Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
latest E65 update, if it can be called "update"
I forward below the most recent of the so-called E65 Endowment65 "updates" Dodgy that SCAMMER MIKE POULOS still transmitted via Telegram, shameful and unbelievable from someone who is -in theory- in charge of a multi-million corporation:

Hi All,

As per a request for more updates, even when I have nothing to share, I will not send daily updates so that Gary S will be happier

Today, there is no news

MIKE
HAHAHAHA what a nice update :-D Soon its Christmas, if you get that one...
Hi Garlin,

there was another E65 Endowment65 "update" Confused yesterday that SCAMMER MIKE POULOS sent.... 

Hi All,

Possible SCAM ALERT

Something new but really not new.

Seems that someone (See Screenshot Below) is using my name with a Indonesian number on telegram. Several people has seen on Telegram that Mike Poulos, +6282298889956 has Joined Telegram.

This is not me..

If you get a message from this number, please delete, Ignore or tell then to &^$&^$&^$ OFF

I am so tired of all this……

Thanks

MIKE

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hehe so he is tired of the bull shit :-D

As they say it takes one bull shitter to know one bull shitter.

My dearest Mike Bull Shitter Poulos, you have been bull shitting people all over the world since your mom shit you out, so stop your self!
Mike has no clues all.
Is that so hard to transfer money out of the insurance company?
This is nothing more than a scam.
In fact, promoting of foundations are nothing but a scam to extract money from members.

It is against professional ethics of the e65 promoter to sell any service other than e65 program that is contrary to the interest of members. This includes the principal and agent, insurance agent,banker or lawyer and related parties. Members can take them to court for this breaches of conflicts of interest and compensation for long delay of payouts.
There never was an insurance company nor policy for that matter! E65 was a scam from the very first day back in 1999.

The idea of e65 was borned in an american prison, and because Mike Poulos was released from prison some time before his cell mate, Mike simple stole the idea, and the rest is history.

Some more scams in Canada with selling “lottery” tickets made Mike escape to Jakarta, where he misused a nice lady in order to get a permit, got a job selling phone cards (garbage guys rank higher) made him able to buy his first computer late in 1998, and e65 took shape and was released early 1999. Pay 5 usd in registration fee, end get 20.000 usd 6 weeks later, was the story.

For almost 15 freaking years I have told all the same over and over again, but we still have believers.

For 15 years none have called their bank, insurance company, lawyer or any with financial knowledge, because if some one did just that, then there would be 2 who could state that e65 was and is a scam.

Soon it is 2021 and trust me, you won’t still not see a dime coming from Mike Poulos.
Christmas 2020 is less than a month away.....