Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who Knows
Who knows what this new update is supposed to mean

"Hi All, JUST FYI,  before any emails go out, you will get an update from me on the channel.

Please do not reply to any emails or chats from ANYONE till I have said the email is coming. I will also provide the @domain name once ready."

Mike
(20-07-2020, 07:39 AM)scandoz Wrote: Who knows what this new update is supposed to mean

"Hi All, JUST FYI,  before any emails go out, you will get an update from me on the channel.

Please do not reply to any emails or chats from ANYONE till I have said the email is coming. I will also provide the @domain name once ready."

Mike

I know - more bull shit on its way!!

And yes we know you didn't go to Hong Kong but was in NewZealand.
Its so bizarre

Who would reply to who.Where are all these contacts and people he is on about and how did/do they get a contact address,you cannot respond in telegram even if you wanted to
It just beggars belief how he keeps on with this,as stated he must be insane
And what "Chats" is he referring to? is it here or is there some mysterious group we dont know about
(22-07-2020, 06:27 AM)scandoz Wrote: And what "Chats" is he referring to? is it here or is there some mysterious group we dont know about

Yes, there is a group that had a meeting at The Papanui Workings man Club. Kinda fun that Mike Poulos is in a Working Man club, I mean he never had a real job, and call him a man is a wild exaggeration.

This group had a meeting in March just before NZ closed the borders, and all I can say is poor guys, they will lose their money too. When I know more, I will share the information.
Was this meeting E65 related ?
(20-07-2020, 07:39 AM)scandoz Wrote: Who knows what this new update is supposed to mean

E65 members hope the latest E65 Endowment65 update it is NOT SMOKE again! 

The Exclusive Foundation has been S-M-O-K-E, the travelling to Hong Kong also S-M-O-K-E, the courier package SCAMMER MIKE POULOS mentioned during 2018 and 2019 also S-M-O-K-E
(22-07-2020, 10:26 AM)scandoz Wrote: Was this meeting E65 related ?

Before I say more, then I will wait for more information. I just send questions to NZ including the The Papanui Workings Man Club
(22-07-2020, 06:35 PM)Bogor Wrote: Before I say more, then I will wait for more information. I just send questions to NZ including the The Papanui Workings Man Club

Garlin,

for the purpose we are here, i.e., the payout (or not) of the E65 Endowment65, it doesn't matter if SCAMMER MIKE POULOS was in NZ, in Africa, in Norway, in his house, or wherever. Even if you confirm that SCAMMER MIKE POULOS effectively travelled to NZ at that time, he may have travelled BEFORE or AFTER to Hong Kong (or wherever). Even if SCAMMER MIKE POULOS travelled to Hong Kong before or after the allegued trip to NZ, it will be relevant only if Hong Kong has to do with the E65 Endowment65.  Take into account that the supposed relationship to Hong Kong may also be SMOKE. Yes, likely just S-M-O-K-E...  

On another note, the meaning of "working man" in that context is gentleman as in the US those clubs are called "gentlemen's club"
(24-07-2020, 02:54 PM)american-e65-scammed Wrote:
(22-07-2020, 06:35 PM)Bogor Wrote: Before I say more, then I will wait for more information. I just send questions to NZ including the The Papanui Workings Man Club

Garlin,

for the purpose we are here, i.e., the payout (or not) of the E65 Endowment65, it doesn't matter if SCAMMER MIKE POULOS was in NZ, in Africa, in Norway, in his house, or wherever. Even if you confirm that SCAMMER MIKE POULOS effectively travelled to NZ at that time, he may have travelled BEFORE or AFTER to Hong Kong (or wherever). Even if SCAMMER MIKE POULOS travelled to Hong Kong before or after the allegued trip to NZ, it will be relevant only if Hong Kong has to do with the E65 Endowment65.  Take into account that the supposed relationship to Hong Kong may also be SMOKE. Yes, likely just S-M-O-K-E...  

On another note, the meaning of "working man" in that context is gentleman as in the US those clubs are called "gentlemen's club"

We are talking business, we are talking investments where people have send +10.000 usd to the great business man “The Mike”.

Honesty is the keyword here and it is the one thing Mike is not, so it does matter what you say and why you do.

If Mike have meetings with some, then some will lose their money just like so many others.