The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "" - Line: 1584 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1584 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "useravatar" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(938) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(938) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 938 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 11 - File: inc/functions_post.php(938) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(938) : eval()'d code 11 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined array key "" - Line: 1584 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "useravatar" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(938) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 11 - File: inc/functions_post.php(938) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MARCH UPDATE !
CAUTION/WARNING

He will ask for payments to get "our documents"
(06-03-2019, 02:15 AM)Meliodas Wrote: CAUTION/WARNING

He will ask for payments to get "our documents"

Morning Meliodas

Please post a Mike Poulos update, and NOT a “youthinkmikewillstealmoremoney“.

You Can Call Mike for all kind of names, in fact, you can call whoever for whatever, but post please post facts.
It's hopeless situation. I know some still believe him because you have not scammed by him. He personally cheated me. In facts, the banks and the lawyers i.e. professional will not do thing like Mike does to wait for everyone. The professional do thing in batches or one by one. Clearly there is motive behind to delay it.
Borneo how did he personally cheated you ??
The family foundation. The money i paid to him  after i communicated with him thru email. He convinced me that he was Mike and showed my genealogy. Until now i do not have any foundation recorded in vsb site. He also threatened me to remove my whole genealogy because i exposed his scam and his PM account was frozen.
(09-03-2019, 02:22 PM)borneo Wrote: The family foundation. The money i paid to him  after i communicated with him thru email. He convinced me that he was Mike and showed my genealogy. Until now i do not have any foundation recorded in vsb site. He also threatened me to remove my whole genealogy because i exposed his scam and his PM account was frozen.

PM ? is that perfect money ? or was it liberty reserve ?
He scammed and received money using perfect money account. He admitted (please read the message in the telegram) but he denied involvement

He used to referred to the creator of e65 and received instructions from the creator just like he is traveling on notice. They (he and the e65 creator) are scammer that ask for money for foundation, fee etc over these long years. If they really have ton of money deposited in an escrow account and earning interest thereof, they would not have asked for money from members. Be your own judge! Recently, he mention the next step that involve communication with the banker and lawyer. Then most likely, they will demand certain fees.
(10-03-2019, 06:10 AM)borneo Wrote: He scammed and received money using perfect money account. He admitted (please read the message in the telegram) but he denied involvement

He used to referred to the creator of e65 and received instructions from the creator just like he is traveling on notice. They (he and the e65 creator) are scammer that ask for money for foundation, fee etc over these long years. If they really have ton of money deposited in an escrow account and earning interest thereof, they would not have asked for money from members. Be your own judge! Recently, he mention the next step that involve communication with the banker and lawyer. Then most likely, they will demand certain fees.

Mike Poulos is the creator of E65. He launched E 65 early 1999. There never ever was others behind.
Hello,
I am back as I used to post in the previous E65 forum as "american-e65-scammed" but this forum allows usernames with less characters so I am "e65scammed"

SCAMMER MIKE POULOS continues with his lies and manipulation...  do you recall that the travel to HOng Kong would happen during January 2019??? Angry
(20-03-2019, 01:21 PM)e65scammed Wrote: Hello,
I am back as I used to post in the previous E65 forum as "american-e65-scammed" but this forum allows usernames with less characters so I am "e65scammed"

SCAMMER MIKE POULOS continues with his lies and manipulation...  do you recall that the travel to HOng Kong would happen during January 2019??? Angry

Welcome back e65scammed :-).

Our best friend Mike Poulos, claims that he has been in HK many times now, just one small issue. No one and it's like in NO ONE have seen any proof that he actually has been in HK last year or this year for that matter.

Same bull shit as usual so in short, you haven't lost anything the time you have been away.