The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "" - Line: 1584 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1584 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "useravatar" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(938) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(938) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 938 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 11 - File: inc/functions_post.php(938) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(938) : eval()'d code 11 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 938 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A ton of nothing...
So many words and so little content. There is not one word that Mike has not written before. Go back to the first "update" where Mike tells about foundations, and read the same "news".

The only "news" is that Mike only looking at January - but he did not say what year hehehe. Another small issue in this so-called update, not a single word regards PAYOUT. The only one paid is Jeff for his extra work  Huh  

Use a pro IT person then no problems with a DB, unless one or the other fool's absolutely must make a mess all the time for something he does not understand. If a DB is 100% okay in 2010, then its okay in 2018 as well, and changing an address does not affect the DB itself. 

A DB is basically the same as a Spreadsheet. If you want to change one number in a summary 1+1+1+1+1=5 and you change the first digit to 2, then it will be 2+1+1+1+1=6. The function itself didn't change, only the part entered in the table row. So all this bull shit that a lot of work has been done on the DB - is nothing but bull shit and the only reason to work inside the DB is if its broken, but a DB don't break unless an idiot do stupid things, and remember we are talking about a person who knows God, Soharto, Rasputin or whatever the fantasy friend is named this week, a super pro team who manages millions of dollars and special agreements with big banks involving unbelievable foundations, cant ruin a DB or something  Tongue . Nah you can do the math yourself  Big Grin

Have a great Black Friday and wonderful weekend - I will, and maybe Ratatatut drops by  Angel

Hi Everyone,

Planning to travel next week.

I know I said by the 12th and that all forms would be down but that has not happened.

Anyhow, once I travel, then I will have more info and forms will go down either on the day I go or by the time I get back.

As you have all noticed, the site is not offline.

Many people that have lost touch have been put back in and that did take a lot of time and work to do so on behalf of myself and everyone, I want to thank Jeff for all the extra work he has done.

On my last update, I said that I was looking at January being when the Ex Fdtn members may be going to HK. I want to stress that I said, "**I was Looking**" Not confirmed but I am still looking at the same time line.

FYI for everyone, these members that are going to HK and the other members with the Ex Fdtn not going to HK but will be video chatting will be gettiing processed while there.

There are several reasons for this and the main one is to make sure that everything work well for everyone else.

Keep in mind that there are several thousand packages to be processed and that is not a simple task to do.....

At any rate, I should have more to update when I get back.

In the mean time for all concerned, Happy Thanks Giving.

MIKE

PS: A update for Ex Fdtn members to follow later today or tomorrow.....
damn you are right

january 99% will not happen

Typically there will be delays and delays
(24-11-2018, 12:04 AM)Meliodas Wrote: damn you are right

Dear Meliodas, all money is spent years ago, so you can't really say that there will be delays. You will never see the +20.000 USD, not even 1 dollar  Sad
(24-11-2018, 07:20 PM)Bogor Wrote:
(24-11-2018, 12:04 AM)Meliodas Wrote: damn you are right

Dear Meliodas, all money is spent years ago, so you can't really say that there will be delays. You will never see the +20.000 USD, not even 1 dollar  Sad
Mike said the Ex Ftd were going to be "processed" but as usual never said a word about there being any payout going to them.  So those people will have very expensive foundations with nothing in them.