Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
EX-Foundation 'members' :
Thumbs Up 
Does anyone remember that the ex-foundation 'members' were supposed to fly to Hong Kong in JANUARY 2019?

That will soon be a year.......yeah....

And does anyone remember when "updates" were being done on the VSB site, in OCTOBER 2014 there was an "update" that said 'GET READY".  Just those two words.  Does anyone know what that meant since we are now 5 YEARS past that ??

Since this monumental scam has been going on for 20 years [yes since 1999], I wonder how many 'members' and 'downline' have already died ?

I thank ahead of time, anyone who can help me with these questions.
(24-11-2019, 12:46 PM)soliel Wrote: Does anyone remember that the ex-foundation 'members' were supposed to fly to Hong Kong in JANUARY 2019?

And does anyone remember when "updates" were being done on the VSB site, in OCTOBER 2014 there was an "update" that said 'GET READY".  Just those two words.  Does anyone know what that meant since we are now 5 YEARS past that ??

Since this monumental scam has been going on for 20 years [yes since 1999], I wonder how many 'members' and 'downline' have already died ?

The sooner all accept that fact that Mike Poulos is a simple lying scamming thief, the better.

The answer to your question is simple. Mikes is full of shit and have been sinde day one. E65 was surposed to pay out in May 1999 - from registration it should take 6 weeks for pay out.

Foundations is as usefull as the 2004 Bank Bali debit cards, if YOU dont transfer money to that Foundation, then there wont be a cent there, so all the Foundation buyers did was over paying for a useless Foundation.

Mike Poulos is a professionel scammer, but we must give him that he is one of the Best scammers in the world, as he have stolen up 20 million us dollar over the years and Got away with it.
indeed the E65 Endowment65 payout was supposed to happen since 2003 year as we started receiving the useless Bank Bali debit card at the beginning of 2003. Since then there have been MANY FALSE POSITIVES Sad regarding the E65 Endowment65 payout....

The so-called Exclusive Foundation membership is just one of the numerous FALSE POSITIVES Dodgy launched by SCAMMER MIKE POULOS in order to get more and more money from E65 Endowment65 members...

In the same sense, SCAMMER MIKE POULOS has been using different names for the E65 Endowment65 program:  plus20k, vistualsafebox, E-Force Services ("company" run by SCAMMER HANSEL KAO), etc.  but it has to be pointed out that SCAMMER MIKE POULOS avoids the use of "E65" and "Endowment65" in the last years
(26-11-2019, 02:54 PM)american-e65-scammed Wrote: indeed the E65 Endowment65 payout was supposed to happen since 2003 year as we started receiving the useless Bank Bali debit card at the beginning of 2003. Since then there have been MANY FALSE POSITIVES Sad regarding the E65 Endowment65 payout....

The so-called Exclusive Foundation membership is just one of the numerous FALSE POSITIVES Dodgy launched by SCAMMER MIKE POULOS in order to get more and more money from E65 Endowment65 members...

In the same sense, SCAMMER MIKE POULOS has been using different names for the E65 Endowment65 program:  plus20k, vistualsafebox, E-Force Services ("company" run by SCAMMER HANSEL KAO), etc.  but it has to be pointed out that SCAMMER MIKE POULOS avoids the use of "E65" and "Endowment65" in the last years

Nope AE65S - payout was supposed to happen Medio Marts 1999, 6 weeks after you registred.
(03-12-2019, 09:04 AM)Bogor Wrote: Nope AE65S - payout was supposed to happen Medio Marts 1999, 6 weeks after you registred.

Garlin, I have to correct you on that, payout of the E65 Endowment65 was scheduled to happen after the goal of reaching 100,000 members. As around 80,000 members were enrolled at the end of 2002, SCAMMER MIKE POULOS "offered" the option of the useless Bank Bali card, which were mailed at the beginning of 2003.
The alleged E65 Endowment65 payout should have started at some point in the second semester of 2003 "or so".

Since then, we have been having so many "OR SO"....

"OR SO",  "OR SO", and endless "OR SO"s.....
(24-11-2019, 12:46 PM)soliel Wrote: Does anyone remember that the ex-foundation 'members' were supposed to fly to Hong Kong in JANUARY 2019?

My sponsor died in 2010, and I have no idea how many members of his family or downline are still alive or have continued with this program. That also goes for other members in general. Sometimes this required a lot of work, like the process they wanted members to do for the power of attorney. And will members 65 and older get any payout if they aren't eligible for referral fees?
(27-12-2019, 03:56 AM)Counselor Wrote:

My sponsor died in 2010, and I have no idea how many members of his family or downline are still alive or have continued with this program. That also goes for other members in general. Sometimes this required a lot of work, like the process they wanted members to do for the power of attorney. And will members 65 and older get any payout if they aren't eligible for referral fees?

No one Will get paid what so ever.
The insurance company will not pay unless Mike take it to the court and expose this scam . No more waiting game, Mike as agent for e65 should sue the principal e65, the insurance company etc. The debtor will not pay you money unless you point a gun to his head. If this is exposed , the listed shares of this insurance company will plummet and the security commission, the regulator authority will investigate this listed company. There is more than enough evidence of 20 years delay in payment for court case. The deal is concluded and money held in escrow bank account. They are intentionally and deliberately delay the payout for certain motive. Mike might not get his money till ripe old age unless he takes drastic action against those withholding the fund . What will happen if Mike dies? It is time Mike put the bullets on the table.
(19-01-2020, 05:52 PM)borneo Wrote: The insurance company will not pay unless Mike take it to the court and expose this scam . No more waiting game, Mike as agent for e65 should sue the principal e65, the insurance company etc. The debtor will not pay you money unless you point a gun to his head. If this is exposed , the listed shares of this insurance company will plummet and the security commission, the regulator authority will investigate this listed company. There is more than enough evidence of 20 years delay in payment for court case. The deal is concluded and money held in escrow bank account. They are intentionally and deliberately delay the payout for certain motive. Mike might not get his money till ripe old age unless he takes drastic action against those withholding the fund . What will happen if Mike dies? It is time Mike put the bullets on the table.

HAHAHAHA what a joke. There is No insurance Company, the only bank account belongs to Mike Poulos personaly. Mike Poulos is the criminal one, and the only one!
(19-01-2020, 05:52 PM)borneo Wrote: The insurance company will not pay unless Mike take it to the court and expose this scam . No more waiting game, Mike as agent for e65 should sue the principal e65, the insurance company etc. The debtor will not pay you money unless you point a gun to his head. If this is exposed , the listed shares of this insurance company will plummet and the security commission, the regulator authority will investigate this listed company. There is more than enough evidence of 20 years delay in payment for court case. The deal is concluded and money held in escrow bank account. They are intentionally and deliberately delay the payout for certain motive. Mike might not get his money till ripe old age unless he takes drastic action against those withholding the fund . What will happen if Mike dies? It is time Mike put the bullets on the table.

You are a funny guy Borneo!