Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
once again the so-called updates gives more questions than answers.
To be honnest, I really cant figure out what it is Mike is trying to say here, so once again the so-called updates gives more questions than answers.

The Cheque part

IF you have a cheque.... IF ehhh okay IF any have a cheque then what? How much are they looking at? When will the cheque arrive?

The card part

"As example, say you have HKD$1,000,000 - " what money? and from where? its 130.000 usd - witch isnt much considering there should be 20 years of interest added to the amount!

The Foundation part

Not a word on money send to the foundations??

Hi All,

OK, been to and Back from HK.

So, here is the latest. 

Members with Cashiers cheques will be getting the payments once they have returned their packages back to HK. 

So, if you have opp'ed to have a cheque, once you return your docs back to HK, signed as will be required, you will get your Cashier's cheque fedex to you upone receipt in HK.

Note that a Cashiers cheque can take up to 2 or 3 months to clear with your bank at home. The cheques are being issued from a top 5 bank worldwide.

It may be possible that the cheques will be issued from your home country,  or region like if from US, then issued in the US, Canada, issued in Canada, Europe, Issued from London, Asia, issued from HK, South America, issued from the US. Other regions, I do not have info.

For debit card holders only..

Your package will include your debit card(s) but will not be activated until you have sent back your signed docs to HK.

Upon receipt in HK, they will email you your PIN for your Card(s) and then you will have access to your funds.

As example, say you have HKD$1,000,000 and you have one card coming, then the $1 million will be on the card. If you have 2 cards coming, then each card will have $500,000. 5 cards, each card will have $200k etc.....

For foundation members.

All foundations have been made. However, the names you have chosen have not been used as it would of be more expensive to do and would of taken more time.

At any rate, then name is not important. Protection of your fund are.

All documents regarding your foundations will be sent to you with your packages and any debit cards you have ordered...

All banking info, PIN etc will be given to you after you have sent your return docs to HK. This info will be sent to you via email..

You will have access to online banking but no direct banking access. Meaning that you can not go to the bank and do what you would normally do with banks..

Ex Fdtn Members, 

A seperate update will be sent to you in a little while.

Now, I may be going again to HK before the end of year or within the first two weeks in the new year. As I said, I may be going. Nothing set in stone regarding this yet....

If I do not go, then things will be moving faster....

A few weeks ago I said that I am looking at a January date for the Ex Fdtn Members to travel to HK. As of today, I am still looking at this if I do not travel again.

Unless I do not travel, I do expect things to start moving within the 1st or 2nd week in Jan 2019.

Please NOTE: This is not a CONFIRMED date, it is only an expected date.

All for now,

Thanks

MIKE
(06-12-2018, 02:51 PM)Bogor Wrote: To be honnest, I really cant figure out what it is Mike is trying to say here, so once again the so-called updates gives more questions than answers.

The Cheque part

IF you have a cheque.... IF ehhh okay IF any have a cheque then what? How much are they looking at? When will the cheque arrive?

The card part

"As example, say you have HKD$1,000,000 - " what money? and from where? its 130.000 usd - witch isnt much considering there should be 20 years of interest added to the amount!

The Foundation part

Not a word on money send to the foundations??

Hi All,

OK, been to and Back from HK.

So, here is the latest. 

Members with Cashiers cheques will be getting the payments once they have returned their packages back to HK. 

So, if you have opp'ed to have a cheque, once you return your docs back to HK, signed as will be required, you will get your Cashier's cheque fedex to you upone receipt in HK.

Note that a Cashiers cheque can take up to 2 or 3 months to clear with your bank at home. The cheques are being issued from a top 5 bank worldwide.

It may be possible that the cheques will be issued from your home country,  or region like if from US, then issued in the US, Canada, issued in Canada, Europe, Issued from London, Asia, issued from HK, South America, issued from the US. Other regions, I do not have info.

For debit card holders only..

Your package will include your debit card(s) but will not be activated until you have sent back your signed docs to HK.

Upon receipt in HK, they will email you your PIN for your Card(s) and then you will have access to your funds.

As example, say you have HKD$1,000,000 and you have one card coming, then the $1 million will be on the card. If you have 2 cards coming, then each card will have $500,000. 5 cards, each card will have $200k etc.....

For foundation members.

All foundations have been made. However, the names you have chosen have not been used as it would of be more expensive to do and would of taken more time.

At any rate, then name is not important. Protection of your fund are.

All documents regarding your foundations will be sent to you with your packages and any debit cards you have ordered...

All banking info, PIN etc will be given to you after you have sent your return docs to HK. This info will be sent to you via email..

You will have access to online banking but no direct banking access. Meaning that you can not go to the bank and do what you would normally do with banks..

Ex Fdtn Members, 

A seperate update will be sent to you in a little while.

Now, I may be going again to HK before the end of year or within the first two weeks in the new year. As I said, I may be going. Nothing set in stone regarding this yet....

If I do not go, then things will be moving faster....

A few weeks ago I said that I am looking at a January date for the Ex Fdtn Members to travel to HK. As of today, I am still looking at this if I do not travel again.

Unless I do not travel, I do expect things to start moving within the 1st or 2nd week in Jan 2019.

Please NOTE: This is not a CONFIRMED date, it is only an expected date.

All for now,

Thanks

MIKE

Dont be fool all the time. Don't be so positive. This may end up just an Africian scam.

Dont forget, everytime good news was published, more money was demanded for the last 18 years.

Many of members have paid up some fees for setting up a foundation, but it end up nothing more than a scam.

It does not matter who has scammed members of the foundation fee, that is the person that used the gmail and PM that somehow has the full access of the website and all the details of members and all its downline. You can guess who that person is and ultimately, the person who is responsible for safe custody of members' data is the person who should be responsible for this foundation scam.

Beware that when you receive the package it may contain another scam that asking for upfront fee. That is why, the debit card's Pin will not send together with the package. You may given a contact number that will suck you dry for those who believe the payout is forthcoming. For those who is going to HK, you may end up meeting this punch of frauders that demand some money from you. You should not talk over phone or meet up or do video chatting with someone other than an auhorised personal that representative of a licence institution under HKMA.

The question is how to verify that he or she is a legal and authorised representative. If you are asked to pay any fee, the safest method is to go to HK offices and ask for the business card and then go to HKMA office to verify it. Remember, a bank that issuing a debit card usually will not charge a fee unless no money is deposited to that account.
Hi Borneo and welcome :-)

You ask "The question is how to verify that he or she is a legal and authorised representative." In the end all ends in a bank, so just demand meeting with the manager of foundations in HSBC bank in HK. Off course I dont know the branch Mike uses, so no help there. When this is said, no one need a foundation unless you are loaded with us dollars, not that you MAYBE in year 2121 MAY get SOMETHING, but you ALLREADY HAVE!!
Throughout all the years I've been involved with E65, it never once occurred to me that if there ever was a payout, that it wouldn't be equal to USA dollars. The original $20,000 policy is equivalent to USD $2,552. Thanks for pointing out this possibility. Any payout would be welcome, but now I realize it could be far, far less than what I expected.
(02-01-2019, 04:49 AM)Counselor Wrote: Throughout all the years I've been involved with E65, it never once occurred to me that if there ever was a payout, that it wouldn't be equal to USA dollars. The original $20,000 policy is equivalent to USD $2,552. Thanks for pointing out this possibility. Any payout would be welcome, but now I realize it could be far, far less than what I expected.

Zero HK dollar or zero US dollar Will still be zero.

http://mikepoulosscams.com/MP_Scam/PLA/PLA-KP.pdf

On this document, Mike promise usd