Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Damm, you are full of it Mike Poulos.
Shocked 
So a bank needs to send a request to Denmark in order to send a package, or Denmark gives me permission to fly to HK to get my package??? WTF - Mike cant you hear how stupid this sounds?

And if Denmark refuses to reply upon the request, then I wont get a package? Damm Im happy I only waste my time on you in this forum here and not lose more funds.

In Scandinavia, EU, and UK you can open all the foundations you want, as long as the financial institute accept you as a client. The IOS / tax department gives a rats ass, as long as you personally inform them about your personal financial situation. And if you dont, the tax dep dont care as the bank will send in the information they have on you - also called KYC.

Once again, read The Panama Papers, The Malta Paper, The Estonia vs Danske Bank case etc.

How about those who actually live in HK, did the request got send out there? After all if the (imaginary) funds comes from abroad, then its considred as foreign income or assets then these are not taxed, a diffrence in up to 17% witch is the amount of tax you gotta pay if the (imaginary) funds comes from HK. 

Damm, not only are you are full of it Mike Poulos, but also a lousy financial adviser, with basically NO knowledge, regards banking what so ever, just a little pathetic scam artist.

Hi All,

Just a FYI, all requests have been sent to the different countries regarding the clearences of the packages.

There are no replies as of yet that I know of but it is just so that you all know that they have been sent.

Once I have more info, I will pass it over to you.

Thanks

MIKE
If they want to a response from custom worldwide, we will wait another 3 months or longer. They still don't know what is wrong with their management style. For example. If you go to the bank, you get a ticket and queue up for your turn. The bank or any organisation, can't wait and serve a group of people of 1000 or 14,000 simultaneously.
(02-05-2019, 03:21 AM)borneo Wrote: If they want to a response from custom worldwide, we will wait another 3 months or longer. They still don't know what is wrong with their management style. For example. If you go to the bank, you get a ticket and queue up for your turn. The bank or any organisation, can't wait and serve a group of people of 1000 or 14,000 simultaneously.

Either way - there is NO banks or other financial institutions who send requests out to ANY country's customs. Banks and financial institutions are private corps who send requests out to private people. The only time where banks or financial institutions informs a public service unit is when the bank or the financial institution believes that there is criminal activities or attempts on criminal activities.

So the full so-called update is nothing but MIKE_HAD_TOO_MUCH_RED_WINE_AGAIN and thought he is king of the world. Mike could have sent out an "update" stating that he just realized that Mike is cable of jumping on his tongue, or walk on water or fly - it's in the same area of truth. 

/J
Tongue 
Let's give to SCAMMER MIKE POULOS the benefit of the doubt and see whether within 15 days or so there are specific news....  I wonder what the next excuse from SCAMMER MIKE POULOS will be in case E65 Endowment65 members don't get the debit card...
(05-05-2019, 12:38 AM)5american-e65-scammed Wrote: Let's give to SCAMMER MIKE POULOS the benefit of the doubt and see whether within 15 days or so there are specific news....  I wonder what the next excuse from SCAMMER MIKE POULOS will be in case E65 Endowment65 members don't get the debit card...

Ohhh debit cards and foundations may hit the mailbox to those few who still dream that Mike will make them rich, however there won’t be a single cent available, unless they have placed their personal funds on the debit card or foundation.
Maybe that the countries postal/customs services all say, what the hell do you want with us ,as you are only sending paperwork and dont need our approval to do so,just send them to the people for gods sake

or 

That we are still waiting on Icelands customs service to notify us that its ok to send a packet of documents to someone without it needing sniffer dogs to go over it first,or the prime Minister to say ,yes its OK, get it happening
This will take at least another 3 months though as we have to wait for the next cabinet meeting in Iceland

or

That the Chinese president has found out about the billions in an escrow account,confiscated it as Hong Kong is now a part of Communist China and will build a new aircraft carrier with the proceeds and have it named E65-1999 WTF
(05-05-2019, 08:06 AM)scandoz Wrote: Maybe that the countries postal/customs services all say, what the hell do you want with us ,as you are only sending paperwork and dont need our approval to do so,just send them to the people for gods sake

or 

That we are still waiting on Icelands customs service to notify us that its ok to send a packet of documents to someone without it needing sniffer dogs to go over it first,or the prime Minister to say ,yes its OK, get it happening
This will take at least another 3 months though as we have to wait for the next cabinet meeting in Iceland

or

That the Chinese president has found out about the billions in an escrow account,confiscated it as Hong Kong is now a part of Communist China and will build a new aircraft carrier with the proceeds and have it named E65-1999 WTF
"and have it named E65-1999 WTF" HAHAHAHAHAHA best one ever  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
PHP Upgrade - test
(15-05-2019, 12:33 PM)Bogor Wrote: PHP Upgrade - test

test 2