Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MIKE POULOS is MISSING
I heard through the members grapevine that MIKE is MISSING for three months now

Gone gone gone, probably for good

Also heard that he was arrested trying to enter USA

He duped some local Indonesian investors too and now they are after him and his wife

Bogor maybe you can get more info from your Indonesian sources
(10-06-2021, 02:47 AM)vsbvictim Wrote: I heard through the members grapevine that MIKE is MISSING for three months now

He duped some local Indonesian investors too and now they are after him and his wife

I have sent a message to Bogor and awaiting an answer, however, I believe its a rumor, but for sure don't expect Jeff Gordon will clarify anything.
(10-06-2021, 09:55 AM)Bogor Wrote:
(10-06-2021, 02:47 AM)vsbvictim Wrote: I heard through the members grapevine that MIKE is MISSING for three months now

I have sent a message to Bogor and awaiting an answer, however, I believe its a rumor, but for sure don't expect Jeff Gordon will clarify anything.

No one in Jakarta can confirm that Mike has been traveling, especially to the USA.
These facts are confirmed :

MIKE left Indonesia on March 17

He went to Canada and tried to enter USA

He got detained in USA.

Today his whereabouts are unknown

Exclusive members , who previously can contact him, cannot contact him anymore

Any text sent to him shows as sent but not delivered

He duped some Indonesian local investors (they are not aware of his past scams) including someone who is a famous public figure

These local investors are angry and are looking for him. He has been missing for THREE MONTHS

Meanwhile, all you members reading this, you all are waiting for his updates saying PAYOUT, right ? You have no idea what is happening. THIS is what is happening, just so you know

Go ahead. Call him, Text him, email him. HE WILL NOT REPLY
(16-06-2021, 01:29 AM)vsbvictim Wrote: These facts are confirmed :

He got detained in USA.

He duped some Indonesian local investors (they are not aware of his past scams) including someone who is a famous public figure

These local investors are angry and are looking for him. He has been missing for THREE MONTHS

Meanwhile, all you members reading this, you all are waiting for his updates saying PAYOUT, right ? You have no idea what is happening. THIS is what is happening, just so you know

Could be nice with some official documentation :-)

He got detained in USA.

Well Mr vsbvictim I assume that because you say that this is fact and that it has been confirmed that you have the proof to back up what you are saying. I am sure that the forum would love to see this alleged proof.
As for going through Canada to get into USA, why would he do that if what Jorgen has said that he has a criminal record in Canada, I am sure they would have arrested him there and not let him transit through to the USA
I thought this forum was for factual information not just speculation or accusation.
(18-06-2021, 11:36 AM)CRAMER Wrote:

He got detained in USA.

Well Mr vsbvictim I assume that because you say that this is fact and that it has been confirmed that you have the proof to back up what you are saying. I am sure that the forum would love to see this alleged proof.
As for going through Canada to get into USA, why would he do that if what Jorgen has said that he has a criminal record in Canada, I am sure they would have arrested him there and not let him transit through to the USA
I thought this forum was for factual information not just speculation or accusation.
Mikes criminal record (prison time) was in USA. 

I have spoked with VSBVictim, and he do have some information that is correct, but I also have informations saying Mike hasn’t been out of Indonesia for the last 12 months, so factual information is hard to get as no one wants to help paying for a private investigator. 

Fact remains, that since 1999 no one has got paid!
I concur with CRAMER, accusations must be proved. 
I am fed up with the FAKE NEWS spread in this E65 Endowment65 Forum.
The same few people over and over again spread rumors and circulate stories of uncertain and doubtful truth. That's the reason why many other forum members don't want to participate.

CRAMER