Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
an even thicker lie
Thumbs Down 
Dear Mike 

A lot can be said about you, but you really love to put yourself up. Just like in the old days where you claimed to do lunches with the Suharto (former dictator in Indonesia) family, or when you claimed that CIA, FBI, and NSA were tailing you 24/7 and that you in fact feared for your life.

My dearest Mike Poulos - I'm sorry to break the news here. Try to do a Google on your own name. No one - not even in the most corrupted regime would do business with you!!

Business on the level you are TRYING to make people believe demands and first of all a perfect grammar, just in your lie below you will find minimum 5 typos. For that reason alone you would not even get past the first secretary, not to mention see the managing secretary.

When I did some high-level business with Susilo Bambang - or TRIED to do, I had to make sure the finance of the project was 100% perfect and in order, then at that point I wasn't able to have a personal meeting with the high-level bankers in BNI, and that project was a small one worth 2,2 billion us dollar. I was not "heavy" enough business-wise. A huge international company took over the project and "funny" enough huge international companies kinda work together - not with small individuals like me, who actually and opposite you, have educational records, financial records and is NOT mentioned all over the net as a thief, scammer, and whatnot as you are!

Personally, I do NOT for one second believe that you have been in HK for the last minimum of 18 months, as your so-called business plan doesn't require personal meetings and signatures. Even in Indonesia, we have an electronic signature solution and sure as hell also in HK - as I'm talking about the HSBC bank.

Mike Poulos, you are getting old and can't keep up with technologies anymore, which make your lies so pathetic.

For those few who still believe Mike will make them rich - I feel so sorry for them as the lies below are so thick that even the hardest Poulos believer should be able to see it. 

Have a great continuing summer  Cool

Hi ALL,

Still no news this week and the protests are still going on in HK.

Many say it is fine to go and a few members have been there but if it was just me, I would of likely gone but it is not just me.

Just to explain a little to you all, out of the 8 people that need to be there, plus me, there are heads of banks, Insdurance companies etc that are not easy to get to go to HK on a few days notice. These people are busy. Running a top 10 bank or insurance company is not like you and me....

They all need to be in HK at the same time. Yes, we are looking at options but we need to all be there at the same time.

We need to verify the accounts, the gold stored and that needs to be done on location.

Packages are just a drop in the bucket so to speak and they are ready but can not go out till everyone signed off.

Messaging me privatly will not speed things up. Not to mention that some days I get tons of messages to reply the same thing too each time.

I would appreaciate that you do not message me asking or suggesting options as these are being looked into and all it does is takes time from other things I need to do.

I know and understand that you all want closure soon, as do I and it will come but for now I can not say when.

In the mean time, when I get some news, I will let you all know.

Thank you

MIKE
Do you remember Mike said the gold was disposed with 50% profit and the fund was deposited in the escrow account. He changed his story again in the last message that these 8 people must come to HK to verify the gold stored. 

"We need to verify the accounts, the gold stored and that needs to be done on location"

So which stories you believe?

Even the Gold are still there, you don't need to verify. The bank has all the valuation report, also the auditors reports and the trustee report.
The Canadians remarks on traveling to Hong Kong. https://travel.gc.ca/destinations/hong-kong

Risk level(s)
Hong Kong - Take normal security precautions
Take normal security precautions in Hong Kong.

The decision to travel is your choice and you are responsible for your personal safety abroad. We take the safety and security of Canadians abroad very seriously and provide credible and timely information in our Travel Advice to enable you to make well-informed decisions regarding your travel abroad.

The content on this page is provided for information only. While we make every effort to give you correct information, it is provided on an "as is" basis without warranty of any kind, express or implied. The Government of Canada does not assume responsibility and will not be liable for any damages in connection to the information provided.

If you need consular assistance while abroad, we will make every effort to help you. However, there may be constraints that will limit the ability of the Government of Canada to provide services.
Just read an article from the New York Times entitled, "U.S. Issues Travel Warning to Hong Kong due to 'Confrontational" Protests." Several other countries also issued travel warnings. So one thing that is not a lie is that the country is getting more dangerous. Apparently the protests are spreading throughout the city in many areas.
(08-08-2019, 04:47 AM)Counselor Wrote: Just read an article from the New York Times entitled, "U.S. Issues Travel Warning to Hong Kong due to 'Confrontational" Protests." Several other countries also issued travel warnings. So one things that is not a lie is that the country is getting more dangerous. Apparently the protests are spreading throughout the city in many areas.

Bülow from the Danish UN, no warnings more than follow the local news and rules. And even if there and as in today, were a real danger and different UN’s warned or recommend to stay home, then Mike send out his lies many days ago and before the light warning there came today.

And let’s not forget that in order to sign bank papers we don’t need to use a pen.

(Copy and google translate)

Rejsevejledning - Kina

Gyldig: 08.08.2019Senest redigeret  03.06.2019
Vigtig information:
Kina/Hong Kong: Fortsat voldsomme demonstrationer i Hongkong med voldelige sammenstød mellem politi og demonstranter. Offentlig transport er påvirket og situationen er fortsat uforudsigelig. Hold dig orienteret om sikkerhedssituationen og følg de lokale myndigheders anvisninger.

Translated with Google translate

Travel Guide - China

Valid: 08.08.2019Last edited 03.06.2019

Important information:
China / Hong Kong: Continuing violent demonstrations in Hong Kong with violent clashes between police and protesters. Public transport is affected and the situation remains unpredictable. Stay informed about the security situation and follow the instructions of the local authorities.
Hi! I am following it all. I would be interesting to see who of you that are still in the program, not excluded by Mike, or by personal request. Please tell!
Let's see what happens!
(12-08-2019, 03:37 PM)dreamline Wrote: Hi! I am following it all. I would be interesting to see who of you that are still in the program, not excluded by Mike, or by personal request. Please tell!
Let's see what happens!

I'm still in and will remain until the end, whatever outcome that may be.
(12-08-2019, 03:53 PM)Counselor Wrote:
(12-08-2019, 03:37 PM)dreamline Wrote: Hi! I am following it all. I would be interesting to see who of you that are still in the program, not excluded by Mike, or by personal request. Please tell!
Let's see what happens!

Yes, that´s why we are here. To see what´s happening. Not following any angry people.
Jorgen, are you a member of E65 right now, or are you out?
(12-08-2019, 06:40 PM)dreamline Wrote:
Let's see what happens!

Yes, that´s why we are here. To see what´s happening. Not following any angry people.
Jorgen, are you a member of E65 right now, or are you out?
I have never been a member, I was part of the admin team, at that time where there were a team. And That is also why I know this will end the day Mike die, not before. Oh and with the same financial outcome as in today - zero. Rolleyes
Let's see what happens!

Likewise for me!