Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Domain -VSB
The scammer might be an insider among VSB members. Is the the original e65 database was being hacked too? 

Hi All,

Due to the scammers alert that I got and also the team, it was decided to register a domain without delay.

So, the emails will be coming from xxx.yyy

This is the domain. Any emails not from this domain should be deleted and you should not click on any links or reply.

The only other chanels coming from me will be the VSB Channel on Telegram or via direct contact with me in you have my contact. 

Regarding me direct contact, it may take a few days or longer for me to reply and if I feel a reply is not needed by me, then there will not be a reply as I have way too many things to do and I am spending less and less time in front of my computer.

All these telegrams do not go to my mobile any more.

Also, FYI, I have been forced to get rid of my main phone and number due to a PING on my phone. All data, files etc were at risk so now anyone with my private numbers will no longer have direct access to me.

This is regarding my numbers ending 7676. My tablet is still active for now but that will change very soon and I will advise anyone with my table number with a new number soon.

With that said, I strongly suggest you all to get a VPN, use a offshore number(One not in the country where you live) for WhatsApp and telegram and not give your new mobile to anyone other than family. All other communications can be done via WA and Telegram.

Get a VPN that can rotate your connection every 30 minutes.... This way no one will PING or track you, or at the very least, it will be very hard for anyone to do so.

With all this said, please expect an email from xxxxx@yyyyy... I don’t expect any emails to start right away and will try to let you know around the time they begin. ?

MIKE
I am a moderator and I have edited the URL to Mike's new website in the post above.

PLEASE, we do not want a new person (but an old member who has lost in touch) ) who is not in Mike's update list, comes to this forum and see the URL to Mike's new website, and eventually send Mike money when he asks in the new website (we all know that is inevitable)

If you are a member and still gets updates from Mike, it is up to you whether you want to believe him or not, whether you are still willing to send him more of your hard earned money.

But LET'S not help him get more people (old members)  into this nightmare of 22 years and counting.

Appreciate the understanding.
(18-09-2020, 11:38 AM)borneo Wrote: I will try to break this bull shit up in small pieces and all written in red color /Bogor

The scammer might be an insider among VSB members. Is the the original e65 database was being hacked too? 

Yes the original DB was destroyed several times and hacked/stolen at least one time!

Hi All,

Due to the scammers alert that I got and also the team, it was decided to register a domain without delay.

It takes a scammer to know a scammer. A new domain wont save anything, as all old data from the SQL DB most likely will be copied from the old DB to the new DB on the new domain. If I have hacked Mike long time ago, I would for sure place a back door in the old DB, so Mike can move to all the new domains he want, as long as he uses the old data from the old DB then I would spend less than 2 minuttes to access the new domain.

So unless Mike have bought himself an Azure/Google/Amazon/Dell domain in the cloud with the companies taking care of the data, security and what not, or Mike himself have setup an Iaas or even a Paas, then all is the normal totally bull shit from Mike.

So, the emails will be coming from xxx.yyy

This is the domain. Any emails not from this domain should be deleted and you should not click on any links or reply.

The only other chanels coming from me will be the VSB Channel on Telegram or via direct contact with me in you have my contact. <-- This sentence is where the red wine kicked in 

So why waste time and resources when he still uses the same channels?? 

Regarding me direct contact, it may take a few days or longer for me to reply and if I feel a reply is not needed by me, hmmm but Mike you have the Team to answer stupid questions the few stupid believers still writing cute emails to you :-) ohhh yeah silly me there is no Team - never was! then there will not be a reply as I have way too many things to do and I am spending less and less time in front of my computer. Whaaaat no more online Poker 12 hours a day?

All these telegrams do not go to my mobile any more.

Also, FYI, I have been forced to get rid of my main phone and number due to a PING on my phone. So fucking what :-) Since when have a ping been dangerous? Russian, Americans, Chinees etc doing it all the time, your Apps on the phone "talk" to what ever using ping - do I need to say TikTok? Only a thief that think everybody are thiefs think like you Mike and yes I know you read this you little shit :-) All data, files etc were at risk so now anyone with my private numbers will no longer have direct access to me.

This is regarding my numbers ending 7676. My tablet is still active for now but that will change very soon and I will advise anyone with my table number with a new number soon.
Dear Mike your phone, tablet and PC´s all uses a small thing called Ip addresses and all I need to know is your provider and IP then I have the tools to look you over your shoulders :-)
With that said, I strongly suggest you all to get a VPN, use a offshore number(One not in the country where you live) for WhatsApp and telegram and not give your new mobile to anyone other than family. All other communications can be done via WA and Telegram. Again Mikey every one with none or little knowledge regards networks and network traffic believes that VPN´s (Virtual Private Network) is secured - they are not and VPN like Hola and look a like makes it so unbelieveable easy to enter you network traffic. Turn every fucking second and you turn me too. What a damm idiot you are :-D

Get a VPN that can rotate your connection every 30 minutes.... This way no one will PING or track you, or at the very least, it will be very hard for anyone to do so.

