Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Video with Mike Poulos from June 2021 in Jakarta
You have been SCAMMED

for 22 YEARS
Mike says the video is from October 6, 2019
WIll be posting the full explanation once I am given the green light.
(10-08-2021, 10:44 AM)Bogor Wrote: The below (red) text was published in March 2021 or almost ½ a year ago, and we know that "dansemusen" love to dance with feminine guys rather than focus on his HUUUUUGe business empire and send millions of dollars to his members. Could it be because there is no payouts?

Hi All,

A long time coming for a update so here it is.

I will be traveling this week. Will be away for about a month or two mostly because of quarantine requirements to where I will be gong.

I have a few places I need to go to get everything finalized and each place will be about 2 weeks of quarantine requirements and this will not be fun at all.

Once I am done, then all is done and payouts will be a few weeks away.

All I can say for now regarding this.

Will be in in-touch when I get back.

MIKE

Martin and how can he EXPLAIN THIS ???
Hello, below I copy the response Jeff emailed me:

Hi, Martin --

Mike says the video is from October 6, 2019, and says:

=====

The bar at the JW, Blu Martini has been closed for over a year now because of
Covid.

Also, with cases at 30,000 plus per day in Indonesia, Jakarta has been in
partial lock down.

Anyone believing Garlins crap are idiots.

Martin sending this also is a idiot.

All Martin had to do is call the Marriott in Jakarta and ask if Blu Martini was
open on the date mentioned or even in the past year instead of spreading the
garlin virus.

Feel free to pass this along
(13-08-2021, 02:54 PM)martin_argentina Wrote: Hello, below I copy the response Jeff emailed me:

Hi, Martin --

Mike says the video is from October 6, 2019, and says:

=====

The bar at the JW, Blu Martini has been closed for over a year now because of
Covid.

Also, with cases at 30,000 plus per day in Indonesia, Jakarta has been in
partial lock down.

Anyone believing Garlins crap are idiots.

Martin sending this also is a idiot.

All Martin had to do is call the Marriott in Jakarta and ask if Blu Martini was
open on the date mentioned or even in the past year instead of spreading the
garlin virus.

Feel free to pass this along

So the super businessman reads the forum  Big Grin And Jeffy too, no difference between these two morons, they are more full of lies than a bull is full of shit!

I can live with the video is old because I'm not the one who stole millions of dollars from people all over the world and told them bull shit for more than 20 years, but typical "Dansemusen" everyone is an idiot and Mikey boy is the saint, is God, is perfect who never do anything wrong, and only him, Mike the chosen one, tell the truth.

Now know that the little piece of shit reads this hmmm waste of everybody's time forum, then I suggest that you Mike try something new - tell the truth!

Cindy got married and why is it that she is pissed at you? Because you bull shit her too by promising her a house on her wedding day, but as always it is just blablabla, show of, and lies that come out of you. Yes, I know this is more than a year old information but it shows who you are - a small pathetic simple thief. So how about you come clean and go back to your gay friend and have a dance  Tongue

The only idiots here are the ones who still believe the shit coming out of you.

I know Jakarta is RED and have been since February 2021, for the same reason we have not been able to visit the family (and look you up), and for the same reason, we all know that you have NOT been traveling anywhere, and again a fat lie from the fuck face!

And Martin your best buddy in Bogor Mike Poulos calls you an idiot! First of all, I really don't understand why you involve Jeffy regards a video with "Dansemusen" swinging his ass together with a cute fruit, because it has no influence if the video is from October 2020 or June 2021, because Mike is pulling all around with all his lies.

Martin, please try to remember what was posted earlier. First, we see a video with Mike hit by Cerebral Palsy, and a few months later "Dansemusen" enjoys dancing with a cute gay. What is wrong with that picture? 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cerebral_palsy The problem with that is that Cerebral Palsy cant be cured, and I might be an idiot and all experts in the world as no one have the same brain capacity as God himself - Mike Poulos. (This is sarcasm).

The next picture that should pop up is Mike told all that he had to travel, I told you no one could travel due to Covid-19. Jakarta has been red since last year, then open, the close. Blu Martini as an example is closed but JW is open, and Soekarno airport is now up on 45% of the travels domestic as international flights. Furthermore, most countries in the world are red at the time Mike claimed he was traveling, and of course, Mike could travel, the rest of the world could not.

Unless Mike is vaccinated at the Canadian embassy, then he might face problems getting vaccinated due to the rules in Indonesia. Before getting a vaccine you need to answer 17 questions and just ONE NO - then you won't get the vaccine. My father in law got a stroke many years ago, and one question is "have you been sick and at a hospital?" where my father in law had to inform that he had a stroke back in 2006 and for that reason no vaccine for him, and even we wanted to buy/pay for the vaccine, the answer is no.

Cerebral Palsy is a serious illness, so either Mike is bullshitting all and is well or he is sick and bullshitting us all. Martin it really doesn't matter if I am an idiot (and I am and will come back to that later) because 2 + 2 = 4 and that not a single person in the world can't change that statement. 

Mike + Scam = no payout - that you cant change. Or maybe you can, Mike + promises = no payout. Mike + invest with Mike = no payouts, how many statements does anyone wants? after the = there will always be NO PAYOUT. Mike + x  = no payout fill in the statements yourself.

So yes I am an idiot still trying to open members' eyes. Yes, I'm an idiot having the forum going on, as nothing will change, or more correctly it will change the day the little fucker dies and goes to hell - or I die for that matter. So there can only be one conclusion and that is that I am an idiot, but I am that idiot that can look at myself in the mirror, Mike cant. Jeffy cant as he is so full of it as he dam well know precisely what happened last week, last year, last decade, and 2 decades ago! Jup 22 years ago the scammer Mike Poulos started his scam, which he stole from his cellmate in an American prison, where he did time for fraud.
MIKE so you LIED to your daughter too ???

You pathological liar scammer !!

MIKE is in hiding because he scammed 115 Ex Fdtn members who "invested" in his gold trading and now they CANT WITHDRAW A SINGLE CENT !!
(13-08-2021, 01:16 PM)martin_argentina Wrote: Mike says the video is from October 6, 2019

Given the green light?? Do you also need their permission to go to the toilet?

nonsense comment Jorgen.
A private conversation by email needs the ok of both sides for being posted
(16-08-2021, 12:35 PM)martin_argentina Wrote: Given the green light?? Do you also need their permission to go to the toilet?

nonsense comment Jorgen.
A private conversation by email needs the ok of both sides for being posted

When it comes to the scammers Jeffy and Mike, nothing is private!!!!!!!!! All their bull shit should be posted, or do you still have those wet dreams that Mike will pay you one day?

Jeffy and Mike both deny reading this forum, but they are both pretty well informed about what is being written, so all their fat lies should be shared without any green lights
(16-08-2021, 10:50 AM)Bogor Wrote:
(13-08-2021, 01:16 PM)martin_argentina Wrote: Mike says the video is from October 6, 2019

Your comments are just a typical example of your arrogance and ignorance.

As Martin explained this was a private conversation that does require permission from both parties to publish publicly.
You owe Martin an apology.

Don't hold your breath Martin it would be a cold day in hell before Bogor apologises to any one