Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fake News, Rumors and Lies.
Heart 
It happens I talk to Martin-Argentina and VSBVictim either via email or phone, and I can inform you that when you put our information together, logic pictures appear.

I can not elaborate on where Martin and VSBVicitm get their information from, but I get mine from the former chief programmer who was employed by Mike, and he can tell what lies behind, how the IT systems were built to cheat the members, especially when it came to the scam called ComShares.

Then I have information from people who are really close to Mike, but they are also people who are not so happy when the talk comes to Mike, and therefore there is always a probability that this information is based on emotions and not facts.

So when I hear that Mike has not been out traveling for the last 12 months, it's not the same as fake news, but it's not necessarily carved in stone either.

When VSBVictim writes Mike is detained in the US, it is because VSBVictim's informants told him so, plus all the other information that wasn't told here, and these untold informations fits with the informations I have, so MAYBE its true, but no one wants to put up their faces and confirm what ever, because deep inside way to many still dream of the pay out day - and that will never occur - and this isn't fake news!!

American-e65-scammed and Cramer instead of scolding and giving explanations that no one bothers to use this forum, so come up with solutions!

I pay about 120 usd a year for this forum, the money I could easily use for is new shirt a year instead, but for the last 8 years I have paid for this madness.

My suggestion is that we could, for example, choose Martin-Argentina (or anyone) as treasurer, and then raise enough funds to put a private detective to track down and document Mike Poulos' doings when it comes to travel activity as well as businesses.

It should be quite simple to find out which of the celebrities in Jakarta Mike Poulos has cheated, likewise, it should not be impossible to break any "red tape" to find out if Mike has traveled or not.

When we look back to 1999 - that is 22 years back in time, it is not me, or VSBVictim who has or should have problems with the truth, because it is not us who promised 20,000 usd payment after 6 weeks. And then there is all the other scams like Plus20k, VSB, funds and VIP foundations, useless bank cards and much more.

So instead of picking on those who are readers of this forum (about 700 readers daily), hen maybe it was an idea to come up with solutions?

Mine is that we raise a few thousand dollars and get Mike's former chief programmer to fix a private detective?
hey garlin,

the first step to a solution is to stop posting any unconfirmed information. Whatever that is posted as a fact must be something proved and verified.  Stating that someone has been arrested is something very strong and cannot be said in loud voice when it is in the stage of a mere supposition or "almost" certainly. So bad is to spread an hypothesis. 

As E65 Endowment65 updates always come later than announced, I see likelihood of getting a new one in the next few days/weeks "or so"  Huh
(20-06-2021, 01:58 AM)american-e65-scammed Wrote: hey garlin,

the first step to a solution is to stop posting any unconfirmed information. Whatever that is posted as a fact must be something proved and verified.  Stating that someone has been arrested is something very strong and cannot be said in loud voice when it is in the stage of a mere supposition or "almost" certainly. So bad is to spread an hypothesis. 

As E65 Endowment65 updates always come later than announced, I see likelihood of getting a new one in the next few days/weeks "or so"  Huh

When was the ladt time you received a valid, proven E65 update? As I read your post then you are looking forward for an update as it’s valid and all the rest here is bull shit. Again it’s nothing more than pointing fingers.

No one have spoken to Mike for years, and Martins contact Jeff Gordon is nothing more than a yellow lying chicken, because Jeff knows!

I don’t gain anything by telling that an informer tells me what ever, and if you don’t want that, then I ask you these 2 questions.

1) what is the purpose of this forum?
2) give one reason not to let the domain and web hotel ran out = stop paying?
(19-06-2021, 10:00 AM)Bogor Wrote: It happens I talk to Martin-Argentina and VSBVictim either via email or phone, and I can inform you that when you put our information together, logic pictures appear.

I can not elaborate on where Martin and VSBVicitm get their information from, but I get mine from the former chief programmer who was employed by Mike, and he can tell what lies behind, how the IT systems were built to cheat the members, especially when it came to the scam called ComShares.

Then I have information from people who are really close to Mike, but they are also people who are not so happy when the talk comes to Mike, and therefore there is always a probability that this information is based on emotions and not facts.

So when I hear that Mike has not been out traveling for the last 12 months, it's not the same as fake news, but it's not necessarily carved in stone either.

