Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Be VERY VERY careful!!!!!!!!!
(28-06-2020, 01:45 PM)martin_argentina Wrote:
(28-06-2020, 04:51 AM)Counselor Wrote: All of the bitcoin exchange sites I've used (Coinbase, Coinmama, Cex.io, Abra) have a similar Know Your Customer policy that requires the same information. But with those sites, a person downloads the files to links on their websites. Sometimes a person is required to submit a selfie, while holding a copy of their driver's license at the same time. I have never seen one of those sites asking for a video. I have no idea why a video would have an advantage over a selfie.

Hello Counselor,

nowadays several crypto exchangers are requesting a selfie video KYC as an alternative to the photo KYC. Besides, several fintechs are asking a selfie video as an option for the KYC procedure.

In today´s e65 update Mike gives the option not to submit the selfie video now but at a later stage. Personally I will submit my selfie video these days. It will be the same passport and bank bill I sent the last time it was required.

crypto exchangers = financial institution. International laws require KYC, but Mike Poulos sure as hell can't ask for you to give him all your private data.

Let me put it this way. If Mike Poulos was I EU he would get a HUGE fine just for ask this information as he is not allowed to store these data, as he is NOT a financial institution!!

Stop even think that this MIGHT be right!!!!! Because it is NOT
With the latest development/update,

I STRONGLY suggest that everyone just wait it out and NOT send your ID now

Let's see first then what happens (or not happens) to those members who choose to send their ID now as there must be a few in this forum

Dear Martin, I trust you will keep us posted ? With anything not violating any non disclosure you sign, of course, if you are concerned about that. I know I'm not.