Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Mike Poulos poor?
Star 
Normally when Mike produces an update, then he has had 2 or 3 glasses of red wine too much, or just got pissed over something totally irrelevant for the rest of the world.

Now its 2½ month ago the little scammer promised you an update when he returned from his "up to 2 months travel", so either he has not had anything to get pissed over, or he is out of red wine  Rolleyes

Nevertheless, no update as usual, and the update that may show up will contain the usual blablabla and you still have not become wiser.

Could be fun to make a poll that shows how many of you who read this forum feel that Mike Poulos so-called updates make them feel closer to a payout day, but with only around 80 votes on the last poll, then it isn't worth it  Angel

This summer will be somehow a copy of last summer, no travel as there are too many challenges, masks, tests, vaccine, Corona Passport and what not, so it will be a trip around Denmark  Cool

Great summer to all.
On May 26, 2021 I have been told the following:

"I have no news about an update from Mike; his trip is still
ongoing, as far as I know."
(03-06-2021, 12:52 PM)martin_argentina Wrote: On May 26, 2021 I have been told the following:

Information with absolutely no value what so ever. It could’ve been blablabla witch have precisely same “high” value.  Cool
(03-06-2021, 03:35 PM)Bogor Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 12:52 PM)martin_argentina Wrote: On May 26, 2021 I have been told the following:

Information with absolutely no value what so ever. It could’ve been blablabla witch have precisely same “high” value.  Cool

The only ongoing trip Buffoon Mike is on is to the dungeons of the underworld  Angry
hey garlin,

as SCAMMER MIKE POULOS always has been doing, he will never send an E65 Endowment65 update on time (I mean, the time he promised), so many times he used imprecise expressions, the typical "OR SO", that's why I called "OR SO" updates....

I guess the next update will be out in the next 1 or 2 weeks "or so"...