When VSB Victim writes Mike is detained in the US, it is because VSBVictim's informants told him so, plus all the other information that wasn't told here, and these untold informations fits with the informations I have, so MAYBE its true, but no one wants to put up their faces and confirm what ever, because deep inside way to many still dream of the pay out day - and that will never occur - and this isn't fake news!!

American-e65-scammed and Cramer instead of scolding and giving explanations that no one bothers to use this forum, so come up with solutions!

I pay about 120 usd a year for this forum, the money I could easily use for is new shirt a year instead, but for the last 8 years I have paid for this madness.

My suggestion is that we could, for example, choose Martin-Argentina (or anyone) as treasurer, and then raise enough funds to put a private detective to track down and document Mike Poulos' doings when it comes to travel activity as well as businesses.

It should be quite simple to find out which of the celebrities in Jakarta Mike Poulos has cheated, likewise, it should not be impossible to break any "red tape" to find out if Mike has traveled or not.

When we look back to 1999 - that is 22 years back in time, it is not me, or VSBVictim who has or should have problems with the truth, because it is not us who promised 20,000 usd for payment after 6 weeks. And then there is just about everything else, like Plus20k, VSB, funds and VIP foundations, useless bank cards and much more.

So instead of picking on those who are now readers of this forum (about 700 readers daily), maybe it was an idea to come up with solutions?

Mine is that we raise a few thousand dollars and get Mike's former chief programmer to fix a private detective?

Bogor
You never fail to amaze me with the amount of times you jump about with your opinions.

I am not quite sure what solutions you are looking for or for that matter would provide any closure to this sordid little saga, but I don't believe that paying anonymous people i.e. VSB detective, thousands of dollars for information that they may have that would be relevant.  My opinion is that if someone has information that they have paid for by themselves there is a reason that they did it and trying to extort money from members who are clearly hurting from their own losses is not a humanitarian thing to do. It sounds more like a desperate attempt to recover their own losses.
As you have clearly stated in the past any successful legal action would more than likely be fruitless due to the length of time and the lack of factual information not to mention the cost.

Don't get me wrong I think we all know after such a long time that it is extremely unlikely that we will see anything for Mr Poulos and please do not try and misconstrue my words to make it look otherwise.
The only time I have been anything other than supportive on this forum is when the so called moderator sensors members comments with nothing more than a dictatorial attitude that smacks of BIG BROTHER.

I am sure that I speak for all members of this forum in saying thank you for keeping this platform open for all to read and discuss this matter, but if you feel that you are not being appreciated for what you have put into this or the cost has become prohibitive then I would say that you have two options. 

Either close the forum or solicit for subscriptions from members who are genuine in there search for answer's. I open it up to the forum for their opinion
Cramer, this forum is open to all, the only rule is to register in order to post/reply. We have a few admins in here and I trust them and their reasons to ex. make sure nothing is shared that just smells like sending money to Mike Poulos.

Yes, Mike said no one should send money to him ever again, and yet it has happened several times since Mike Poulos first said that.
When you and others are supercritical regarding the information shared in this forum, it is fine by me, but being negative regards the information’s shared, then there are only quite a few options left.

You say I jump around and conclude high and low, and here I just have to say that you have misunderstood something. I have been saying since December 2004 that Mike is a thief and everything he has had had his fingers in, was, and is a scam. Because of these warnings, I was threatened on my life, my wife was called a whore, nude pictures sent to the family in Indonesia, and what was worse. So my focus has been the same throughout, and I think that since 2004 and until 2021 - so 17 years now it should have dawned on everyone that it is probably not me who is the villain, and the one who comes up with lies and fake news, as I simply have nothing to gain.

I was there, I lived in the same house as Mike Poulos, I was there when he changed his story from a rich American to the dictator Soharto, and thereby found out that everything I had believed in for 4 years was a lie and nothing but a lie.

Since few still doubt my information, and apparently only wants to hear that Mike is great and the payout is coming sooooon, then I am coming up with 2 simple suggestions.

1) Everyone knows Martin_Argentina as the one who has contact with Jeff Gordon and who I perceive as credible as he is one who has lost most funds and is 100% trustable. So we could raise funds that Martin_Argentina manages. I have many trustworthy family members in Jakarta, so we can be sure that when buying a private detective, we will get information that is not "colored" by any.

