Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All the sudden...waste of time to read...
All the sudden stuff can be sent from the very same bank......

Anyhow wanna waste your time, then read all the blablabla because blablabla it is!!

Hi All,

Lots to chat about and I am not sure I can give you everything I have right now but I will do my best.

First, Hong Kong is no longer an option for us.

Everything is being moved out.

The gold that we have in storage has been approved for a move. I can not say if it has or not and where it is going due to security issues.

For the Banking, we will still be using the same banking group. Changing all the bank info from HK to a new location will not be complicated.

In a laymans term, the best way for me to explain is this:

------ The current bank will exprort all account info into a excel sheet and the new bank will then import and place thier own account numbers..

Now, understand that this is not what they are going to do but just a example so that you understand that it will not be that complicated.

Packages are going to be shipped to a new location.

Once banking has been resolved, packages will be redone. This will not take forever but will take a few minutes to do. I say minutes so you understand that it will not take forever.

All Individual and Family foundations will not change. Nor will the Ex Foundations change..... They have been set up and are fine as they are.

As for the Ex Fdtn memners, a new location has been approved and is being set up. However, again, because of secutiry issues, this location will only be disclosed once travel is ready.

Upon arriving at the destination, we will be there 2 or 3 days and then will move to an other location a few hours away, again, to provide us with a little extra security.

We are at a place where our privacy in this is just as important as our getting this done. There have been too many people sharing the info outside the groups and this is the only way to protect everyone.

Once all this has been settled, the Ex Members will be getting contacted by the travel agents regarding travel. However, before this starts, I will let you know to get ready to be contacted.

For all other members, once the Exx Fdtn members have been or are being processed, all packages will be going out.

All packages will be sent to your home country in bulk but courrier and then from your country, sent via courier again unless it is going to a PO box.

As example, everyone in the US will receive thier packages from the US. Everyone from Sweden, will get it from Sweden, etc......

If you are able to change your address from a PO box to a street address, please do so at the following link:

https://bullshit.scam

Remember, everyone that can have the package delivered by courier will get by courier.....

This will save everyone a lot of time.

Remember, when you get your package, you will have some documents to send back so do not delay in sending them back.

You will have a address in your home country to send the documents back too.

This is already being prepared and as the packages are received back, they will be forwarded for processing.

Now, regading banking, we will be using a top 10 banking group worldwide. This banking group have banks in every country.

As an example, I will use Citibank. (NOTE THAT IT IS NOT CITIBANK)

So, lets say everyone's account is with Citibank, you will be able to go to your local branch and do your banking.

Also remember that for all members, we are not hiding or trying to avoid taxes in any way, shape or form so if you are required to pay taxes, this is on you to do so.

By having local banking available, it will be easier for you, no matter where you live to access your funds.

For you that have any of the foundations, the accounts will be opened in the foundation's name with you are having 100% control on your foundations.

For Ex Members, there are all the other options that have been discussed before and you will have the opportunity to explore these when we meet at the new location.

As for internet banking, for all members, this will be available to you via the local banks at thier descretion.

I do not expect to have much to update in the next month or so but as soon as I do, I will update you all.

Just remember that I will not expose to anyone where the meetings are being held at this time and that I can not say or give a date either.

In closing, I have a personal message for MK.

MK, I am sure you know who you are. Sending me an email as you did last week, telling me people are dying all over the place and saying it the way you said, was telling me that I am responsible for people dying all over the place. I really want to thank you for accusing me of killing peoiple all over the place. This was very grown up of you.

Be grateful that I am not mentioning where you are or your full name as I really, really wanted too.

I know many of you are frustrated as I am too but there is nothing I can do. What happened in HK has and had nothing to do with me.... Yes, there are some that think it did.... Silly me, the cause of everyone's problems.....

Putting your like on hold for this or any other project is just plain and simple stupid. It will happen when it happens.... As I said at the very start of this program, there have never been any promisses that this will pan out but the one promise I did make was that I will stay till the end and I am still here...

I am tired of people accusing me of well, like MK said, "People are dying all over the place."

So, what I am saying here is that no matter what, I am here and will be here till the end. When this pahhens, it will. It is not long IF & WHEN.... It is a matter of time and that is all it is, Time..... How long, I have no idea at this point.

Thank you

MIKE
It starts all over again. A complete waste of everybody time for excuses known only by those scammers. It does not make sense for a bank to move to a different location when fund can be accessible to local branches and package can be sent to home countries. The Gold is going to dispose off anyway for distribution of fund unless they have no intention of paying out.
(09-09-2019, 03:47 AM)borneo Wrote: It starts all over again. A complete waste of everybody time for excuses known only by those scammers. It does not make sense for a bank to move to a different location when fund can be accessible to local branches and package can be sent to home countries. The Gold is going to dispose off anyway for distribution of fund unless they have no intention of paying out.

Dont forget to mention that business in Hong Kong never changed for one second!!! And therefore no reason to change anything what so ever.
Giving everybody the ability to do local banking and internet banking is a new feature.

9/12/2018  
"For Individual and Family (I &F )foundations, banking will also be set up.

All I & F Foundation members will have internet banking as mentioned before and One debit card per account. If you have ordered cards in the past, these cards will be added to your foundation.

You will not have direct access to the bank in person also as mentioned...."
Read my previous message , don't be smart, leave it to the banks to do the transfer. What they didn't do is to send the documents via email , sign and send back to the sender. Arrangement for foundation is a waste of time before fund transfer and cause serious delay . Time is essence
Thumbs Down 
this new E65 Endowment65 update is dreadful! 

