Poll: Do you think Mike is going nowhere ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yep, He is just sitting on his ass at home
91.46%
75 91.46%
No, he is actually flying to a few countries
8.54%
7 8.54%
Total 82 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mike is going NOWHERE !!!
hi Jorgen, I tell you once again that the visa-holder status is a different thing to the legal permanent resident status.

I have spoken with the Embassy of Indonesia in Argentina and they pointed out that a legal resident of Indonesia is able to re-enter that country as many times as he/she wants. That is the official source I referred to in my previous posting.
(25-03-2021, 11:33 PM)martin_argentina Wrote: hi Jorgen, I tell you once again that the visa-holder status is a different thing to the legal permanent resident status.

I have spoken with the Embassy of Indonesia in Argentina and they pointed out that a legal resident of Indonesia is able to re-enter that country as many times as he/she wants. That is the official source I referred to in my previous posting.

As I said earlier the "major" (I really don't have the English word for this person, but he is responsible for the area where I and my wife have a house) an official guy and he still claim that I'm not allowed to enter, and I have the social visa which is almost the same as a permanent visa, just that I have to pay ehhh  Angel renew every 6. month.

The Danish embassy in JKT has given me the changed and new information, that we can go, but it is still 2 weeks in self-paid quarantine.

Never the less Martin, you will not, and that is in never ever see a single dime from Mike, and that's no matter how many times Mike intends to travel (if he travels, the poll says clearly that almost 90% believe Mike is full of shit - and biiig surprise we all know that Mike is full of shit) it will still not give any a single dime.

I could not care less if Mike travels or not, even if he went to hell for that matter, my point is still the same as it has been since December 2004, to let people know that Mike is a simple thief that lies his teeth out all the time and every day.

So instead of calling embassies and try to place some kind of responsibility with me, then you should spend your energy to find the smoking gun that can take Mike down once and for all so this fora cant close and all go on with their lives  Smile
(22-03-2021, 11:54 PM)LolaB Hi guys, I\ve read a few posts about Mike etc and it appears that there are still updates coming through to people.  I haven't received any for years now and can't seems to get onto virtual safe box anymore.  Could you or someone else please steer me in the right direction?  Thanks :) Wrote:
(17-03-2021, 02:11 AM)vsbvictim Wrote: As posted by BOGOR ;

Mike is going nowhere.

Indonesia has a 100% entry ban for all foreigners and since he is a fucking low-life, no class, lying Canadian, then he can travel, but not return! The Indonesian government said as late as yesterday (Monday, March 15. 2021) that Bali Island will be the first place in Indonesia to test re-open Indonesia, ultimo January or primo February 2022.

https://indonesiaexpat.id/news/bali-open...arly-2022/

Hi guys, 
I had a wild dream the other night that E65 was still going (fantasy?).  I've read a few posts about Mike etc and it appears that there are still updates coming through to people.  I haven't received any for years now and can't seems to get onto virtual safe box anymore.  Could you or someone else please steer me in the right direction?  Thanks Smile
Jorgen, I called just 1 Embassy (not in plural) and that was in order to have another official source in addition to the one I had previously and also in reaction to your  comment as you are still confusing Visa with Residency, which are different status.  Even in case you are granted a Lifetime Visa, that is a different thing to having Residency.
I do not intend to place any responsability with you.
(27-03-2021, 02:27 AM)LolaB Wrote:
(22-03-2021, 11:54 PM)LolaB Hi guys, I\ve read a few posts about Mike etc and it appears that there are still updates coming through to people.  I haven Wrote:
(17-03-2021, 02:11 AM)vsbvictim Wrote: As posted by BOGOR ;

Mike is going nowhere.

Indonesia has a 100% entry ban for all foreigners and since he is a fucking low-life, no class, lying Canadian, then he can travel, but not return! The Indonesian government said as late as yesterday (Monday, March 15. 2021) that Bali Island will be the first place in Indonesia to test re-open Indonesia, ultimo January or primo February 2022.

https://indonesiaexpat.id/news/bali-open...arly-2022/

Hi guys, 
I had a wild dream the other night that E65 was still going (fantasy?).  I've read a few posts about Mike etc and it appears that there are still updates coming through to people.  I haven't received any for years now and can't seems to get onto virtual safe box anymore.  Could you or someone else please steer me in the right direction?  Thanks Smile

Keep on dreaming  Big Grin
(23-03-2021, 07:38 AM)Bogor Wrote:
(22-03-2021, 11:54 PM)LolaB Wrote: Hi guys, 

Dear Lola

You will find most of the so-called updates in this forum, but don't keep your hopes high, because all so-called updates tell absolutely nothing, just a bunch of wrongly spelled hot air and rubbish.

