Poll: Do you think Mike is going nowhere ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yep, He is just sitting on his ass at home
91.46%
75 91.46%
No, he is actually flying to a few countries
8.54%
7 8.54%
Total 82 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mike is going NOWHERE !!!
It has been raised red flag long ago. Mike has scammed foundation money using party related to harley davidson.
C'mon guys, vote ! The poll is anonymous
Asof Today : 41 to 5
(21-03-2021, 03:11 PM)vsbvictim Wrote: Asof Today : 41 to 5

But only about 10% of the viewers vote
Most permanent residents have most of the right of citizens except from voting in country polls for election of government. Travelling is a normal activity. I think Mike can travel. But we don't trust what he says because of allegations of scams.

I reported the scam of foundation fee to Prefect Money  and Mike's account was blocked. The Gmail user claimed "I am Mike" sent an email warning and threatened to remove my membership and the whole genealogy. I was scammed by Mike of the foundation fees but not getting the foundation.
(22-03-2021, 12:36 PM)borneo Wrote: Most permanent residents have most of the right of citizens except from voting in country polls for election of government. Travelling is a normal activity. I think Mike can travel. But we don't trust what he says because of allegations of scams.

I reported the scam of foundation fee to Prefect Money  and Mike's account was blocked. The Gmail user claimed "I am Mike" sent an email warning and threatened to remove my membership and the whole genealogy. I was scammed by Mike of the foundation fees but not getting the foundation.

Mike can travel - the question is what happens on his return, as no foreigners are allowed into Indonesia. I have officials say (Visa  dep at the danish embassy) he can't enter and officials in JKT says he can. Either way, he will have to stay at a self-paid hotel for two weeks.
(17-03-2021, 02:11 AM)vsbvictim Wrote: As posted by BOGOR ;

Mike is going nowhere.

Indonesia has a 100% entry ban for all foreigners and since he is a fucking low-life, no class, lying Canadian, then he can travel, but not return! The Indonesian government said as late as yesterday (Monday, March 15. 2021) that Bali Island will be the first place in Indonesia to test re-open Indonesia, ultimo January or primo February 2022.

https://indonesiaexpat.id/news/bali-open...arly-2022/

Hi guys, 
I had a wild dream the other night that E65 was still going (fantasy?).  I've read a few posts about Mike etc and it appears that there are still updates coming through to people.  I haven't received any for years now and can't seems to get onto virtual safe box anymore.  Could you or someone else please steer me in the right direction?  Thanks Smile
Mike can return freely as a PA to live with the family. He is not treated as a foreigner when he has a permanent resident.
(22-03-2021, 11:54 PM)LolaB Wrote: Hi guys, 
I had a wild dream the other night that E65 was still going (fantasy?).  I've read a few posts about Mike etc and it appears that there are still updates coming through to people.  I haven't received any for years now and can't seems to get onto virtual safe box anymore.  Could you or someone else please steer me in the right direction?  Thanks Smile

Dear Lola

You will find most of the so-called updates in this forum, but don't keep your hopes high, because all so-called updates tell absolutely nothing, just a bunch of wrongly spelled hot air and rubbish.

VSB is dead, just like E65 and all the other scams Mike has presented to the world since he stopped selling lottery tickets in Canada back in 1998.
(23-03-2021, 01:05 AM)borneo Wrote: Mike can return freely as a PA to live with the family. He is not treated as a foreigner when he has a permanent resident.

The reason Im not so sure is that I hold a social visa with multiple entrance, but I cant enter Indonesia.