Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More of the same non saying bull shit from the small thief
Bug 
Now he has been drinking again!!

If I maybe go/not go/go/not go, I will maybe do/not do but don’t. What a piece of none saying bull shit as usual. Mike you are a bad excuse of a "man"!! How about that you admit, that you are a common thief and make this bull shit stop once and for all. Ohh I forgot you don’t have balls. Chicken.

Family matters my ass - his little paid toy seems well 

http://mikepoulosscams.com/img/beckyprost.jpg

Hi guys,

Been getting a lot of emails and chats so here we are again.

Last week I was requested to travel but because of some family matters, I was not able to travel.

I am expected to go in early Feburary but please do not take this as a 100% for sure as things can change.

For now, I am very positive on the travel dates and will update you upon my return.

While I am in travel, I may be contacting members in the area where I will be to say hi but please, please, please do not text or email me if I am coming in your area as I will not reply one way or an other.

Will update you after the travel if I go, if not, I will send an update at end of Feb that I did not travel.

Lets hope I go.

Thanks

MIKE
Indeed
It is so unbelievably pathetic that all of a sudden he couldnt fly,then it should be early Feb,but if he doesnt it will be end of Feb to hear from him again
Yes another month flies by
Mike as Bogor says just disappear or admit this never ending charade is over so we can finally put this behind us
What the F is wrong with you

And PS  you say dont email me or text me,who the Bloody hell has you phone number,seriously ,and how do we know what god damn area you are coming in to

Now he has been drinking again!!

If I maybe go/not go/go/not go, I will maybe do/not do but don’t. What a piece of none saying bull shit as usual. Mike you are a bad excuse of a "man"!! How about that you admit, that you are a common thief and make this bull shit stop once and for all. Ohh I forgot you don’t have balls. Chicken.

Family matters my ass - his little paid toy seems well 

http://mikepoulosscams.com/img/beckyprost.jpg

Hi guys,

Been getting a lot of emails and chats so here we are again.

Last week I was requested to travel but because of some family matters, I was not able to travel.

I am expected to go in early Feburary but please do not take this as a 100% for sure as things can change.

For now, I am very positive on the travel dates and will update you upon my return.

While I am in travel, I may be contacting members in the area where I will be to say hi but please, please, please do not text or email me if I am coming in your area as I will not reply one way or an other.

Will update you after the travel if I go, if not, I will send an update at end of Feb that I did not travel.

Lets hope I go.

Thanks

MIKE

[/quote]
Shameful E65 Endowment65 "update" from SCAMMER MIKE POULOS

It says NOTHING, as always ambiguity, complete lack of precission, contradictions, etc.

And SCAMMER BECKY POULOS seems to be having a joyful time by using all of our funds...
(28-01-2020, 07:30 PM)american-e65-scammed Wrote: Shameful E65 Endowment65 "update" from SCAMMER MIKE POULOS

It says NOTHING, as always ambiguity, complete lack of precission, contradictions, etc.

And SCAMMER BECKY POULOS seems to be having a joyful time by using all of our funds...

Not only shameful, totally No respekt for the members who have paid for everything i Mikes life the last 21 years.
Nobody has Mike's email address. Like an idiot he always said don't email as he has no time to reply. Suddenly, he is going to say Hi to those in that area in his Feb's trip. What's a joke.

Those who he communicates are those victims that sent money to Mike. He is going to ask them for money again.

All his stories are fake. Before many months of long break, he said going to sign for the last time with top insurance company, banker Ba..bah..Bahh...etc. Does it make sense, signed and signed again and again.. lost count the number. No documents... nothing but all fake.
(01-02-2020, 06:59 AM)borneo Wrote: Those who he communicates are those victims that sent money to Mike. He is going to ask them for money again.

If that's the case, I guess I do not want him coming to my area.
(08-02-2020, 11:51 PM)Counselor Wrote:
(01-02-2020, 06:59 AM)borneo Wrote: Those who he communicates are those victims that sent money to Mike. He is going to ask them for money again.

If that's the case, I guess I do not want him coming to my area.

Oh oh I would loooooove to have Mikey boy coming to my area. Quit a few would loooove to “welcome” him. But the small ballless pussy is too afraid to visit Scandinavia.