VSB is dead, just like E65 and all the other scams Mike has presented to the world since he stopped selling lottery tickets in Canada back in 1998.

Jorgen, was MIKE selling lottery tickets from the taxi cab he was driving?
Hi AnotherFuckedMember

Because of his (Mike Poulos) bank check fraud, he ended up in prison, and that is one of the reasons why he hates the USA. After that and as I remember he had a job as a limo driver, and one time in Sweden he actually drove a limo, and that is not like driving a Fiat :-) so no doubt, he has driven a limo before.

Again as I remember, because all these stories were shared back in 1999 when Mike was in Denmark the first time. Mike was in Denmark several times, and we had a blast of a party every time. Rented a Jaguar and drove Copenhagen, Stockholm, Oslo, and back to Copenhagen in one weekend.

Anyhow Mike had a friend who is or was connected to Indonesia in some way (I cant remember his name, but he is not a fan of Mike anymore) and back in 1997, Mike went to Jakarta for the first time. Here he met Lita (his first wife). He went back to Canada and here he started to sell lottery tickets. In 1998 he went back to Jakarta and lived in a single room so-called COZ. He works as a phone card (SIM card) seller, basically going around and present the phone company and the SIM card.

Lita was working in a mall. Mike bought his first computer and then he started his "business" E65 - an idea his prison mate involved Mike Poulos in.

The rest is history, pay 5 dollar fee, then buy worthless debit cards, and from here it went fast. ComShares, fake SIM cards, Silver & Gold, restaurant.

As far as I know, Mike has not worked with anything since he burned down his restaurant other than his investment scams.
(23-03-2021, 07:38 AM)Bogor thanks for the low down.  I didn\t hold much hope but am the eternal optimist so went looking.  Will read the updates thanks for the suggestion! Wrote:
(22-03-2021, 11:54 PM)LolaB Wrote: Hi guys, 

Dear Lola

You will find most of the so-called updates in this forum, but don't keep your hopes high, because all so-called updates tell absolutely nothing, just a bunch of wrongly spelled hot air and rubbish.

VSB is dead, just like E65 and all the other scams Mike has presented to the world since he stopped selling lottery tickets in Canada back in 1998.
(28-03-2021, 06:34 PM)Bogor Wrote: Hi AnotherFuckedMember

Because of his (Mike Poulos) bank check fraud, he ended up in prison, and that is one of the reasons why he hates the USA. After that and as I remember he had a job as a limo driver, and one time in Sweden he actually drove a limo, and that is not like driving a Fiat :-) so no doubt, he has driven a limo before.

Again as I remember, because all these stories were shared back in 1999 when Mike was in Denmark the first time. Mike was in Denmark several times, and we had a blast of a party every time. Rented a Jaguar and drove Copenhagen, Stockholm, Oslo, and back to Copenhagen in one weekend.

Anyhow Mike had a friend who is or was connected to Indonesia in some way (I cant remember his name, but he is not a fan of Mike anymore) and back in 1997, Mike went to Jakarta for the first time. Here he met Lita (his first wife). He went back to Canada and here he started to sell lottery tickets. In 1998 he went back to Jakarta and lived in a single room so-called COZ. He works as a phone card (SIM card) seller, basically going around and present the phone company and the SIM card.

Lita was working in a mall. Mike bought his first computer and then he started his "business" E65 - an idea his prison mate involved Mike Poulos in.

The rest is history, pay 5 dollar fee, then buy worthless debit cards, and from here it went fast. ComShares, fake SIM cards, Silver & Gold, restaurant.

As far as I know, Mike has not worked with anything since he burned down his restaurant other than his investment scams.

Thanks for providing this profile of a scammer. Once a scumbag, always a scumbag.

If MIKE ever got off his ass and learned how to use a computer properly, he might just be able to start scamming in the cryptoverse.
SCAMMER MIKE POULOS will be able to go back to Indonesia in case he travels abroad but will he really fly?  in previous years SCAMMER MIKE POULOS stated many times that he made trips outside Indonesia but he never has shown any evidence (plane tickets, hotel folio, restaurant bill, etc.).  But even though SCAMMER MIKE POULOS provides documents as a proof of a trip overseas that doesn't mean that trip was related to the E65 Endowment65  program. So how can we know?

Let's take the update of May 2018 in which SCAMMER MIKE POULOS said "the bank packages are ready to be shipped" Big Grin   so the obvious question is:  what happened with those 10K bank packages?  were they destroyed?  or perhaps they never existed Dodgy  

Garlin, as a final word for you, I kindly ask you to keep this website as it will prevent SCAMMER MIKE POULOS scamming other people. Please!