Complete lack of precission, no specific details regarding time, it is another "or so" update!!  And now the MEGA SCAMMER MIKE POULOS doesn't even mention a location and I can figure out why:  he will tell it once a new natural disaster or prostest or attack happens: for example, the recent tornado in the Bahamas could have been used as the new excuse if had been taken place3 months from now...   I hope E65 members understand what I mean :-)

SCAMMER MIKE POULOS seems to be preparing the land for requesting money for another WHATEVER FEE
I do not agreed with Mike, there is no promise of payout. There is a legal bidding contact between members and the owner/assignee of e65 when there is an offer and acceptance of the endowment insurance policies. A amount of consideration was paid for each policy. In fact,  members can sue in court for the performance of the contract and the release of fund.
(14-09-2019, 02:06 AM)borneo Wrote: I do not agreed with Mike, there is no promise of payout. There is a legal bidding contact between members and the owner/assignee of e65 when there is an offer and acceptance of the endowment insurance policies. A amount of consideration was paid for each policy. In fact,  members can sue in court for the performance of the contract and the release of fund.

Unfortunately, I believe that is not an option to sue Mike for anything, for that simple reason that the time frame is expired. Some 4 or 5 years ago Martin Argentina and I went to the police and Cybercrime division in Indonesia, not to mention reported Mike in Singapore, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, and Holland, none authorities were able to do a thing, as it was more than 10 years ago the crime took place.

To keep it short. Mike committed the perfect crime and got away with it - and millions of dollars.

What makes me wonder big time, is that ANYONE buy ANYTHING from Mike? Let's list it up what it is some few have done.

1) Bought themselves an empty foundation in an oversea bank (HSBC)
2) a debit card to HSBC 
3) rights to invest in SOMETHING

Now if you don't have a ton of dollars home and hidden in your pillows and try to avoid taxes, then you really don't need to buy an overpriced foundation in HSBC. If you do what you should do - pay your taxes - then your local bank would be a much better choice for you.

A new debit card, that most likely cant is refilled online from a 3rd party and therefore most likely have the same value as the famous Bank Bali debit card. The owner of the card must fill the card up with funds, otherwise, the card has no value at all.

Based on Mike Poulos investment history since 1999 - then I will say that anyone who invests with Mike really should have their head examined E65 never happened, ComShares was a scam, several phone cards another scam, Golden Eagle another scam, etc. not to mention his "gold" shop and restaurant. 

The list is long and the only person who benefitted was Mike Poulos, Jeff Gordon, and 2 locals. And yes I got a salary for 1 year. THe rest of the + 100.000 people got cheated.
So long as this transaction is ongoing, there is an option to sue for performance. If Mike story is true and the owner is keeping the fund and giving various excuses delaying the payout, Mike (with members) has the legal option to sue the owner of e65 to release the fund to members. The owner has done the deal with the insurance company and he has breached the terms of e65 contact for keeping the fund since year 1999. To proceed successful with court case, you must have all the info, specific insurance company and the owner details and relevant documents to bring to the court. The court can order the fund to be released within 30 days etc
(14-09-2019, 09:43 AM)borneo Wrote: So long as this transaction is ongoing, there is an option to sue for performance. If Mike story is true and the owner is keeping the fund and giving various excuses delaying the payout, Mike (with members)  has the legal option to sue the owner of e65 to release the fund to members. The owner has done the deal with the insurance company and he has breached the terms of e65 contact for keeping the fund since year 1999. To proceed successful with court case,  you must have all the info, specific insurance company and the owner details and relevant documents to bring to the court. The court can order the fund to be released within 30 days etc

Dear Borneo, there is no funds, no insurance company and never was. Just the fact that the database was destroyed several times from 2003 to 2004 (3 times) and I know that members were lost as all paperwork was thrown out. There is not a single policy from ANY insurance company in the world, as you would have to combine an insurance ID with your ID.

Next HUGe issue is the EU GDPR laws. Any company that has ANY data that can relate to you must tell you what kind of data they hold on you, and last I asked not a single person reported back that they have received a notice from an insurance company.

Borneo let say that a worldwide German insurance company Allianz hold an E65 policy in your name. AS per 25 of may 2018 the EU laws demand that Allianz inform you about what data they have on you if you live within the EU. If they forget to do so, then we are talking about fines as big as 10 - 100 million euros. Now let's say that the insurance company is placed in the USA and you still live within the EU, then this American insurance company still have to inform all EU citizens regards any personal data they hold on you.It is the same drill if a compnay comes from Russia, China, Hong Kong or any other country in the world.

In my daily work, I among other stuff do work with the GDPR laws and I'm certified GDPR person, so I do know this stuff, and as an example that EU can and will fine USA companies, then just take a look at Google as they got a huge fine from EU.

Like it or not, the only 2 things that have happened since 1999 in Mikes life business-wise is his silver and gold shop and by the way it was Hanzels idea/setup and his restaurant that burned down to the ground.

Mike Poulos is very resource full but stupid as a door, in that perspective that if he listened to people who are educated and have experinces then he could have made him and E65 members rich, but not and never with E65 or any of his many many scams.

It is not a secret that IF I ever see him, he will get his black eye, but when that is said, damm I miss to sit with him when he is in that mode where the business ideas run like water out of him.

So sue Mike will just cost you a lot of money.