2) If no one trusts the information that flows into this forum, then there is no reason to have this forum, because who needs to sit and look at something you do not believe in anyway? It costs both money and time to keep this forum, 120 usd a year, and yes, it is small amount, but it is also the principle that it is ME and only ME who pays, and without asking for anything in return.

When I then allow myself to come up with a constructive proposal for how the critical souls can get valid information, then one will not send any money anywhere, or in other words, you do not think you can trust Martin_Argentina, and then you put us in a catch 22 situation. You do not trust people and information and you do not want to contribute solutions.
It tells me that we are wasting each other's time as nothing will ever be changed and then I might as well buy a large bouquet of flowers for my wife once a year instead of wasting time on domain and web hosting.

No I still do not jump to conclusions - I point out 2 simple options - as the only one I come up with solutions and not complains like so many others.
Hi Jorgen,
this forum is in theory only for members (except you, as you said you are not a member of the e65)

Jeff has contact with several other members, not only with me.

You do not need a treasurer, simply can bring a Paypal or Stripe account for collecting money in order to afford the cost for hosting this forum.

There are positive things in this forum, not everything is complaints or unproved news.
(25-06-2021, 03:56 AM)martin_argentina Wrote: Hi Jorgen,
this forum is in theory only for members (except you, as you said you are not a member of the e65)

You do not need a treasurer, simply can bring a Paypal or Stripe account for collecting money in order to afford the cost for hosting this forum.

There are positive things in this forum, not everything is complaints or unproved news.

no worries regard the cost of hosting this forum. 

It was regarding collecting funds for a private investigator.

/JA
(25-06-2021, 09:00 AM)Bogor Wrote:
(25-06-2021, 03:56 AM)martin_argentina Wrote: Hi Jorgen,

no worries regard the cost of hosting this forum. 

It was regarding collecting funds for a private investigator.

/JA

--------------------------------------------------

Even though you can afford it, I'm sure some members would be willing to contribute towards the cost of operating the web site. It is beneficial to all who got involved with E65, and especially for anyone who is not on the VBS Telegram.
Just some remarks regard Counselor´s inputs.

A very good old friend of mine works at Zürich Insurance company, a small business that operates in some 200 countries and has more than 50.000 employees. Years ago I asked him about E65 and his comment was a good laugh, and the most important I remember from his pointers was that there will always be questions regards the policy owners health and the doctor who set the signature that you are healthy can and will be prosecuted if the doctor signs falsely, and maybe more easy to understand, the policy owner must sign personally.

With the above in mind, no one ever has had a legit valid policy!

Many years ago I crashed on a motorbike and got hurt rather badly and for that reason alone, I can't get full life insurance, and the insurance I have is pretty expensive, just because of my accident 45 years ago.

So I postulate that Mike Poulos E65 is not and never have been legit for that reason it can't be done legally, and I still have to see any prove me wrong, all it takes is for any member to call their own insurance company, or call your bank and tell the story that you may get millions one day from Mr. Mike Poulos due to an E65 policy, or call your lawyer. Common to them all is that they may have a good laugh, but they will also tell you that it is not possible to carry out a "business plan" like Mike Poulos´s

As I said - prove me wrong!

Then there is the legal part. No doubt that the USA hits hard on pyramid schemes and financial fraud and indeed Mike Poulos is guilty of both charges, buuuut also as mentioned in an earlier post, Martin Argentina, my wife, and I went to the authorities in Indonesia some 5 or 6 years ago, and yes they laughed at us and asked us how we could believe such a scam, and yes they could understand that Martin wanted a repay, however, all Mike Poulos´s crimes are obsolete, and that goes for Singapore as well as all of Europe.

I have no clue regards the American laws if a case can be obsolete or not, but if I should use the American law sets, then I would go after Jeff Gordon and tax evasion.
What SCAMMER MIKE POULOS is doing in these days is something that he has been doing over and over again  [Image: angry.png]:  he takes a longer time than announced in order to send a new E65 Endowment65 update as he is aware (and reads it in this forum) members are wondering on him, surmising, making conjectures, etc.   Definitively, SCAMMER MIKE POULOS knows how to make himself wanted and wished.  Huh