Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nå - men vi skal jo til det! Translated it is "Well - we have to do it!"
Star 
Nå - men vi skal jo til det! Translated it is "Well - we have to do it!"

My first warning regards Mike Poulos E65 scam was December 2004. The first thing this "friend" did was calling Mike and tell that the danish guy have said all is a scam. 

I don't know if any of our estimated 450 regular readers can imagine just how furious Mike got?  Angel

Anyhow once again we have a December, and yes once again we can conclude that the few Mike Poulos believers got cheated.

Once again I can say, that Christmas 2020 you will see a similar post, and in 2021, 2022 etc. 

Shortly we will see an update from Mike Poulos wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, spiced up with some blablabla that will be interpreted as "Moneywillcomesoon" by the few Mike Poulos believers, and even a few of these "blind" people will send some more cash to Mike.

That is life and we can't save all in the world  Shy and for that reason, we might see some 400 look-a-like posts including the exact same messages in 2020  Tongue

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and the very best for 2020.

4 more days and the holiday is a fact.
Those email sending to Mike , will keep the scam going. They will pay more money to Mike. So long as money is paying to Mike , the scam continues.. I wonder who these people are? How they get Mike's email?