Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
juuust another 1000% non saying blaaaaaaa
Thumbs Down 
Hi ALL,

Although I have still not received my travel instructions for HK there has been some progress towards that.

As previously mentioned, there are 8 people who all need to gather in HK together to sign off on what we expect to be the final stage of the programme.

This cant be done in another city or country as much of the business needs to happen in specific banks and lawyers premises in HK.

The majority of those who need to travel to HK are senior people in banking / insurance and legal businesses in other countries and, by the nature of their businesses they are busy people.

While I am ready to travel as soon as required, this is not the case for several of the others.
They need some time to rearrange their business schedules and make several days available to complete this task. HK has to work with all of us to find a window that works for everyone. Its not just a matter of saying, "be here next Wednesday morning"!

The protest activity complicated the issue as some were not happy about exposing themselves to possible danger and some companies just don't send their senior people into risky situations.

Much of the heat seems to have gone from the current protests but it is still not over. There are plenty of issues to be dealt with as they (HK)  move to full integration with Beijing so protest on any issue could flair up at any time.

Not all is gloom and doom though. I am pretty sure that packages are ready, and providing all parties are happy with the arrangements for distribution and further processing, they can be sent.
Just when that will happen I cant say as I don't know.

I will know that sort of thing after my trip to HK and will share what I can at that time. As soon as I have a travel date I will share that with you and if possible will update you all from HK.

In the meantime, I understand your stress and can only suggest that you bear with me, I am doing what I can, I want this as much or more than you do.

MIKE
Mike Poulos you wrote "The majority of those who need to travel to HK are senior people in banking / insurance and legal businesses in other countries and, by the nature of their businesses they are busy people. "

EVERY SINGLE SERIOUS AND TRUSTWORTHY PERSON/COMPANY WITHIN THE FINANCE BUSINESS WORLD WOULD GOOGLE THEIR BUSINESS PARTNER, AND TRY TO GOOGLE MIKE POULOS INDONESIA, THEN NO ONE, AND IT IS LIKE IN NO COMPANY WOULD SPEND AS MUCH AS ONE SECOND WITH YOU AND YOUR SCAMS.

YOU ARE SO FULL OF IT  Angry
Mike and HK team messed up. Who made up the HK team anyway?

It is hard to believe that big companies accept the way packages are being handled by this incompetent HK team. Are they coming just repeating the same tasks because of rearrangement of packages?

The insurance company and the bank should have given their greenlight or endorsement necessary to process all these matters at the very first step. How many times these people need to travel to HK? It is just a waste of everybody time and money. 

Eventually, they would call off the deal because of poor management and conflict of interests arising from cross selling of foundations  and seeking prior custom permission. We don't need all these processes before distribution and receipt of the packages and fund transfer.
(21-07-2019, 06:32 PM)borneo Wrote: Mike and HK team messed up. Who made up the HK team anyway?

It is hard to believe that big companies accept the way packages are being handled by this incompetent HK team. Are they coming just repeating the same tasks because of rearrangement of packages?

The insurance company and the bank should have given their greenlight or endorsement necessary to process all these matters at the very first step. How many times these people need to travel to HK? It is just a waste of everybody time and money. 

Eventually, they would call off the deal because of poor management and conflict of interests arising from cross selling of foundations  and seeking prior custom permission. We don't need all these processes before distribution and receipt of the packages and fund transfer.

So true - just one small correction Borneo. The only funds transferred will be the funds you have today and personally transfer to your new HK based foundation, because Miek Poulos will sure as hell not transfer a single cent as there is no money and never was there any money to transfer.
And now that there is a new protest today in Hong Kong, with a picture showing almost a half-million people congregated in one area, I would expect another delay.
(21-07-2019, 10:18 PM)Counselor Wrote: And now that there is a new protest today in Hong Kong, with a picture showing almost a half-million people congregated in one area, I would expect another delay.

But there are still no reports that it should be dangerous to travel to HK from anyone's foreign ministries.

And the fat lie. Big companies don't send their trusted employees overseas, this is the month's best lie because there are NO big financial companies wasting money and time traveling from A to B when it can be done electronically.

In fact, I doubt that Mike Poulos has been in HK since all "paper" work is largely electronic today, even low tech countries like Bulgaria and Romania use only electronic "paper", but HSBC does not ?? hmmmm.

There is something rotten in Bogor!

I clearly wrote it in my previous posting:

after the excuse of te protests and riots, what the next lie and delay by SCAMMER MIKE POULOS would come?  how many days or weeks can SCAMMER MIKE POULOS pass until the excuse of the riots is elapsed?? and then what? 

As always, SCAMMER MIKE POULOS repeats the same weaknesses in his E65 Endowment65 updates:  lack of precission regarding time, which I called the "or so" speech.  Angry
H K Protests are held in weekends. There are still a window of time to complete the tasks during working/banking days if they must physically present in HK. They can also do it via tele-confencing and email at anytime anywhere in their respective countries, if they are sincere to get it done as soon as possible.
Well lets not forget that the packets etc etc etc were all ready to go out months ago,until he found yet another lame excuse
So what on earth do 8 more people have to do this time,how many times do they have to sign a document
Its all just a load of rubbish,theyre are no trips to HK