Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Poulos promise payout in a few days!!!
Exclamation 
Here we go again, Mike Poulos reads this forum and all of a sudden he talks about KYC.

Mike Pouls you can NOT ask ANy for a KYC as you are NOT a financial institution - period!!!  

A financial institution includes bitcoin operators.

To those who don't know Mike Poulos. He is a low life, none educated scam artist who, for unknown reasons wants you to do a video.

If we once again don't focus on the ton of spelling/grammar errors then let look at 4 sentences.

1) " Once others have done it, been paidout" - okay now he promises a payout!
2) "either now or within a few days of people getting paid out, you will be left out..." - okay, now he promises a payout again!
3) "Nothing to do with me or the team....." - so true as you as a private individual isn't allowed to ask for this (KYC), not even in Indonesia, and not to mention there never was a team!
4) " they will not get anything that they may have coming.... " - okay now it is not a payout, but a what MAY come!

Now with no less than 13 errors in the below text form Mike Poulos, my best guess, and knowledge on how Mike Poulos "work" then I'm pretty sure that Mike had 2½ glass of red wine this Sunday, and we all know that he cant handle more than one glass.

Mike Poulos is a sociopath, there is no money and there never was any money, only those you send to him and that money are long gone a long long time ago. 
Please remember this charade started in 1999 and was supposed to end in late May 1999. E65 (+all the other names Mike Poulos have used over the years) was and is a scam, but if you want to risk your good name, then go ahead and send Mike Poulos a video, but don't cry when you realize that Mike Poulos doesn't have the authority to ask for this, not even on behalf of a bank - any bank nor any financial institution. 

Let us play that Mike Poulos will pay you all from 1 dollar to millions of dollars, THEN THE BANK WILL CONTACT YOU!!! 
Asking questions in order to full fill international laws regards KYC - not a criminal like Mike Poulos.

Now Mike Poulos is right and I'm wrong. 

There are millions coming your way, but you didn't send in a video!! Can Mike block YOUR payout? Yes he can - it is called THEFT!! 

So even IF there were a legit business with millions coming your way, Mike Poulos will NOT be able to block you, as it would be YOUR MONEY, and NOT Mike Poulos money.

There is NOT ONE excuse in any book that will give Mike Poulos even remotely rights to collect YOUR PRIVATE data.

Hi Everyone,

Sunday, non stop.... Here are a few of the tons of issues people have.

Either I do not want or my family does not wat to do the video selfie:

OK, no problem. Once others have done it, been paidout, people that did not submit will have a few days, no more than one week to do the video selfie. If they do not at that time, they will not get anything that they may have coming.... Simple as that....

I have a lot of people that I am holding a PoA for? Do they all need a video?

Yes, everyone needs to do one at one point or an other. Now, for most people holding a PoA, it is only a few family members, that will not be a problem. However, there are several and I mean more than a few that say they have PoA for a few 100 people... These people will have issues later on and I am sure that anyone would understand why.

These Video Selfie are for KYC / AML Regulations. Nothing to do with me or the team.....

People, this is very simple.

I really do not care if you make one or not. It is not for me. If you do not want to do it, either now or within a few days of people getting paid out, you will be left out...

People are always asking me to get things moving.... Well, we are..... Those of you that are not happy, sorry but that is not my problem....

You either do your video selfie or not, it is up to you..... Either way, I do not care.

Sorry to be an ASS about it but this is what it is.

Now I will go back to try and enjoy the rest of my Sunday.

You all have a great weekend.

MIKE
(28-06-2020, 06:53 PM)Mike says payout in a few days!! Wrote: Some more crap from the scamartist 

"either now or within a few days of people getting paid out,"

A FEW DAYS is per default less than a week! So pay outs friday 3 july 2020

Hi everyone,

Just to be 100% clear about the video selfie, it is for KYC /AML

Answer: No one outsite the financial world is allowwed to collect KYC´s - NO ONE!!! And deffently not a criminal like Mike Poulos.

Then if you look at my first update the other day, it said you will likely be contacted by email for an appointment.

