Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All the sudden...waste of time to read...
When everything is keep secret,  this is the sign of scam and the crooks are at works.
After 20 years,  nobody know the insurance company and the bank. Is this sound silly? Members still believe and send money , buy the useless foundations. Now he said that you still have to pay taxes in your home country when fund is remitted. You still believe getting your package and bank ATM card. You may get the empty ATM card with zero balance because the gold is not sold and turn into cash. They are still hiding their hidden treasures (the gold), wow, it sounds like a top movie story 2019.
SCAMMER MIKE POULOS is silent... at least for now...  what his next excuse or contradiction will be?
Even if you get the fund, it is considered as money laundering unless you can support with documents like insurance policies from the insurer. None of us has any insurance policy.
Today I got an email. The email is from one of Denmarks biggest supplier wth in gas for heating up the houses. With the temperature dropping to +3 Celcius at night time, you need to heat up your home, and in Denmark, many use natural gas. The gas burns and heats up the water, that flows in pipes hidden in the floors.

The gas company bought a competitor, and therefore the company structure changed. So the part of the company that holds my personal data, got new management and for that reason, only the company informed me about these changes and assured me that my personal data was and will be kept secure and that at any time can contact them in order to know what personal data they have on me.

My bank did the same, my insurances for cars, house, theft, accidents, etc. the electric company, all of them have contacted me, in order to let me know what kind of data they hold on me.

Those members who live within the EU should know about GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) laws and these laws are not jokes as companies can get fines counted in millions of euros if they cant prove that your data is secured.

Now even Americans, Canadians, Asien, and African countries must secure EU citizens data, otherwise, they risk a huge fine from the EU, and if you doubt that the EU can do that, then just Google ehhh Google and Apple, as these two companies very well know that EU can fine them.

So EVEN IF there were a policy with your name on, and EVEN IF it was a big secret who the company is, then all EU citizens would know by now, as the law demands the companies to tell what data they have on you.

So either there is no more EU members in E65 or big international companies shit on the laws - make your own choice :-)

The next update from Mike will be some like issues with that transferring of data from HSBC to HSBC - and yes its the bank Mike uses, as all others have closed his accounts years ago because they didn't believe he is selling books on how to invest. Among them City Bank.
(02-10-2019, 04:26 PM)borneo Wrote: Even if you get the fund, it is considered as money laundering unless you can support with documents like insurance policies from the insurer. None of us has any insurance policy.

I know we don't have a legitimate insurance policy, but why do you believe there is money laundering involved?
If you receive a lump sum of money in your bank account, you need to declare the source and origin of fund. If you don't have documents to show evidence of the source of fund, the bank can frozen the bank account and investigate as money laundering. You also need to declare it for income tax purposes.
I planned to pay taxes. I didn't wait 20+ years for a payout, only to find myself wasting away in prison for tax evasion. If there is a payout, my first expense will be a lawyer. I plan to have this program evaluated before I start spending too much of the payout. Based on what you say, putting the money in a separate account or a separate bank might be wise, in case the bank freezes the account.
(03-10-2019, 01:49 PM)borneo Wrote: If you receive a lump sum of money in your bank account, you need to declare the source and origin of fund. If you don't have documents to show evidence of the source of fund, the bank can frozen the bank account and investigate as money laundering. You also need to declare it for income tax purposes.

SPOT ON Borneo, Spot on!! And for that reason alone the whole E65 program (if it was for real) could be transparent, anyone wonders why it's such a huge secret??
(03-10-2019, 03:12 PM)Counselor Wrote: I had planned to pay taxes. I didn't wait 20+ years for a payout, only to find myself wasting away in prison for tax evasion. If there is a payout, my first expense will be a lawyer. I plan to have this program evaluated before I start spending too much of it.

The only good thing here is that you do not need to spend money on a lawyer :-)
(02-10-2019, 04:26 PM)borneo Wrote: Even if you get the fund, it is considered as money laundering unless you can support with documents like insurance policies from the insurer. None of us has any insurance policy.

I'm sure if there is a payout we would get copies of the insurance policy and other transactions. This all started as a reverse pension plan. I wonder what it has evolved into over the years, if there is anything to evolve from.