Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Merry Christmas to you!!
Star 
Mikey boy is pissed ohhh he is so pissed and therefore no Merry Christmas to you nor Happy 2020 and how come that may be so you might ask.

The answer is simple, too many of you have been naughty, and emailed Mikes partner in Crime Jeff Gordon and in simple wording said that you are tired of Mikes repeated lies like "Be ready", or sign documents in Hong Kong a year ago, not to mention al his really non-saying and so-called updates.

It is time to just accept that Mike and Jeff can't and won't admit that they have been bull shitting all for 2 decades and trust me, it will continue in 2020, and there will gullible fools that will defend Mikey and his equal criminal friend Jeff, and send money to Mike so Mike can pay Jeff - ohhh sorry Jeff have been working for free the last 20 years, quite normal in USA - or something.

Anyway, I wish that all will enter 2020 in a healthy way and that 2020 will be the year where Mike and Jeff grow some balls and tell you the truth.

It was and it is a scam, live with it and get on with your lives. 

In closing I will come with a spoiler alert - there won't be any payout in 2020, no dollar stuffed foundations, and in late December 2020, I'm going to wish all a Merry Christmas and a happy 2021
(27-12-2019, 08:34 AM)Bogor Wrote: "I'm going to wish all a Merry Christmas and a happy 2021"

Thank you, and I wish the same for you and your family. At least your end-of-the-year message is the one constant we know we can count on.
(27-12-2019, 08:34 AM)Bogor Wrote: The answer is simple, too many of you have been naughty, and emailed Mikes partner in Crime Jeff Gordon

Garlin, let's call him as what he is:  SCAMMER JEFF GORDON
(01-01-2020, 08:40 PM)american-e65-scammed Wrote:
(27-12-2019, 08:34 AM)Bogor Wrote: The answer is simple, too many of you have been naughty, and emailed Mikes partner in Crime Jeff Gordon

Garlin, let's call him as what he is:  SCAMMER JEFF GORDON

Noooooo Jeff is a Saint and he knows nothing what so ever, even he was in control over file, web and Exchange servers.

Jeff and Mike thinks that we all are stupid.
Hello,

although I have not been posting in this e65 forum, I am browsing it almost every day. I am also expectant regarding the e65 updates even tough they are not providing concrete news. 

As many of you, I am frustrated for the continuos smoke and nothing specific concerning the payout of the e65.
I agree with you. I am so tired of this program. I can't believe I have spent almost a quarter of a century waiting to see the outcome of E65. At this point, I would settle for a refund of all that I've spent on it (debit cards, foundation, regular policies, key policies) and then forget about it.
(23-01-2020, 03:21 AM)Counselor Wrote: I agree with you. I am so tired of this program. I can't believe I have spent almost a quarter of a century waiting to see the outcome of E65. At this point, I would settle for a refund of all that I've spent on it (debit cards, foundation, regular policies, key policies) and then forget about it.

Counselor - refund  Big Grin That will never happen. First, you will have to find Mike in Bogor, then you will have to demand the refund, and when Mike stop rolling on the floor laughing, then you will get the famous middle finger straight up in your face, and then the small Canadian will explode and call you names, so my advice will be, dont waste your time, accept your lose and get on with your life.

E65 stops when Mike Poulos goes permanently straight to hell, or maybe it has stopped all ready as the small "man" is very pissed at those members who have contacted his partner in crime Jeff Gordon before Christmas and asked for real solid updates (which never ever will come) and not ht usual blablablabla