Tell us what you know!
Some questions:

How can we contact Mike?
Jeffs contact info?
VSB contact info?

Please share what you know?

Best from me to you all!
https://rumormillnewsinsights.blogspot.c...ience.html
(06-04-2021, 06:16 PM)Bogor Wrote: https://rumormillnewsinsights.blogspot.c...ience.html

Thanks Jorgen

I still do not have the contact infos. I would like to have them. It seems that some have them, maybee not among us here?
I would like to set some pressure on them "running it".

I have personally met Mike in other matters around 2001. He seemed quite reliable then. I got a very personal e-mal around 5 years ago, after I contacted him at the current email address then (got it from Jeff). All good.
No e-mail address to contact Mike nowadays...

I had an ongoing online contact with Jeff Gordon, until a couple of years ago, when e-mails bounced

Now all channels for contact seem to be closed

So! You who have some actual contact information, please let me know, so I can get to them! I am furious!
(06-04-2021, 08:36 PM)dreamline Wrote:
(06-04-2021, 06:16 PM)Bogor Wrote: https://rumormillnewsinsights.blogspot.c...ience.html

Thanks Jorgen

I still do not have the contact infos. I would like to have them. It seems that some have them, maybee not among us here?
I would like to set some pressure on them "running it".

I have personally met Mike in other matters around 2001. He seemed quite reliable then. I got a very personal e-mal around 5 years ago, after I contacted him at the current email address then (got it from Jeff). All good.
No e-mail address to contact Mike nowadays...

I had an ongoing online contact with Jeff Gordon, until a couple of years ago, when e-mails bounced

Now all channels for contact seem to be closed

So! You who have some actual contact information, please let me know, so I can get to them! I am furious!

That's not an encouraging sign at all, when you are unable to contact all those individuals you used to have contact with.
Dreamline,

There is NOTHING you can do to "pressure" them by typing emails.

That's like trying to scare off a bear with a smile. Why on earth would they be intimidated by your email which they would just delete and block ??

And sorry but best not to get in contact with these scammers.

I moderate this forum to not let any "lost members" get back into this scam of twenty two years. The fewer people keep sending money to MIKE, the better for humanity.

So any contact info any member posts here will be DELETED. Don't bother trying, folks. No point in doing it anyway.

This scam will end THIS YEAR.
(07-04-2021, 03:44 AM)vsbvictim Wrote: Dreamline,

That's like trying to scare off a bear with a smile. Why on earth would they be intimidated by your email which they would just delete and block ??

I moderate this forum to not let any "lost members" get back into this scam of twenty two years. The fewer people keep sending money to MIKE, the better for humanity.

So any contact info any member posts here will be DELETED. Don't bother trying, folks. No point in doing it anyway.

Hey vsbvictim - do you have evidence this scam will end this year. You have also said we hear it from you first. Well come up with the evidence we are waiting with baited breath. Enlighten us on your deep knowledge of Mike's plans. No one here seems to have any contact with Poulos so how have you been privy to this inside information. After all this a forum where we expose all aspects of Mike's life and scams. So how do you know this scam will end this year ?
(09-04-2021, 08:32 AM)Mike\s Nemesis Wrote:
(07-04-2021, 03:44 AM)vsbvictim Wrote: Dreamline,

Hey vsbvictim - do you have evidence this scam will end this year. You have also said we hear it from you first. Well come up with the evidence we are waiting with baited breath. Enlighten us on your deep knowledge of Mike's plans. No one here seems to have any contact with Poulos so how have you been privy to this inside information. After all this a forum where we expose all aspects of Mike's life and scams. So how do you know this scam will end this year ?

Very good question! No answer... Some people seem to have the answers, and contact info too.
several E65 Endowment65 members know how to get in touch with SCAMMER JEFF GORDON or SCAMMER HANSEL KAO, for instance. However, they feel discouraged to post in this Forum, having fear their opinions being censored. Some of them are convinced SCAMMER MIKE POULOS is an honest and hard-working person as well as a legitimate business man. I do disagree with those E65 members having that viewpoint but I believe they should be allowed to post their opinions as this forum has to be open to diversity. Wink
(05-05-2021, 07:11 AM)american-e65-scammed Wrote: several E65 Endowment65 members know how to get in touch with SCAMMER JEFF GORDON or SCAMMER HANSEL KAO, for instance. However, they feel discouraged to post in this Forum, having fear their opinions being censored. Some of them are convinced SCAMMER MIKE POULOS is an honest and hard-working person as well as a legitimate business man. I do disagree with those E65 members having that viewpoint but I believe they should be allowed to post their opinions as this forum has to be open to diversity. Wink

As long as people write and reply with respect for one another then all are welcome.

Any post from any who post in here, and promoting anything from Mike Poulos or suggest, ask or begging for money to cover any story which in any way involves Mike Poulos, will be either edited or deleted.

So 2 simple rules, behave and don't ask for money or ask members to join other scams  Cool
(05-05-2021, 08:09 AM)Bogor Wrote:
(05-05-2021, 07:11 AM)american-e65-scammed Wrote: several E65 Endowment65 members know how to get in touch with SCAMMER JEFF GORDON or SCAMMER HANSEL KAO, for instance. However, they feel discouraged to post in this Forum, having fear their opinions being censored. Some of them are convinced SCAMMER MIKE POULOS is an honest and hard-working person as well as a legitimate business man. I do disagree with those E65 members having that viewpoint but I believe they should be allowed to post their opinions as this forum has to be open to diversity. Wink

As long as people write and reply with respect for one another then all are welcome.

Any post from any who post in here, and promoting anything from Mike Poulos or suggest, ask or begging for money to cover any story which in any way involves Mike Poulos, will be either edited or deleted.

So 2 simple rules, behave and don't ask for money or ask members to join other scams  Cool
I found MIKE's telegram contact and posted it here. My post was edited by removing MIKE's telegram contact, that seems like censorship to me. 

I'm sure any member on this forum realizes MIKE is a scammer and E65/Plus20K/VSB is a scam and as such no member in their right mind is not going to contact MIKE via Telegram to send him money. I put MIKE's Telegram contact in this forum for members to have means to contact him to inquire, vent , or harass.