Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Update of the Year
Thumbs Down 
For once Mr. Mike says some that are 100% the truth!! I quote  "this is not really an update".  

Mike in the past all that came from you never was an update, it has been lies on lies or begging for money like another homeless beggar.

So congratulations on your first honest update, which then is not really an update, as there is, as usual, not a fucking relevant or useful information for anyone.

Mike we're writing 2020 in a little while, and you can't move $ 400 in the western world without all the authorities wanting to know exactly where the money is coming from, in other words, Mike there are NO secrets anymore, so just tell the truth. Ahhh I see you can't do just that.

I hope you will have peace with your God when that time comes because you know that I know it is all a big bluff. Unfortunately your wife and your adopted children share your last name and therefore have to live with the fact that the husband and adoptive father is/was a simple thief! What a legacy to pass on.

Anyway below another realy useless "update".

Hi All,

I have been getting emails and text about an update.

Things are moving along but other than that, I can not share anything except that I am expecting to get some sort of news in the next few weeks.

Note that just because I am expecting news, I may not be able to update or will be limited in what I can update.

As far as I know, all is going according to plan and there are no issues or problems that anyone has seen.

As always, when I have something that I can share, I will.

I know that some will not be happy because this is not really an update. It is not. It is just to let you know that I am here as is everyone else and we are working on this.

Thanks

MIKE
Another NOTHING E65 Endowment65 Update Angry

For years, the only thing we get from SCAMMER MIKE POULOS are NOTHING Updates

And also an "or so" E65 Endowment65 Update, i.e., with complete lack of precission regarding dates
They have no fund. Even if they have they.will not
Payout. They scammed $mil money from you by selling foundation etc. Arranging the flight for foundation buyers is just a delaying tatic . Taking two months for moving of fund is another silly excuse. Mike said he wanted to complete it more than anyone is a lie while doing cross selling of foundation and taking fee.
(21-10-2019, 03:42 AM)borneo Wrote: They have no fund. Even if they have they.will not
Payout. They scammed $mil money from you by selling foundation etc. Arranging the flight for foundation buyers is just a delaying tatic . Taking two months for moving of fund is another silly excuse. Mike said he wanted to complete it more than anyone is a lie while doing cross selling of foundation and taking fee.

I gotta ask :-) do you or anyone else believe that there will be funds in those foundations?

There is not one single sentence or word that tells any that there will be funds connected. There will be tools for investments (that you can find other and free places) and an empty debit card, and that is it.

Mike doesn't have a dime and never were there any insurance policies, so where should the funds come from?

Mike Poulos is a scam artist, a thief, a liar - end of the story.  Mike knows how to reach me, so he has all the information needed in order to sue me for slander, anyone wants to guess why?

Mike Poulos does not want to meet me or anyone else in a courtroom for any reason what so ever, because in a courtroom Mike can be ordered to show evidence that there are policies, co-work with banks, layers and so forth. And that Mike Poulos can not!
Nothing Mike will gain by suing you or any member. Mike is considered an agent acting for the principal who is the owner of e65. The members are customers dealing with the agent.

Mike has everything to gain and has all information to go to court with the principal who claimed holding the fund and giving all excuses for payout since 20 years. The principal might want to delay so that most members no longer in the world so that he can secretly keep the fund for good. Guess most of them are in their 50 to 70 years. Life is short so Mike better see him in court to release the fund so else we will wait till the last breath. It only take a few days to bank wire to individual bank account. No need to open another bank account, no need to send the debit card or foundation for God sake.
(02-11-2019, 11:15 AM)(Íborneo Wrote: Nothing Mike will gain by suing you or any member. Mike is considered an agent acting for the principal who is the owner of e65. The members are customers dealing with the agent.

Mike has everything to gain and has all information to go to court with the principal who claimed holding the fund and giving all excuses for payout since 20 years. The principal might want to delay so that most members no longer in the world so that he can secretly keep the fund for good. Guess most of them are in their 50 to 70 years. Life is short so Mike better see him in court to release the fund so else we will wait till the last breath. It only take a few days to bank wire to individual bank account. No need to open another bank account, no need to send the debit card or foundation for God sake.

Dear Borneo, please. There never was a team, there never was or is anybody above Mike, nor to the left or right and no one below. There was, is and will only be Mike Poulos.

The same goes when it comes insurance, banks, layers - there is none!! And there never was.

When Mike sold members the very useless debit cards from the former Bank Bali, it happend like this. 
Mike and I went into the bank (we used HSBC for personale uses) and said “we can provide minimum 25000 new customers, but we need a great offer on nameless debitcards. Including DHL Mike paid 5 usd pr card.

Now the same goes for the foundations. Mike gets the foundations almost for free, and sell them very expencive. Nothing wrong in that, only that he combine a useless Foundation with an E65 payout, that never will occur.
We are getting closer to Christmas... of 2019 year... another Christmas without any specific news on the E65 Endowment65 payout...

Garlin is right...  it seems all forthcoming Christmas will likely be the same.....  in the meanwhile SCAMMER MIKE POULOS and SCAMMER BECKY POULOS are hiding from us.... 

Username "Borneo"should refrain in posting stuff trying to make us believe the E65 Endowment65 is for real, perhaps "Borneo"is SCAMMER MIKE POULOS? or is he so naive?
(04-11-2019, 03:02 AM)Counselor Wrote:
(02-11-2019, 11:15 AM)borneo Wrote: "The principal might want to delay so that most members no longer in the world so that he can secretly keep the fund for good. Guess most of them are in their 50 to 70 years....
[/quote/]

I can relate to that. I just turned 65 and wonder if I am still eligible to collect anything, or is it based on the age I was when I signed up. My sponsor passed away nine years ago, and I wonder how many people he sponsored are still in the program.
I´ll say it again for the 1000000000000000000 time. There is and never was any funds what so ever.
(03-11-2019, 12:30 PM)american-e65-scammed Wrote: We are getting closer to Christmas... of 2019 year... another Christmas without any specific news on the E65 Endowment65 payout...

Garlin is right...  it seems all forthcoming Christmas will likely be the same.....  in the meanwhile SCAMMER MIKE POULOS and SCAMMER BECKY POULOS are hiding from us.... 

Username "Borneo"should refrain in posting stuff trying to make us believe the E65 Endowment65 is for real, perhaps "Borneo"is SCAMMER MIKE POULOS?  or is he so naive?
You are too childish to understand I am challenging if Mike's position is real, the fund would be released within a few days via bank wire.
(06-11-2019, 01:04 PM)borneo Wrote:
(03-11-2019, 12:30 PM)american-e65-scammed Wrote: We are getting closer to Christmas... of 2019 year... another Christmas without any specific news on the E65 Endowment65 payout...

Username "Borneo"should refrain in posting stuff trying to make us believe the E65 Endowment65 is for real, perhaps "Borneo"is SCAMMER MIKE POULOS?  or is he so naive?
You are too childish to understand I am challenging if Mike's position is real, the fund would be released within a few days via bank wire.

Mikes position is very real. Lying, scamming, stealing, manipulation, screaming, threatening, bullshitting and blapring like a bitch. The rest coming from him is hot air and nothing to challenge ?