Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enjoy the hopeless latest bull shit
Tongue 
Ohhhh so dangerous to travel - just oneeeeee small issue - the rest of the world doesn't see the same dangerous situation as Mike, and we all know that the great businessman Mike Poulos,  who knows more than God himself, says Hong Kong is dangerous like Tunis then its the plain truth - or something Big Grin

Enjoy the hopeless latest bull shit from Mike below

Exercise normal precautions in Hong Kong. 
Read the Safety and Security section on the information page
If you decide to travel to Hong Kong: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/...isory.html

Hi Al

Due to the activities in HK, I will not be going till these riots settle down.

Since I do need to sign off on several things including the sending of packages, travel arrangements for the Ex Members, this can not be done at this time.

There are other people that also need to sign off and they will not be in HK till the riots and politics are settled.

I have been ready for the past month to get there but nothing can be doen at this time.

If there is a window where all that needs to be there to sign off on these things, we will be going on a few days notice.

From what I was told last month, I have about one week of work in HK and I am looking forward to getting this done.

In the mean time, if there is anything that pops up, I will let you all know. I look forward to sending my next update from HK...

Wish I had better news but it is what it is and I am just the messenger so please do not rip me apart.

From what I understand, Western Media and Main stream media are not showing much about what is going on so please do your own searches regarding the current situation in HK.

In the mean time, here are a few links about the current situation in HK.

Thanks

MIKE
Muzifa - 2 warnings and now banned for 2 weeks.
warnings he can't even see genius

wow he's totally gonna get the message then
(29-06-2019, 02:13 PM)punipa16 Wrote: warnings he can't even see genius

wow he's totally gonna get the message then

punipa16 also got banned for two weeks! I won't accept that tone from any. Go after Mike and call him whatever, but my person - one word. Behave or get banned.
Since Hong Kong is quite a large city, and I know the protesters surely aren't terrorizing the entire city, couldn't they find any place at all for the E65 members to meet? I have no knowledge about Paris, but I doubt that everybody stopped visiting Paris because of their protesters. And here in the USA, protests are a common part of life. Protesters block entire highways, shopping malls, and office buildings. They riot and loot about any political issue. But not all over an entire city.

Find
(05-07-2019, 11:28 PM)Counselor Wrote: Since Hong Kong is quite a large city, and I know the protesters surely aren't terrorizing the entire city, couldn't they find any place at all for the E65 members to meet? I have no knowledge about Paris, but I doubt that everybody stopped visiting Paris because of their protesters. And here in the USA, protests are a common part of life. Protesters block entire highways, shopping malls, and office buildings. They riot and loot over police shootings, immigration, abortion and pro-life, women's issues, just about any political issue. But not all over an entire city.

Find

As I said in this and in another post, it is just another excuse Mike uses in his game. Not even one day it was dangerous to go to Hong Kong according to all of the EU´s UN´s.

Mike uses political actions, even terror actions in his scams. Back in 2004 when he took all the money from one of his many scams, ComShares, he used the Madrid train bombing as an excuse to close all down, with the excuse that the stock market in Asia went crazy after the terror attack.

He is doing the same here, uses a political situation in order to have an excuse to not go to Hong Kong - IF Mike ever did go to Hong Kong? No one really knows!!!
Hello Garlin,

but even if someone would want to concede SCAMMER MIKE POULOS the benefit of doubt (it has happened so many times...), the question is: after the news dont report any riot or protest in Hong Kong, what's up? what the excuse will SCAMMER MIKE POULOS figure out in order to continue putting off? the life of lies is short...