Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update 22 May 2019
There is completely no supporting evidence or any document to prove that is real. All these are fairly tale stories. 

Fund in escrow account - Fake with no statement of accounts given to members.
Mike travelling - Fake as no ticket shown.
Foundation - Fake as many were scammed and paid for non-existence foundation via helen/Mike.
Debit card - scam as money paid when debit card is issued free of charge.
Cashier cheque - Fake as it is not issued by international bank but a local bank.
Bank- Fake as no bank would seek custom permission.
Lawyer - Fake because a real lawyer will hold client account in trust account including interest earned thereof
Scams - Real & proven by victims paying for foundation etc

Hi All,

As you all know, last week I said I would get back to you all this week with a update.

I am still waiting on this update and still hoping to get it today.

I have been getting a lot of text messages past few days with offers to help and frustrations.

I thank the offers to help and have or will pass them along to HK but I do doubt that they will let people in and appreaciate the people frustrated as I am also very frustrated.

Just understand that when I say I expect a update, it is not written in stone and can only update when I have something to give.

So, if I do or do not have anything later today or this evening, please do not scream at me.

Thank you

MIKE
Another plunder

Hi All,

So here is the update.

All banking papers, card, Cheques. Individual and Family Foundations that have been placed into packages will be removed.

Only docs that will go out are your confirmation of your being in the program and instructions as to do what is required of you to go forward.

What this means is that when you get your packages, you will need to sign papers follow the next steps and then send back to HK.

Once HK has received and processed, then the banking will be done.

Here the Bank will send you on an individual basis your banking papers by post or courier…. On this I do not know which way they are going to do this….

Banking will include any regular foundation documents you may have..

In this package, you will be getting, there will be docs again to send directly to the Bank, mainly Signature cards etc… You will need to submit a photo ID showing your signature so that they are matched. There may be a requirement for getting your signature notarised but I am not clear on that yet.

It will be one or the other.

Once the Bank gets your signature cards etc, then they will process any payouts you have according to your status, Card or Cheque and for foundations, banking info with cards and limited internet banking access.

Regarding people doing PoA

Anyone submitting a PoA for others will be processed like normal packages.

Be aware that anyone with an unexpected amount of PoA on others will be processed with more Due Diligence.

What this means is that say you have PoA on 5 (as example)  or more people and these people are not family members, they will want to verify your claims. This is to avoid any mis deeds.

There is no need to tell me what reason you have for having lots of PoA as it will not do any good telling me. I have nothing to do with this.

Starting next week, HK will need to redo the packages. This will take time and I have no idea who long. It is not only getting banking doc out etc but re-arranging the packages and redoing some banking and legal stuff that I have no idea about.

I have no idea how long it will be.

Once I know more, I will update.

Thank you and Happy Weekend to you all.

MIKE