Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Domain -VSB
(21-10-2020, 04:16 PM)vsbvictim Wrote: Now another member has also said she received the email but the handler's name is different.

The sender name is not Helen Gauthier but from Silvain Trudel

The plot thickens ??

How about Justin Turdeau? anyone getting emails from this idiot? Tongue
(22-10-2020, 12:58 PM)AnotherFuckedMember Wrote:
(21-10-2020, 04:16 PM)vsbvictim Wrote: Now another member has also said she received the email but the handler's name is different.

The sender name is not Helen Gauthier but from Silvain Trudel

The plot thickens ??

How about Justin Turdeau? anyone getting emails from this idiot? Tongue

Silvain Trudel is an old friend of Mike Poulos and his name has been misused earlier, minimum 10 years ago!
Jorgen, I believe Mike himself sent out these emails to create a DISTRACTION for his members all waiting for his "email", one that he WILL NEVER SEND himself
http://mikepoulosscams.com/MP_Scam/noteam1.htm

Click on the icons for a better look. Specially icon 5 on the left side :-)
New email received by a member :

Dear E65 member,

You all will soon receive the link to our official Telegram channel.

On the channel there will be several videos explaining why you won't ever get the email MIKE POULOS has been promising you for two months now. Because we are the team and we are not sending that email. These videos are made by the team behind E65 listed below :

Sylvain Trudel
Vizal Vepwarmen
Hansel Kao

E65 Legal Team
Copenhagen, Denmark

EUROPEAN UNION
The so so serious team and world-class company managed to spell Vizal´s name wrong :-)

https://www.facebook.com/yvizal

This is the Vizal who worked together when Mike Poulos was living on Batam Island and even if F and V are close to each other on a keyboard, then it is a glitch so big that I don't have words to cover such a big mistake!!
that one using a yahoo email address is a FAKE update, as it is clearly explained in today´s REAL E65 Endowment65 update still telegrammed (instead of using the new domain) Exclamation by SCAMMER MIKE POULOS 
(01-11-2020, 03:29 PM)american-e65-scammed Wrote: that one using a yahoo email address is a FAKE update, as it is clearly explained in today´s REAL E65 Endowment65 update still telegrammed (instead of using the new domain) Exclamation by SCAMMER MIKE POULOS 

How can you call it a fake update when you call the "real update"  is by A SCAMMER ???
Also, you call that an update ??

"I HAVE NO IDEA WHEN"

"I DO NOT KNOW WHEN"

"SOON"

You still believe these words after TWENTY ONE YEARS ???
(02-11-2020, 02:05 AM)vsbvictim Wrote: How can you call it a fake update when you call the "real update"  is by A SCAMMER ???

the fake "update" was written by an impersonator of SCAMMER MIKE POULOS and SCAMMER HANSEL KAO. Very unprofessionally.

The real E65 Endowment65 was written by SCAMMER MIKE POULOS as it was sent by the VSB Telegram channel

(02-11-2020, 02:06 AM)vsbvictim Wrote: Also, you call that an update ??

"I HAVE NO IDEA WHEN"

"I DO NOT KNOW WHEN"

"SOON"

You still believe these words after TWENTY ONE YEARS ???

Who calls it an update is SCAMMER MIKE POULOS as I have called them "OR SO updates" as there has never been precission regarding the execution dates Confused    in fact, the lack of exact dates is shameful and has always been so

I never stated that I believe what SCAMMER MIKE POULOS says