Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Video with Mike Poulos from June 2021 in Jakarta
Thanks, Jorgen, for posting this to the "general masses." I read all the updates from 2018 until March 2021. It is sickening in so many ways. He took the time to post updates almost daily (some of which were quite long) to the exclusive group, while the VSB members got slighted. And then as usual, those updates eventually slowed down. What is worse were the constant solicitations to send money for new and probably dubious money programs. Who knows what has been going on during the silence of the last six months.
(18-09-2021, 06:54 AM)Counselor Wrote: Thanks, Jorgen, for posting this to the "general masses." I read all the updates from 2018 until March 2021. It is sickening in so many ways. He took the time to post updates almost daily (some of which were quite long) to the exclusive group, while the VSB members got slighted. And then as usual, those updates eventually slowed down. What is worse were the constant solicitations to send money for new and probably dubious money programs. Who knows what has been going on during the silence of the last six months.

Don't thank me, all I do is copy in the material I receive, and no green lights, no censoring, but from time to time some strong wording  Angel

All can post them self, or ask me to do it for them.