With all this said, please expect an email from xxxxx@yyyyy... I don’t expect any emails to start right away and will try to let you know around the time they begin. ?

MIKE
Hmm. There are many Guests visiting this forum and reading this thread, but none writes anything.

There are always about 7 to 12 guests on this forum at any given time.

To the guests, HELLO ? What are you doing ?
there are 2 types of people lurking in this forum:

1)those who have a disfavourable opinion on SCAMMER MIKE POULOS and are fearful of expressing any negative viewpoint as SCAMMER MIKE POULOS stated that they might be punished in any way or excluded from the program.

2)those who have a positive position about the E65 Endwoment65 and think it is for real. Those members believe they will be censored if they post a favourable opinion about the E65 Endowment65.
(21-09-2020, 07:38 PM)american-e65-scammed Wrote: there are 2 types of people lurking in this forum:

1)those who have a disfavourable opinion on SCAMMER MIKE POULOS and are fearful of expressing any negative viewpoint as SCAMMER MIKE POULOS stated that they might be punished in any way or excluded from the program.

2)those who have a positive position about the E65 Endwoment65 and think it is for real. Those members believe they will be censored if they post a favourable opinion about the E65 Endowment65.

You only get censored if there are posted direct lies or personal attacks on others than Mike and Jeff.

Based on I'm the only one who has lived with Mike for more than one year, and therefore knows his way of operating and thinking, not to mention that I was there when he created ComShares (another hoax from Mikes's hand) and most important took Mike with his hands in the cookie jar when he told the big fat lie that the Soharto family was the benefactors behind E65. Initially, Mike told it was a very rich American who was the benefactor. 
I was participating in the meeting with Bank Bali and therefore knows how little the Bank Bali card cost including shipment, and again that is how I know how much money Mike took in on that sweet deal.

If you add the above up with that I won't lose my membership (lost decades ago), I won't lose a single imaginary cent. Also please keep in mind that I have said there is no reason to have a forum, no reason to go after Mike and fellow criminals, as the crime is way too old and there is only one way to force Mike Poulos to admit that all was/is a scam - and that is to bring Mike Poulos in front of a judge in a civil court. That costs money to do so.

So in short Mike got away with his crime and took in up to 20 million us dollars over the years.

So when a few people, who weren't staying with Mike, who wasn't there from the beginning (I was in E65 in march 1999) tell me I don't know anything and start to call me or people I know for names - then yes you might be censored.

The fact is that Mike in no way, shape, or form can harm you or your family as he will have to bring you in front of a judge and that Mike cant affords by all means.

Mike Poulos a Canadian citizen residing in Bogor Indonesia is a small criminal who has stolen a lot of money from poor people all over the world!!!

The above statement should be enough for having Mike charging me for libel, and now you can start to wonder why he doesn't. 

If Mike Poulos did send the authorities after me, in order for me to appear in front of a judge, I would jump on the first plane bounded for Jakarta, but since 2005 Mike has still not sent one small lawyer after me, and he does know when I'm in Jakarta as I do announce it in this forum when I go there.
(20-09-2020, 12:17 PM)vsbvictim Wrote: Hmm. There are many Guests visiting this forum and reading this thread, but none writes anything.

There are always about 7 to 12 guests on this forum at any given time.

To the guests, HELLO ? What are you doing ?

I am a member, but I may not always log on, so I would assume when that happens, I appear as a "Guest." We continue to log on and read the posts, but after all these years, we probably have said all we can say.
I heard from a fellow old member that today he just received the email promised in the updates

The sender signs her name as Helen Gauthier, says that she is the official E65 handler

My age is not helping me but isn't this the same name from that website a decade ago ??
Now another member has also said she received the email but the handler's name is different.

The sender name is not Helen Gauthier but from Silvain Trudel

The plot thickens ??
I received an email today from Hans Kohler, a legal team claiming to be from Denmark. I believe it is fake because of the Yahoo extension (e65.capital@yahoo.com), and because Mike has not posted his telegram notifying us first. Also, I live in the U.S.A., so I don't think I would be represented by a law firm from Denmark. It advised me to be prepared to receive a telegram video call on the number I registered with my selfie video within the next ten business days.