Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mike Poulos Can't Get it Up
Hahahaha americane65scammed

Where is that update ???

"In a few days or so "

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH
vsbvictim, your mockery ir wrong as you didn't understand the meaning of my definition that I have been using for the last few years both in this and in the previous E65 Endowment65 Forum:  an "or so" update means exactly that "in the next few days or so" is so stretched and broad that it can become 2 or 3 weeks and even 1 month. And sometimes it was even more than that....

"Or so" E65 updates imply lack of precission so I am right if there are delays in sending them.
I dare Mike to sue them if they abandoned all members. Mike knows them and can testify in court. Nobody would pay what they owe if there is no legal challenge. Mike just can't say "no guarantee" anymore, "if and when it happens". The insurance deals has done and the insurance company got their funds and members funds are kept in trusts in a law firm. If they don't contact him, Mike should send a letter of demand to the insurance company and proceed to courts to claim all funds.
(19-02-2021, 12:59 PM)Mike\s Nemesis Wrote: Just a reminder to members what Mike has done with the funds he collected. Mike never told us what he did with the stolen  funds but fortunately Jorgen was there to witness the excessive waste
An over the top gross Hummer in a country where the majority can hardly afford a bicycle, two Harley Davidsons, a BMW limousine, a luxury villa on Batam island, an Italian restaurant that went up in flames just months after opening, a large quantity of silver bullion which came to light after he was arrested for trying to avoid VAT, frequent first class visits to Thailand to visit prostitutes and much more including $1000 bottles of wine etc.  All afforded with stolen money from the members.

One thing certain is he will no longer be visiting prostitutes in Thailand – no that’s not possible because his health is so knackered that he can’t get it up any longer. All the rare steaks washed down with red wine have flooded his blood with saturated fats clogging his blood vessels. Blood cannot reach his brain which caused him to have a stroke and now he has even more difficulty thinking up more  worthless updates.

Well, that’s how it goes with stealing – first there is elation at all the free money coming in and then the retribution from nature. Simply because the rhythm of the  universe is rooted in retribution - Mike and his cohorts are paying the price and a lot more is to come – who knows what happens in the afterlife  and  that cannot be a happy thought for a thief like Mike Poulos.

(17-03-2021, 03:40 PM)borneo Wrote: I dare Mike to sue them if they abandoned all members. Mike knows them and can testify in court. Nobody would pay what they owe if there is no legal challenge. Mike just can't say "no guarantee" anymore, "if and when it happens". The insurance deals has done and the insurance company got their funds and members funds are kept in trusts in a law firm. If they don't contact him, Mike should send a letter of demand to the insurance company and proceed to courts to claim all funds.

I'm not sure what your point is Borneo? But one thing is for sure, there never was issued a single policy from any insurance company in the world. If there is an insurance company on Mars, then I'm not sure if they issued a policy but here on earth, I'm 10 billion percent sure that it never happend.
(06-03-2021, 06:03 AM)vsbvictim Wrote: Okay to all of you who still think Mike's e65 is real, I have news for you

Personally I know it's just a scam just like his many other scams,

But again to all of you who still think it could be real, read on :

Mike has replied to a member who asked him why no news since December

He says :

"They had stopped contacting me and I cannot contact them anymore. I cannot call or email them anymore. Hope they contact me again soon but until that happens, I have no news to share.  As I always said from day one, there was no guarantee, it's always IF and WHEN it happens. If it does not happen, well, that's it because I am sick and tired of being blamed"
The deal has done and completed. The fund or gold is kept in trusts by a law firm. Mike can't say "there was no guarantee, it's always IF and WHEN it happens.". Mike or members have the right to claim the fund. Mike can issue a letter of demand to the insurance company and proceed to legal actions, if necessary.
(19-03-2021, 05:35 PM)borneo Wrote:
(06-03-2021, 06:03 AM)vsbvictim Wrote: Okay to all of you who still think Mike's e65 is real, I have news for you

Personally I know it's just a scam just like his many other scams,

But again to all of you who still think it could be real, read on :

Mike has replied to a member who asked him why no news since December

He says :

"They had stopped contacting me and I cannot contact them anymore. I cannot call or email them anymore. Hope they contact me again soon but until that happens, I have no news to share.  As I always said from day one, there was no guarantee, it's always IF and WHEN it happens. If it does not happen, well, that's it because I am sick and tired of being blamed"
The deal has done and completed. The fund or gold is kept in trusts by a law firm. Mike can't say "there was no guarantee, it's always IF and WHEN it happens.". Mike or members have the right to claim the fund. Mike can issue a letter of demand to the insurance company and proceed to legal actions, if necessary.

Borneo you wrote "The deal has done and completed. The fund or gold is kept in trusts by a law firm."

I do not know what comes on your breakfast serials, but it is definitely not milk!!

Allow me to start by telling you that I was with Mike every single day when the money came in showers every day. Money that should pay for the insurance policies had to be taken out, a fee.

I built the database for Mike so that all the paper forms could be made electronic and searchable, and subsequently burned all the papers.

The approximately 110.000 members were the reason, among other things, that Bank Bali got really wet dreams when Mike told them about 110,000 new bank customers. I attended to these meetings with Bank Bali and I helped print, pack, and send debit cards to all those who paid an overprice for these debit cards for, many many years ago. The Bank Bali card was there where your payout from Mike should enter "in just a few weeks" remember?

So short, simple, and really easy to understand, there are no deals done, there is no gold, there is no law firm that knows where the gold is stored, there is no bank other than Mike personally bank account in HSBC bank (City Bank terminated the partnership with Mike because they thought he was committing illegalities) and there is not and has never been an insurance company who signed any policy for anyone.

I really hope I have misunderstood your text, because if you think there's a future payout from Mike, and it's no matter what the hell he calls his scam, E65, VSB, Private this and that, then you'll be badly disappointed and on your tombstone, it will say "He believed in Mike to the last" - but money, gold or a fine piece of paper from Mike, will never happen!

And that is like in NEVER EVER HAPPEN!!

Why do I know - I was there as the only one in this fora.
Mike , the thief that believe the scammer that he could not email or call . Mike talks so much about foundation, gold , the insurance company and the law firm and none of these have proven existence.

He is just a messenger that eagerly waiting for his master's instructions. Do we still believe the scammer will distribute the loots?