Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This update with a Mike Poulos video - Merry Christmas
Yes Mike in dreamland again
Even if there was a payout,which there is not, he obviously does not get how cumbersome Crypto is for people who have never dabbled
Its simply a pain in the ass,each member will need a wallet,using a computer,phone,usb or paper.of course you need good security to keep you private keys and seed phrase,lose them or get hacked and its all over.
Then a transfer to the wallet,then you need to turn the crypto into Fiat assuming thats what you want to do
You then need to use an exchange,that take large fees ,and also submit your KYC documents,its not always just easy to sell coins either,the exchange websites are damn confusing for beginners,you have market rates and fixed or variable price rates
What happens if Bitcoin crashes the day after receiving,people panic and lose more
No matter its not going to happen and what actually happened to the Gold Mike
(29-12-2020, 09:38 AM)scandoz Wrote: Yes Mike in dreamland again
Even if  there was a payout,which there is not, he obviously does not get how cumbersome Crypto is for people who have never dabbled
Its simply a pain in the ass,each member will need a wallet,using a computer,phone,usb or paper.of course you need good security to keep you private keys and seed phrase,lose them or get hacked and its all over.
Then a  transfer to the wallet,then you need to turn the crypto into Fiat assuming thats what you want to do
You then need to use an exchange,that take large fees ,and also submit your KYC documents,its not always just easy to sell coins either,the exchange websites are damn confusing for beginners,you have market rates and fixed or variable price rates
What happens if Bitcoin crashes the day after receiving,people panic and lose more
No matter its not going to happen and what actually happened to the Gold Mike

No way for me. I know bitcoin has increased dramatically this year and is expected to keep increasing, but as you said, it can also drastically decrease in one day. And losing the wallet key is one of the worst features. I might buy some BTC if I ever get money I can afford to lose, but I don't want a payout using that payment.
hi scandoz,
what SCAMMER MIKE POULOS stated in his E65 Endowment65 update is that BTC will be just an option among another classic payment options such as wire transfer, check, etc. Of course, all of that is useless unless there are funds to be disbursed and the very majority of E65 Endowment65 members are convinced there is nothing...

The mention of BTC may have been something distractive or evasive in order to gain even more time as now -I am sure- SCAMMER MIKE POULOS will write in an "update" that some members contacted him to request more options other than BTC, for instance LTC (Litecoin) or ETH (Ethereum) or any other crypto... 
No member has contact with SCAMMER MIKE POULOS as he is hiding from all of us Confused
Very True.more stories again
I still do not know why he persists with this,does he enjoy the feeling of power he must get from being the Big man ,with all maybe 100 of us still following this epic scam
If he is so unwell why does he not just go and live his life in Indonesia until he meets his Karmic fate on the other side
I really have no answers
Scandoz - Mike is a compulsive liar and has to maintain the fraud as he has no explanation why after two decades there has been no payment. He is trapped in his own making and cannot escape without further lying. He does not have the courage to tell the membership that it has all been a big scam - there are no policies, no foundations, no lawyers, no banks, no team , no Helen de Gautier, no gang of eight, no agents, etc., etc. How does he undo all these creations. He is too much of a coward as we have seen with his rantings and threats against Jorgen even though he knows where Jorgen lives but has done nothing as he knows he is a scammer. 

Perhaps a long answer to your question why Mike continues with updates - the short answer he cannot stop lest he undo the lies of the past and that's not going to happen.
It will cost a minimum in the area of 25 - 50.000.000 rupiah equal 1.800 - 3.600 USD to bring Mike in front of a judge in Indonesia. It is a lot of money, and Mike will NOT end up in jail (but in hell later on) or get any legal punishment as the case is way too old, some that Martin and I were told years ago when the Indonesian police laughed hard at us for being that stupid to enter E65 in the first place.

So the only thing that can happen in an Indonesian courtroom will be that Mike will be forced to prove that the so-called team exists, written documentation of co-work with law firms, banks, and insurance companies, not to mention prove that there are funds. 

We all know that he won't be able to do so, as all is a scam and money is long gone decades ago.

Now there is no way that Mike Poulos or his partner in crime Jeff Gordon can come up with any documentation what so ever, and that is the very same reason why Mike Poulos never will come after me for slander or anything else, and since he is a little shit, then he won't come after me physically. 

It is not for fun when I post in here when I'm in Jakarta, I mean if he really wants a pillow fight I will definitely show up :-)

Never the less, may all have a great weekend.

@Mike Poulos your little bum, just want to let you know that every 12th hour a small PowerShell script runs. This little fine tool removes all the fake applies for being a member of this forum, the log tells me that 134 attempts have failed, so just go on with your stupidies, I don't care, in fact, its fun to see the log from time to time.