Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Update we all have been looking for
Exclamation 
Who the fuck cares Mike Poulos? Pay the members their money and rather Yesterday than tomorrow.

HI All,

I will be away from Sunday to Thursday and then the following Monday to Friday. Nothing to do 
with the program but if anything comes up, I will be posting here.

Thanks
MIKE
(29-03-2019, 03:00 PM)Bogor Wrote: How utterly ridiculous,like we need to know your travel plans

Who the fuck cares Mike Poulos? Pay the members their money and rather Yesterday than tomorrow.

HI All,

I will be away from Sunday to Thursday and then the following Monday to Friday. Nothing to do 
with the program but if anything comes up, I will be posting here.

Thanks
MIKE
Wink 
Hi scandoz,

the next E65 update by SCAMMER MIKE POULOS could perfectly say:

On Tuesday I have an appointment with my physician, on Wednesday I wake up late and go with Becky to the school of our children, on Thursday and Friday will attend cooking classes outside Jakarta and my devices will be off, on Monday will spend time with my loving dog but if in the meanwhile there are any news on the E65 Endowment65 program will immediatelly let all of you know....

who cares on all of that? as scandoz stated we all want to be paid out and not hear stupid things from SCAMMER MIKE POULOS. However as he is fond of cunning and crafty steps it may be a move to request more money for his WHATEVER FEES
(31-03-2019, 03:32 PM)american-e65-scammed Wrote: Indeed Americane65

The rubbish is quite astonishing,his latest trip is now over so where is the news
Let us guess the team are busy and were close,wow how exciting we almost there....NOT

20 years now,quite amazing

Cheers

Hi scandoz,

the next E65 update by SCAMMER MIKE POULOS could perfectly say:

On Tuesday I have an appointment with my physician, on Wednesday I wake up late and go with Becky to the school of our children, on Thursday and Friday will attend cooking classes outside Jakarta and my devices will be off, on Monday will spend time with my loving dog but if in the meanwhile there are any news on the E65 Endowment65 program will immediatelly let all of you know....

who cares on all of that? as scandoz stated we all want to be paid out and not hear stupid things from SCAMMER MIKE POULOS. However as he is fond of cunning and crafty steps it may be a move to request more money for his WHATEVER FEES