Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The luxurious life of SCAMMER BECKY POULOS and SCAMMER MIKE POULOS
(09-06-2020, 04:04 AM)Counselor Wrote:
(05-06-2020, 05:03 PM)Bogor Wrote: Imagine Mike sitting showing off as he use to, but all know that he is a simple thief. I will say mission accomplished. :-)

White we wait and wait and wait for a simple update

Have you ever seen an update from Mike Poulos? Which can be categorized as an update? As far as I can remember, all you got was blablabla, not ONE solid statement, unless you consider lies and delays as solid updates  Big Grin
(30-05-2020, 01:33 PM)martin_argentina Wrote: Counselor,
fares in hotel rooms in Indonesia are really unexpensive for people of the developed countries and also even for those belonging to emerging nations such as Brazil. However, they are not affordable for the locals as Indonesians have low income.

On the record: in the meanwhile, I emailed Jeff asking for an e65 update but there is no response as of today.

Any kind of response from Jeff yet? It has been over two months since an update.
(24-06-2020, 04:20 AM)Counselor Wrote:
(30-05-2020, 01:33 PM)martin_argentina Wrote: Counselor,
fares in hotel rooms in Indonesia are really unexpensive for people of the developed countries and also even for those belonging to emerging nations such as Brazil. However, they are not affordable for the locals as Indonesians have low income.

On the record: in the meanwhile, I emailed Jeff asking for an e65 update but there is no response as of today.

Any kind of response from Jeff yet? It has been over two months since an update.

Try more than 3 months :-) 

Jeff won't be able to tell anything whatsoever, other than repeat Mike Poulos lies.

Based on my knowledge regards how Mike Poulos thinks and operates, then Mikey boy is seriously pissed because one or two of those who normally kisses his ass, have started to complain and now we all have to pay the price.

When this is said, then I need to ask, what kind of update do you expect? Payout date? Garlin is an ass? The whole world against Mike Poulos buhu? 

There will never come an update with useful information. And why you may ask. Simple dear Watson. IF Mike Poulos ever come up with just one single information that can be investigated, a bank name, an insurance name, insurance policy, name on just one lawyer/office, then you will know.

Know what you may ask? Know if Mike Poulos is a super businessman, who made it from a lottery salesman/limo driver to a super billionaire in US dollars, or my version, that the little shit is a liar and a scam artist who has stolen up to 20 million US dollars from people all over the world.

As far as I know none have ever seen one single proof that Mike Poulos is a legit businessman.

Facebook is a fun place where you can find/meet people you have not been in contact with for years. Lately, I got contacted by Mike Poulos's ex-wife, and she told me that she had not been in contact with Mike Poulos for decades and her best advice was to stay away from Mike Poulos as he is a very bad person.

True that Mike Poulos just dumped her in the rudest way possible but she is still a person who knows Mike Poulos better than any of the E-65 members.

In closing Mr. American-e65-scammed posted a bit regards Jeff Gordon https://rumormillnewsinsights.blogspot.c...ience.html  and it turns out that Jeff Gordon is just another lying bitch.