Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A new ton of nothing
Thumbs Down 
Once again Mike have been out having some redwine, and when returning to his house, he felt he had to come up with some bull shit.

Not one single solid statement that can be used as a solid evidence. No dates, no amounts just a pile of blablabla. Maybe in 60 days, that will leave you in March 2019  Cool

Anyhow here comes the so-called update.

-------------------------

Hi All,

Looks like I am not traveling right now and besides, a week before Christmas is not a good time to travel.

I will be expecting more news in the Week of Jan 6th.

In the mean time, as mentioned last week, all forms are closed. A few have ask to update something but at this time, I can not open the forms.

Now, everything as far as all foundations, they are all ready to go as they are set up.

All banking regarding debit cards are are also pretty much done. All docs regarding the cards are being readied for the packages. This includes signature cards etc..

Cashier Checks are also in the ready. They have not been issue as the paper work from members have not been returned but I am told that within 3 to 5 banking days, once your docs have been sent back to HK they will be issued and sent to you.

With all this said, I am still looking at a possibility of the Ex Fdtn members getting the 30 to 60 days notice in January but this is not confirmed yet so it is possible that it may not be January…. Will have to see what comes after the first week in January.

From the news I have received today, there are no major issues at this point in time.

I had wished that the travel notice would've been given but it has not so we still need to wait.

In the mean time, I wish everyone Happy Holidays,

MIKE
Im sure Mike forgets what he writes
He has stated more than once that "This will be the last time I travel"
yet he just keeps travelling
(20-12-2018, 08:02 AM)scandoz Wrote: Im sure Mike forgets what he writes
He has stated more than once that "This will be the last time I travel"
yet he just keeps travelling

Does he??

Maybe he just write he travels, not a single soul can prove he do or don´t.

Just because I write I am in family with Santa Claus himself, then it might not be true  Angel

Happy holidays from a gray gray gray Denmark, and weather forecast says no snow the next few weeks  Dodgy