Forums
New VSB Update 24 July - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://mikepoulosscams.com/forum)
+-- Forum: My Category (http://mikepoulosscams.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Mike Poulos E65/+20K/VSB scam (http://mikepoulosscams.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: New VSB Update 24 July (/showthread.php?tid=11)

New VSB Update 24 July - CRAMER - 25-07-2018

There is a new update on the VSB site if anyone is interested.
There doesn't seem to be a lot of activity on this forum. Quite dull actually, At least the other forum had some chatter this one is as dead as a wet weekend. Huh

RE: New VSB Update 24 July - Paris - 25-07-2018

(25-07-2018, 07:28 AM)CRAMER Wrote: There is a new update on the VSB site if anyone is interested.
There doesn't seem to be a lot of activity on this forum. Quite dull actually, At least the other forum had some chatter this one is as dead as a wet weekend. Huh

Instead of complain - then give those who reads the soooooo important update from Mike, and be active regards inform your downline. If it was up to me the forum was shot down ages ago as everything regards Mike is and will be a total waste of alls time.

Im sure the new update contain tons of direct and usefull information  Angel

Where is the EU citizen using the legal  rights regards GDPR? In other words a few believers and none want to find the truth.  Blush

RE: New VSB Update 24 July - CRAMER - 27-07-2018

Is there any way of showing how many members are registered on this form, I have just joined the Telegram VSB channel and it is saying that there are some 400+ members have registered to receive notification. It would appear that there are more members still out there than I had thought.
Any one else joined the channel??

RE: New VSB Update 24 July - Paris - 27-07-2018

IT SPELLS SCAM ALL OVER 

If ANY could get 15% interest pr month - then the every one on the earth did it, and was millionaires with in a few years!!

Hi All,

An example of what Ex Fdtn Member are getting as investments. 

Gold Investments at a return of 1 to 15% per month with one program. A return of up to 10 % return on a marginal investment of 10%.  

If you know what this is, then you have a good idea what is coming.

If you have no idea, then you have an idea of what can be coming.

These investments can only be done with the protection of the Exclusive foundations being offered.

Please note that you can get these after the payout  at the full price so you really do not need to get now.

A example of gold trading will be made available tomorrow for any members willing to see what the returns are from a 1 gram up to 1 kg on a minute by minute trading platform for the next few weeks.

Once ready, more info will be sent.

To register for this trading, please go to the form below:

https://bullshit.from.mike

Logam Mulia
Indonesian Gold Market

You will receive an email regarding where and How 

(27-07-2018, 08:00 AM)CRAMER Wrote: Is there any way of showing how many members are registered on this form, I have just joined the Telegram VSB channel and it is saying that there are some 400+ members have registered to receive notification. It would appear that there are more members still out there than I had thought.
Any one else joined the channel??

At the best its a gold HYIP, but more likely just another Mike Poulos scam.

Logam Mulia

Indonesian Gold Market

Very serious website - NOT more than half links is broken, no Facebook, no other links to social networks - even they have the icons placed on the website.

Personally I wouldn't trust that "company" with a single dime!

https://logammulia.com/

RE: New VSB Update 24 July - CRAMER - 30-07-2018

I agree, not that I am an expert with the Indonesian gold market but the web site looks a little doddgy and either has very bad links or the web site has been made very poorly

(25-07-2018, 09:36 AM)Bogor Wrote:
(25-07-2018, 07:28 AM)CRAMER Wrote: There is a new update on the VSB site if anyone is interested.

Instead of complain - then give those who reads the soooooo important update from Mike, and be active regards inform your downline. If it was up to me the forum was shot down ages ago as everything regards Mike is and will be a total waste of alls time.

Where is the EU citizen using the legal  rights regards GDPR? In other words a few believers and none want to find the truth.  Blush
You really do take things the wrong way quite often. Are people not allowed to voice an opinion or express what is clearly a simple statement of fact with out being set upon by you. 
I was not defending the other forum as it was clearly an unstable platform nor was I complaining as you put it, simply voicing an opinion.
Where are Martin and the gang? there seams to be no sign of him or the regulars that frequented the other forum?

RE: New VSB Update 24 July - Paris - 30-07-2018

(30-07-2018, 07:13 AM)CRAMER Wrote: I agree, not that I am an expert with the Indonesian gold market but the web site looks a little doddgy and either has very bad links or the web site has been made very poorly

(25-07-2018, 09:36 AM)Bogor Wrote:

You really do take things the wrong way quite often. Are people not allowed to voice an opinion or express what is clearly a simple statement of fact with out being set upon by you. 
I was not defending the other forum as it was clearly an unstable platform nor was I complaining as you put it, simply voicing an opinion.
Where are Martin and the gang? there seams to be no sign of him or the regulars that frequented the other forum?

Martin is registred here - when and if he decide to write anything is up to him.

If the forum is dull, then its the members own fault - not mine :-) and yes I dont like when people doubt my words, simply because I dont lie, I have no reason to lie, and if it wasnt for Martin and AES (American-E65-scammed) then this forum wouldnt have been there, as I really dont want to spend time operating server, updates and what not. Mike butt fucked us - end of story, prove me wrong!

Profe isnt Mike send out updates :-)

Profe is, legal offices name, bank name, insurance company name, pictures of accounts with REAL money on, tracks on where all your personal data have been send and to who - that is prove :-)

What profe shpould I give? Martin can confirm most of it as he himself have been face to face with Mike, so yes I did live for a year in Mikes house, and yes I did spend money from E65 members on alcohol and women, and yes I did try to warn all in 2005 etc.

Do I want to hurt Mike? Not really, he will get a black eye IF I ever see him, but that is personal (dont mess with my family), when that is said, then I actually miss him, as I dont know any with the same fantacy and ideas to make business, just too bad he wants all to pay back seconds after, witch never happens when it comes to legit business. So Cramer I dont get things that wrong, Im just tired of wasting time on Mike, as he wont be a part of my social cirkels, nor will I ever trust him 1 cent. That is not the same as wish him to hell, as I hoep he is okay, but wish that the E65 members started to ask Mike the right questions, started to put presure on him in order to get REAL updates with solid infortions, that the EU members took the law in hand and demanded infortion regards where and who got there personal data (GDPR laws) etc. 

But no one do this - and I can only see that as a few just want to live in a dream that never ends (before Mike is gone forever). Instead I have to listen to stuff like "we dont trust you" or "you are rude" or "this is dull".

So no I dont think I get things wrong :-)

Enjoy summer and holidays  Heart

/JA