up again when I'm not traveling. A truly useless fucker.

And yes, me and my friend have JUST returned to Europe from Denmark again. Zapata is STILL in Denmark, doing what he does best as the WORLD'S best.

Time is running out for you scammer. There is now just a month and a half left.
(30-10-2018, 01:05 PM)Hello! Wrote: Dear friends,

Yep, it's me AGAIN ... Mike as always.   Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Take note: He is a self-confessed scammer and stealer of the money of E65 members, yet the barbarian now pretends to be an angel and wants everybody to believe HIM of all people?

Can anyone be more moronic?

See this barbarian for whom he is people ... A SELF-CONFESSED SCAMMER AND STEALER OF YOUR MONEY!

The FACT of the matter is he was an unemployed nincompoop when I took pity on him and employed him in an extremely junior job, but he was also fired in no time when his under-performance and criminal activities came to light.

His technical incompetence and moronity are clearly shown up EVERY time he bans me ... just for me to easily defeat his best efforts and pop up again when I'm not traveling. A truly useless fucker.

And yes, me and my friend have JUST returned to Europe from Denmark again. Zapata is STILL in Denmark, doing what he does best as the WORLD'S best.

Time is running out for you scammer. There is now just a month and a half left.

You little shit, instead of doing what you've always done, shouted up and shut out hot air, then show yourself and be something new - a man, not like the little screaming pussy you are. I'm ready anywhere and anytime, tomorrow, Monday, next week, next month, next year. If in any way you think I'm afraid, I have to disappoint you. You just come and then I'll show you something you've never seen before from the inside - your own asshole!

Just as bonus info - in 2003, I was employed as the system administrator of the Danish state at the Ministry of Education and in fact quite the job there and was back in Jakarta 10 days later because I was so unbelievably stupid and believed your lies. Now here in 2018, I am still employed by the Danish state. However, I am currently the head of the department and in my department, I have 80 employees. So no way Mike saved me from anything, and by the way, ONLY a little shit like Mike uses the sentence with the word pity as Mike has done so many times before, so MIKE fuck off and see you in Bogor sometimes next year, and better bring your wife as she has bigger balls than you ever had had!!!

I'm ice cold about who you traveled with where you traveled, you just send whoever to Korsør in Denmark and they will quickly know what it's like to look out of their own asshole(s), your little-scared coward. Be a man for once in your life!!

Ohh and by the way, yes I was drinking expensive red wines and had nice dinners and got salary almost every month. Another little thing where Mike did not keep words, not to mention the payment he took for a HD, and then stole it back because he owed money to some rather powerful people - people you don't see today right Mikey boy! Because no one normal wants to stay with a little yellow lying scammer.

If you feel you have so much time that you have to re-register every time you want to post your stupidities then be my guest - I just push one single button and your post, you, your VPN IP and username is banned, so jokes on you little yellow chicken.

So once again for you so it maybe can sink in - I´ll be ready anytime for you, in or outside a courtroom - never forget that!!!