Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mike Poulos Can't Get it Up
American scammed you are incorrect.

I have info that some members can contact MIKE by telegram.

He said it himself in his updates about his phone numbers.
(06-03-2021, 11:08 PM)american-e65-scammed Wrote: that text alleguedly from SCAMMER MIKE POULOS is fake. Simply stated, SCAMMER MIKE POULOS has no direct contact with anyone for the last years. The gmail he used to have till 2016 is no longer in use.

Who has responded to an E65 Endowment65 member of my upline is SCAMMER JEFF GORDON, who said that an update is coming in the next few days... "or so" Big Grin    so another "or so" E65 update.  SCAMMER JEFF GORDON says that allegued message is fake.

Moree like A FEW YEARS OR SO

or better yet A FEW DECADES OR SO
And that e65.capital is still a DEAD SITE after almost a year !!!
(06-03-2021, 11:08 PM)american-e65-scammed Wrote: that text alleguedly from SCAMMER MIKE POULOS is fake. Simply stated, SCAMMER MIKE POULOS has no direct contact with anyone for the last years. The gmail he used to have till 2016 is no longer in use.

Who has responded to an E65 Endowment65 member of my upline is SCAMMER JEFF GORDON, who said that an update is coming in the next few days... "or so" Big Grin    so another "or so" E65 update.  SCAMMER JEFF GORDON says that allegued message is fake.

I don't think that quite sounds like his posts, but I shouldn't be surprised if it was true. That is the classic way scams work. Take the money and then disappear into the night with it.

I agere.
Americane65scammed

I do not understand your position

So you are expecting a "REAL" update from Mike ???

Everything is real ??
(07-03-2021, 02:37 PM)vsbvictim Wrote: Americane65scammed

I do not understand your position

So you are expecting a "REAL" update from Mike ???

Everything is real ??

Hello,
I simply expect that what is written by scammer MIKE POULOS as E65 Endowment65 updates to circulate and have NO impostors or impersonators.

The position of the constant and repetitive impersonator(s) and impostor(s) is what is not at all undertandable!  

(07-03-2021, 01:24 AM)vsbvictim Wrote: American scammed you are incorrect.

I have info that about 300 members can contact MIKE by telegram.

Hi vsbvictim again,

SCAMMER MIKE POULOS clearly denied in an E65 update that Indonesian phone number belongs to him. He is unreachable. Angry

If you are aware of a verifiable way of contacting SCAMMER MIKE POULOS please tell us
(07-03-2021, 01:24 AM)vsbvictim Wrote: American scammed you are incorrect.

I have info that about 300 members can contact MIKE by telegram.

Huh !! 300 members did not know so many were left - but please post the telegram contact info here and perhaps invite one of the 300 to the forum. Let's hear what gems of communication they have had with Mike

(06-03-2021, 06:03 AM)vsbvictim Wrote: Okay to all of you who still think Mike's e65 is real, I have news for you

Personally I know it's just a scam just like his many other scams,

But again to all of you who still think it could be real, read on :

Mike has replied to a member who asked him why no news since December

He says :

"They had stopped contacting me and I cannot contact them anymore. I cannot call or email them anymore. Hope they contact me again soon but until that happens, I have no news to share.  As I always said from day one, there was no guarantee, it's always IF and WHEN it happens. If it does not happen, well, that's it because I am sick and tired of being blamed"

Of course no one is contacting Mike because there is no one. And of course he cannot call or email anyone because there is no one. And of course  he has no news to share except that he is a scammer and we know that. And yes certainly there is no guarantee as there never was anything to guarantee. And who does Mikey boy think we should blame for stealing the member's funds - he says he is sick and tired of being blamed but that is just how thieves are. Blame the Spanish flu, Hong Kong, CCP virus, Jorgen but never admit that he is a diseased thief.
I heard more

This will be the LAST YEAR of E65 /VSB /Plus 20k

Yes 2021 is the LAST YEAR

"MIKE" will disappear , quoting MIKE himself, "VERY SOON"

You heard it here first
(10-03-2021, 02:09 AM)vsbvictim Wrote: I heard more

This will be the LAST YEAR of E65 /VSB  /Plus 20k

Yes 2021 is the LAST YEAR

"MIKE" will disappear , quoting MIKE himself, "VERY SOON"

You heard it here first

Well in principle Mike has disappeared a long time ago as no one knows where he is except somewhere in Bogor. He may well have died months ago and who is to tell. Really it does not matter to the members whether this asshole is still breathing or not as no one will ever get paid as there is nothing to pay. Personally I wish him a speedy journey to the underworld where the comedian George Carlin says there is eternal screaming, burning, lamenting and farting for ever. This seems an appropriate place for a thieving buffoon like Mike Poulos.