The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "" - Line: 1584 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1584 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "useravatar" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(938) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(938) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 938 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 11 - File: inc/functions_post.php(938) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(938) : eval()'d code 11 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 938 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
just some fun response to the socalled update
Wink 
Our dear Mike writes that his gold investment (as no-one has heard of before) has increased by 50 to 60%, and that's amazing, but looking at the evolution of gold prices over the last 20 years, the highest increase in 2007 is about 32 % and the highest decline was 27% in 2017, and since 2002 gold has risen by ca. 40% between 2004 to 2017, after all you have to buy at price A, and sell to price B, and the diff there is almost 40%, so at no time, and it is as in NO time, have there been a rise remotely close to the 50% and absolutely not at 60%. And that is the diff between 1999 and 2012, if you measure any other constellations the profit drops from 7,1 lowest to 39,9% highest.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/2740...ince-2002/

The gold price in 1999 was $ 28 per gram, in 2004 it had risen to $ 43.6 per gram, and in 2012 where the gold price was at its highest level, the price is a purchase price in 1999 where the price is the lowest and the selling price in 2012 where the price is highest, at 39.9% and never has been near 50 to 60%.

20k for a foundation is a lot, but obviously depends on which services one wants to be affiliated, but just to get a little money out from an ATM or be able to redraw cash from an account, then open an account in the Barcley Bank of London HK branch where you can do just that, and it can be done for just under £ 100. I'm aware that you cannot get cash anonymously, but it's a feature that becomes more and impossible and Mike is not such a caliber that he can create anonymous accounts or foundations that pay millions to ordinary people like you and me and if you think I do not know what I'm talking about, then go down to your local bank and style the hypothetical question - can I redraw 500 usd anonymously from an anonymously account? I think you know the answer, and Mike should also know that it cannot be done, its ridiculous - even in HK.

I know I have used the GDPR sometimes now, and the reason is that Im certified in GDPR (Greneral Data Protection Regulations) and that gives all EU citizen ther right to know ALL about the data Mike hold. Where is the data, is encrypted, who have Mike send the data to? Banks, Insurance companies, lawfirms etc - all the places Mike ealier have informed you where your data has been shared.
(25-06-2018, 11:38 AM)Bogor Wrote: Our dear Mike writes that his gold investment (as no-one has heard of before) has increased by 50 to 60%, and that's amazing, but looking at the evolution of gold prices over the last 20 years, the highest increase in 2007 is about 32 % and the highest decline was 27% in 2017, and since 2002 gold has risen by ca. 40% between 2004 to 2017, after all you have to buy at price A, and sell to price B, and the diff there is almost 40%, so at no time, and it is as in NO time, have there been a rise remotely close to the 50% and absolutely not at 60%. And that is the diff between 1999 and 2012, if you measure any other constellations the profit drops from 7,1 lowest to 39,9% highest.

The gold price in 1999 was $ 28 per gram, in 2004 it had risen to $ 43.6 per gram, and in 2012 where the gold price was at its highest level, the price is a purchase price in 1999 where the price is the lowest and the selling price in 2012 where the price is highest, at 39.9% and never has been near 50 to 60%.

20k for a foundation is a lot, but obviously depends on which services one wants to be affiliated, but just to get a little money out from an ATM or be able to redraw cash from an account, then open an account in the Barcley Bank of London HK branch where you can do just that, and it can be done for just under £ 100. I'm aware that you cannot get cash anonymously, but it's a feature that becomes more and impossible and Mike is not such a caliber that he can create anonymous accounts or foundations that pay millions to ordinary people like you and me and if you think I do not know what I'm talking about, then go down to your local bank and style the hypothetical question - can I redraw 500 usd anonymously from an anonymously account? I think you know the answer, and Mike should also know that it cannot be done, its ridiculous - even in HK.

I know I have used the GDPR sometimes now, and the reason is that Im certified in GDPR (Greneral Data Protection Regulations) and that gives all EU citizen ther right to know ALL about the data Mike hold. Where is the data, is encrypted, who have Mike send the data to? Banks, Insurance companies, lawfirms etc - all the places Mike ealier have informed you where your data has been shared.

Either there are a whole lot more members of E65 than were on the previous forum or this forum is being accessed by people who are not members of E65 because this thread alone has had more than 31000 views
(19-07-2018, 11:54 AM)CRAMER Wrote:
(25-06-2018, 11:38 AM)Bogor Wrote: Our dear Mike writes that his gold investment (as no-one has heard of before) has increased by 50 to 60%, and that's amazing, but looking at the evolution of gold prices over the last 20 years, the highest increase in 2007 is about 32 % and the highest decline was 27% in 2017, and since 2002 gold has risen by ca. 40% between 2004 to 2017, after all you have to buy at price A, and sell to price B, and the diff there is almost 40%, so at no time, and it is as in NO time, have there been a rise remotely close to the 50% and absolutely not at 60%. And that is the diff between 1999 and 2012, if you measure any other constellations the profit drops from 7,1 lowest to 39,9% highest.

Either there are a whole lot more members of E65 than were on the previous forum or this forum is being accessed by people who are not members of E65 because this thread alone has had more than 31000 views

No, it is just a glitch of the forum software.
Mike didnt buy gold in 2002, nor 03, 04, or 05. Next depend on where you get your info from then the prices was what they was - that is not my calculatons but plain copy/paste from official websites.