Answer: Normal procedure is either a staffmember from YOUR financial institution calls you or send you a snail mail, where they ask you to contact them. Now this is not a bit coin scheme so dont compare Mike Poulos scam with legit businesses. 

The rest below, is the ussual blablabla

Now, understand that your current address has no bearing on the video other than proving you are who you say you are.

Also, several have uploaded 2, 3 even 5 or more videos because one did not look good or what ever reason... We only need one so before you upload, please check the video and if you are happy with it, then upload, Please do not upload more than one video of your self.

You may think it is only one or two extra videos but with about 8,000 people doing that, someone will be there for a long time to go thru each video. So, please think about this.

Instead of repeating my last 2 or 3 messages, please look at them again.

If someone prefers to not upload, that is 100% fine with me... Just please do not bother me with the reasons you do not want to do this.

Have a great week,

MIKE
yes Mike making ultimatums again.moaning that he had to write a text on a sunday,poor fella
If you dont send a video no payout,really Mike,if there were funds which there are not, how can you make that statement,they wouldnt be your funds or an insurance policy in your name to make that comment
What happened to all the so called packages Mike,ready a year ago,or was it 10 years ago or even 20

Give everyone a real company we can look up to send a video to mike,not for you to use for another scam

Again Mike how are all these so called members contacting you
2 important facts addressed by scandoz:

1)what has happened with the several packages that were ready to be mailed by COURIER???? 

2)NO ONE is contacting SCAMMER MIKE POULOS (as he remains unreachable). Perhaps E65 Endowment65 members get in touch with SCAMMER JEFF GORDON, with luck as SCAMMER JEFF GORDON aka "HOBIE" is not responding lastly Angry
he posted in telegram yesterday that people are asking for the Telegram link for updates
If they dont know about telegram Mike how will they see the answer....in telegram
As you no doubt read here Mike can we have the contact details, that all these people have, that none of the rest of us know about
As American E65 scammed stated Jeff isnt answering so they must be contacting you directly..or youre living in some very dark alternate reality Mike where you enjoy screwing people

Which one is it Mike ?
So how many got the promised payout Friday?  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Members of the E65 Endowment65 are wondering what´s up with the Exclusive Foundation membership???
SCAMMER MIKE POULOS in theory received payments over 1K U$ for it...  and in theory there should be a second Telegram mailing list for ExFdt updates??

Aside from that, what has happened with the trips that were going to be paid  in order to travel to Hong Kong???? 

Do you recall all the things that were mentioned during 2018 and 2019???
yes recall them all

All rubbish and lies, the man is insane,he has to be
Every time the payout was mentioned , the scammer would be appeared soon. Previous Mike disappeared and Helen came out and said Mike was no longer in charged. Helen acted as the boss and demand money and scammed millions from members. Mike and E65 website was gone. After Helen left , Mike appeared again with the virtual safebox website. Mike used to received a lot emails from members but pretend he knew nothing about Helen.

The latest episode is uploading of selfie video , there will be interviewing members and then they will receive documents etc.

Mike can forgot sending paper documents to members , most countries borders remains closed and no international package or mails can be received until pandemic is gone and international flights and cargo resumes operations. Group meetings and international travelling are also not possible for those members with exclusive foundations. Mike didn't tell you that. He will find a way to get some more money.
(13-08-2020, 07:56 AM)borneo Wrote: Every time the payout was mentioned , the scammer would be appeared soon. Previous Mike disappeared and Helen came out and said Mike was no longer in charged. Helen acted as the boss and demand money and scammed millions from members. Mike and E65 website was gone. After Helen left , Mike appeared again with the virtual safebox website. Mike used to received a lot emails from members but pretend he knew nothing about Helen.

The latest episode is uploading of selfie video , there will be interviewing members and then they will receive documents etc.

Mike can forgot sending paper documents to members , most countries borders remains closed and no international package or mails can be received until pandemic is gone and international flights and cargo resumes operations. Group meetings and international travelling are also not possible for those members with exclusive foundations. Mike didn't tell you that. He will find a way to get some more money.

There never, as in NEVER, was a Helen or a team.