Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More nothing
Shocked 
As foreseen- no news what so ever, corona as an excuse and red wine typos. 

From now on, I won’t waste my time sending these absolutely none saying blabla “updates”. If real news occur in this life, then I will post them, so I guess this is my last posting ?

Hi Guys,

I am back from my travels.

Glad I went when I did as this corona virus is really making things hard right now.

Anyhow, in the next few days or weeks I will give you all a more detail update.

Please be paitaint until I get back to you all.

I will answer all your questions on my next update.

RThanks

MIKE
(13-03-2020, 04:53 PM)Bogor Wrote: Indeed,its way way beyond pathetic,update in the next few days or weeks,why weeks mike,whats so difficult to say,you cant say in the next few days
Again have the balls to just disappear,end this pathetic charade,theyre surely must be only a handful of us left now,noone is coming after you anymore,your made your money,you ripped off pensioners and poor people,gave hope to people and didnt deliver,many died hoping im sure
Karma is the great equalizer,in this life or the next,balance always prevails so good luck dealing with it Mike

As foreseen- no news what so ever, corona as an excuse and red wine typos. 

From now on, I won’t waste my time sending these absolutely none saying blabla “updates”. If real news occur in this life, then I will post them, so I guess this is my last posting ?

Hi Guys,

I am back from my travels.

Glad I went when I did as this corona virus is really making things hard right now.

Anyhow, in the next few days or weeks I will give you all a more detail update.

Please be paitaint until I get back to you all.

I will answer all your questions on my next update.

RThanks

MIKE
This E65 Endowment65 "update" is completely unprofessional and much less than amateur!!!  

SCAMMER MIKE POULOS is extremely cheeky and brazen!!  

In addition to the repeated TYPOS and being another OR SO text (his typical sentence "in the next few days or weeks or so" appears once again...), SCAMMER MIKE POULOS is pulling our leg as he sends an "update" to state that the real update will be in the next update  Angry

And some E65 Endowment65 members report that SCAMMER JEFF GORDON doesn't say anything Undecided
(15-03-2020, 11:56 PM)american-e65-scammed Wrote: This E65 Endowment65 "update" is completely unprofessional and much less than amateur!!!  

SCAMMER MIKE POULOS is extremely cheeky and brazen!!  

In addition to the repeated TYPOS and being another OR SO text (his typical sentence "in the next few days or weeks or so" appears once again...), SCAMMER MIKE POULOS is pulling our leg as he sends an "update" to state that the real update will be in the next update  Angry

And some E65 Endowment65 members report that SCAMMER JEFF GORDON doesn't say anything Undecided

Jeff Gordon is as dirty as it's possible to be, and he lies as fast as Mike Poulos. He has taken tons of dollars for his work for Mike Poulos. Websites, servers, systems and development, and it has been going on for years. I know that Jeff Gordon refuses to tell the truth even he is the one that knows that all is a scam. Jeff Gordon controlled the exchange servers back in time, and therefore he knows that there never was ANY communication with any banks, insurance companies or any company using financial tools.
(13-03-2020, 04:53 PM)Bogor Wrote: As foreseen- no news what so ever, corona as an excuse and red wine typos. 

Really, I am in no mood to deal with someone playing games and scams using my money after this market turmoil.