I wish that Mike made billions so he could pay all people what he promised them on several occautions, but knowing that all is a scam then its not important to know what gold price was in 2012 :-)
(19-07-2018, 11:54 AM)CRAMER Wrote:

I think that we had had a russian server trying to access the forum, so the real numbers should be measured in 3 - 400 .-)
its a huge list,a few here

1. 20 years and nothing to show for anything
  2. Told us many times that he will not be asking for more money,yet he has many times,lies
  3. People who claim to have known him,lived with him etc etc ,telling us he is a scammer
  4. A whole list of bankrupt schemes
  5. The improbability of the huge amount of money ,ever being able ,to be paid out
  6. The improbability that this scheme could ever have worked in the first place,both legally and financially
Theres a start
(20-07-2018, 02:21 PM)scandoz Wrote: its a huge list,a few here

1. 20 years and nothing to show for anything
  2. Told us many times that he will not be asking for more money,yet he has many times,lies
  3. People who claim to have known him,lived with him etc etc ,telling us he is a scammer
  4. A whole list of bankrupt schemes
  5. The improbability of the huge amount of money ,ever being able ,to be paid out
  6. The improbability that this scheme could ever have worked in the first place,both legally and financially
Theres a start

I don't deny any of the above as being reasons to label this a scam and Mike a scammer however pissing and moaning about it now is not going to get your money back. As for people living with him I am only aware of one person and we all know who that is and even that can not be corroborated.
If you felt like that when you joined this WHY did you????????
Everyone is an expert after the fact.

The funny thing that I keep coming back to is WHY and WHAT?

WHY does he keep sending out updates.
WHY is he still insisting that this is going to pay off 
WHAT does he get out of it now, no one is sending any more money and even if they do there would not be enough to keep the con going for this long
WHAT is in it for him now

I will admit I was a gullible as the next guy when this first popped its head up back in 1999, and for the sake of $25 I thought why not, but we are now almost 20 years down the road and I would think that it is time to move on and accept that all our hopes and dreams that we had back then have gone.
There are no authority that is going to chase him no matter what you say, he is just not a big enough fish. I am a big believer in what goes around comes around and one day he will get what is coming to him.

I welcome anyone's thoughts on this
Cramer, I have lots of pictures where Mikes former family is there. martin from Argentina can confirm that I was living in Mikes house for way too long time.

Now you ask a few WHY and a WHAT. Let me turn it around, whats in it for me?

Mike dont owe a dime. I have the most lovely, intelligent, warm and pretty wife, the most wonderfull children, a damm well paid job with benefits, a huge house 3 cars and a bike, travel 2 - 3 times a year - so WHY do I tell you guys over and over again that Mike is a simple fraudster.

Let me point out that Mike is VERY resourceful and if he wasn't so damm focused on making fast money, then he would have made big time long time ago. Back in 2004 I was so close to make a deal involving import of bandwidth, but since it wasn't Mikes idea, then it was a stupid idea. Since Mike had the money, then it never happened, and to day that deal is way too outdated :-)

Mike had tons of ideas, but all the legit never become more than ideas, witch is too bad, and even that day today I would love to go behind Mike and catch all the balls he throws up in the air, because one or two could most likely pay out. Not billions, and not to cover the E65 scam, but enough to have a good life.

When the ground got hot under Mike feet in Canada back in the nineties then he ran to Jakarta, and when it got hot there, then he took of to Batam, and when it got too hot there, he took of to Bogor. That is what Mike do, when his lies starts to come back to him.

On his Google controlled web place (not secure at all) he can't be faced with his lies, and as Im trying to tell you, Mike is perfect, Mike never ever makes mistakes, Mikes have the biggest d..., Mike is the greatest etc that is why he gives "updates".

Notice "" because if you can see just ONE useful information then I am all ears. That was answer to WHY does he keep sending out updates.

Now you ask, "WHY is he still insisting that this is going to pay off " have you seen a dime? I believe the answer will be a big fat NO. I can also promise you a golden opportunity that will make you millionaire, all you have to do is to buy a product from me - only 30.000 dkr and i promise you that you can make 48.000.000,00 dkr very fast. Wanna do the deal?

And finally Mike don't get anything out of spending 3 - 5 minutes (and a few glasses red wine) typing a lie, other than that kick it gives him to make a great joke. I have seen him making several of these out of the blue "updates" so they are worth absolutely nothing.

I guess this is not what you wanna hear and sorry for that, but sometimes the truth are so simple that we can't see it.

Mike is scammer, and he is one of the best. He is so good at it, as you nor anybody else can send him to court, and even IF you could then there is no money left. We all got played and we all lost. I lost a great friend, 10 years recover my life, others lost 10 of thousands of dollars, but we all lost.

IF you want to know the truth - and if you are EU citizen, then send Mike an email ask regards your data (GDPR) then you will finally get the truth.
(20-07-2018, 01:39 PM)Meliodas Wrote: Wow this is boring. You are back to "Mike is a scam".

Look, we all know that. That was like the only single topic of the old forum.

That was precisely why no one was posting anymore.

With this new forum I thought we could dissect that topic more intelligently. Lets play devil advocate from both sides.

Why do u think it is a scam, and why do you think it is not?

If every single post that members write would be replied with "Mike is a scam you idiot", then this new forum will be as dead as the old one in no time.

"dissect that topic" absolutely an easy task. It started as e65 in 1999 - how much money have been paid out here in year 19? How many companies world wide promise pay out are 6 weeks and 19 years later the founder is gone?

Looking forward to get intelligent answers to those 2 questions - and I have a few other questions from the same draw if needed  Big Grin