Poll: Do you think Mike is going nowhere ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yep, He is just sitting on his ass at home
91.46%
75 91.46%
No, he is actually flying to a few countries
8.54%
7 8.54%
Total 82 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mike is going NOWHERE !!!
As posted by BOGOR ;

Mike is going nowhere.

Indonesia has a 100% entry ban for all foreigners and since he is a fucking low-life, no class, lying Canadian, then he can travel, but not return! The Indonesian government said as late as yesterday (Monday, March 15. 2021) that Bali Island will be the first place in Indonesia to test re-open Indonesia, ultimo January or primo February 2022.

https://indonesiaexpat.id/news/bali-open...arly-2022/
Members and guests, feel free to vote !

The poll is anonymous.
Mike is a legal resident of Indonesia so he is able to re-enter that country as many times he wants to. The article shown by Bogor applies to tourists and Mike is not a tourist in Indonesia regardless of his nationality.

If Mike is making those trips abroad he mentions in the update, I do not know but the poll should be modified by asking things in a different way.
(17-03-2021, 09:43 AM)martin_argentina Wrote: Mike is a legal resident of Indonesia so he is able to re-enter that country as many times he wants to. The article shown by Bogor applies to tourists and Mike is not a tourist in Indonesia regardless of his nationality.

If Mike is making those trips abroad he mentions in the update, I do not know but the poll should be modified by asking things in a different way.

Mike is a foreigner and the ban goes for all foreigners. I have a social visa for Indonesia which also gives med multiple entrances, and the embassy here in Denmark just told me that I can go if I have a KITA, a 24-hour old negative corona test and 2 weeks self-paid quarantine. Mie and I we dont have a KITA (Indonesian social security number), and that could open the gate

Now 2 months is 61 days and the first 14 days will be in Jakarta in quarantine, all over countries have the same except the Maldives but here you need to have had the 2 shots, and that Mike doesn't have due the rules for the vaccine in Indonesia. Mike says he has to go to multiple places, and if he just enters 1 country then the first month has gone 2 x 2 weeks. then he must take a new test in order to enter a new country and another 2 weeks quarantine.

My wife called the embassy just after I spoke to them and she got a different answer and that was I cant be allowed into Jakarta because I am a foreigner, so as usual no one really knows, and based on the media and those articles Jakarta Post, and local media then Mike cant travel.

Never the less June 1st you will know that I was right as on June 1st no one has seen a dime  Big Grin
You are referring to a different thing. Visa holders are completely different to legal residents.

For legal residents of Indonesia , it doesn't matter if you are a foreigner or an Indonesian national: both can re-enter that country as many times they want during this covid time as long as they meet the sanitary requirements. Mike is besides married with an Indonesian woman and has 2 Indonesian children. Mike can re-enter Indonesia every time he goes overseas as long as he respects the covid obligations.

If he travels or not is another topic.
(17-03-2021, 12:25 PM)martin_argentina Wrote: You are referring to a different thing. Visa holders are completely different to legal residents.

For legal residents of Indonesia , it doesn't matter if you are a foreigner or an Indonesian national: both can re-enter that country as many times they want during this covid time as long as they meet the sanitary requirements. Mike is besides married with an Indonesian woman and has 2 Indonesian children. Mike can re-enter Indonesia every time he goes overseas as long as he respects the covid obligations.

If he travels or not is another topic.

No, he has 2 adopted kids, and sorry mate I prefer to listen to authorities rather than you, and authorities are clear. No KITA no entrance. KITA you can only have if you are a native Indonesian. The only way Mike can travel if he holds an Indonesian passport and if you have money enough it's possible to buy a legal Indonesian passport. I have several times been offered one.

And even IF Mike could travel, then it still won't give you a dime as E65 is and has always been a scam.

Now start to think, how would Mike be able to get hands-on billions of dollars, doesn't matter in cash or gold. Not to mention pay out the masses, because just ONE member receives 1 cent, then there will be thousands screaming for money, lawsuits etc as people then have waited for decades. 

You have witnessed lie after lie after lie since 1999, and it is incredible that you still defend the little thief. Mike Poulos is a stealing lying asshole, no more no less and you know it.

My insurance company contacts me from time to time, my bank contacts me from time to time just to inform me how to make/save money, and especially in these days where it COST money to have money in the big legal financial institutes, then Mike should work his ass off in order to be able to pay out members, as billion of dollars will cost a lot to have placed in a financial institute.

Anyhow, instead of writing back and forth than just wait until June 2021. Because any day in June will have the same impact on your bank account as it has today. ZERO IMPACT.
His 2 children were born in Indonesia (what matters to this point) and I know they are adopted.
What I have written regarding legal residents comes from official sources.

Yu are missunderstanding my comments. I am not deffending anyone, simply saying that any legal resident of Indonesia is able to re-enter that country as long as sanitary restrictions are followed.

I am also dissapointed with the lack of real and concrete news on the e65.
So far 25 people have spoken

23 are saying he is again bullshitting us

2 are saying he is really flying to multiple countries

We will know in June

c'mon guys, VOTE ! The poll is anonymous
Quote:Counselor :

This program/scheme has always been shrouded in so much mystery and secrecy. It bears no resemblance to a genuine, professional program or business like the ones you mention.
(18-03-2021, 01:19 AM)vsbvictim Wrote: So far 25 people have spoken

23 are saying he is again bullshitting us

2 are saying he is really flying to multiple countries

We will know in June

c'mon guys, VOTE ! The poll is anonymous
So far everything you have stated on this thread has been conjecture or out and out bullshit. We have come to this site to discuss these matters not spread fake news.
Just because you are an administrator for this site does not give you the right to denigrate what people are saying. No one has stated that they think Mike will be traveling it was simply stated that IF Mike was to travel, as a permanent resident of Indonesia he would have the right to re-enter the country if he did travel.
Please get your facts straight.