Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
E65.capital updated
(09-10-2021, 05:14 AM)fisher Wrote: Sooo.... The (in)famous channel No.3, the one with 110+ people, is gone now-if I got it right.
Then there is NO reason NOT to post its content here.
I am curious!  Huh

all three channels are still existing. MIKE uses a new telegram account as admin
(08-10-2021, 08:54 PM)fisher Wrote: Hello Martin.
Thanks for posting Jeff's answer.
But I have the impression that Jeff sounded kind of 'angry' if he tells you that you are spreading the Garlin virus.
May be he is running out of answers?

Therefore I said it would be easier for them to post an update-even if it would be full of lies-than always trying to answer questions from many people.

What do you think about Jeff-did he change within the last few months?
Thank you.

Hi fisher,
may be Jeff is a sort of angry with the topic of the deleted paragraph. 
I agree it is easier to post an e65 update instead of responding individual emails but 
who has to do it is Mike
(08-10-2021, 02:44 PM)martin_argentina Wrote: here is another message in which Jeff refers to the e65.capital domain and what Mike wrote in the latest e65 updates.
I suppressed a paragraph in which Jeff says I am spreading the Garlin virus...

Hi, Martin --

Mike's connecting IP is very far away from Indonesia.  I agree the rest
of what you've said is open to intepretation; I can't help you with that.

-- Jeff --

On Tue, Sep 28, 2021 at 12:16:49AM +0000, xxx wrote:
>  Hello Jeff,
>
> That domain name e65.capital is in vegetative state. The March 15, 2021
>Telegram update for the Ex Fdtn group was referred to the allegued
>contact for those 273 members of that group about Bitau, Gold
>partnership, etc. so it doesn't apply to the majority of the e65
>membership.
>
> For the main channel, in the e65 update of March 15, 2021 Mike stated "Will be 
>in touch when I get back" so that is the update everyone is waiting from him. 
>
>Martin

Kinda funny that the two liars/thieves call me an idiot, a virus, and yet I'm the one who tells the truth. And how come I'm the one telling the truth? Couldn't it be Mike and Jeff who are telling the truth?

Let us see, have I ever been in prison? Have I ever been convicted of scams? The answer to both questions is no. 

However Mike has been in jail in the USA for check fraud and Jeff has been convicted for a scam in his old business called Well Now, and had to pay people back, but he never did.
Not to mention that Mike told +100.000 people that they would be paid 20.000 us dollars for signing up the endowment, plus dollars for their downline. 

The payment should be finished on May 1st. 1999 - it is as in NINETEENNINETYNINE!! in other words 22 years ago.

Then Mike made you pay for the Bank Bali card, the bank has been closed for a decade. Then he made you "invest" in ComShares and the list is looong. 

And all that time the innocent poor Jeff configured the servers containing all e-mail traffic, databases, and whatnot, and of course Jeff wasn't curious so he never took a peek to see the mail correspondence between banks, insurance companies. law firms and so on.

Ohh I believe when Jeff says he never saw that kind of e-mails, but it was not because he didn't look, it was because there is no mail correspondence between banks, insurance companies. law firms.

May I suggest all go to http://mikepoulosscams.com/MP_Scam/mike_poulos_scam.htm and especially go over the pictures showing Mike Poulos hacked computer, and start to put 2 and 2 together and ask yourself who is the idiots, who are the virus?

I have said many times now, that opposite Mike and Jeff, then I'm gladly showing up in any courtroom, in the USA, in Indonesia, in Europe, I have even promised that I pay for layers, transport, or whatever cost connected to any kind of lawsuit the two scammers would like to have. Any time anywhere.

I think I made this offer minimum 10 years ago, I'm still waiting, and I will be waiting until we all are dead because Jeff nor Mike have the courage to show up in a courtroom, where it one time for all will show who is the idiot and virus, and it won't be me, as I don't need to prove that I have a multibillion-dollar business going on, I just need to show my salary slips from Mike paid to the HSBC bank in Jakarta, and bring just one witness - the programmer that Mike used over the years, and who is still a dear friend of mine.

Have a great weekend all - and to the dreamers of Mike will send dollars your way, here comes a spoiler alert  - it will never, and it is like in never ever happen  Tongue
(09-10-2021, 02:34 PM)martin_argentina Wrote:
(08-10-2021, 08:54 PM)fisher Wrote: Hello Martin.
Thanks for posting Jeff's answer.
But I have the impression that Jeff sounded kind of 'angry' if he tells you that you are spreading the Garlin virus.
May be he is running out of answers?

Therefore I said it would be easier for them to post an update-even if it would be full of lies-than always trying to answer questions from many people.

What do you think about Jeff-did he change within the last few months?
Thank you.

Hi fisher,
may be Jeff is a sort of angry with the topic of the deleted paragraph. 
I agree it is easier to post an e65 update instead of responding individual emails but 
who has to do it is Mike

Hello Martin, you are right, Mike has to do it.
But what do you think: WHY Mike does NOT do that?
I feel a bit stupid because I simply find no explanation for it.  Angry
Would take less than 5 minutes, does not cost money and saves his/their nerves.

Now Mike and Jeff, that we all know you read this forum, would be very nice of you to answer my question OR finally give us the promised (nearly 7 months now!) update.
How about that???   Cool
Lightbulb 
Dear Fisher and Martin

I have to ask! What is it you expect to hear from Mike Poulos?

An excuse?
Recognizing that he has scammed everything and everyone all his life? 
Apologize for not calling you?

Let me make it VERY clear, in Mike Poulos's world there is Mike Poulos, then Mike Poulos, and finally Mike Poulos. 

Me, you two, Jeff Gordon, and the rest of the world can kiss his ass unless he needs your skills, and that could be IT skills, or you have a huge downline that he can "borrow" from you, etc.

Yes, he did send thousands of dollars to Jeff Gordon when his brother was sick or the time where his house burned or did it burn? But the only reason to send Jeff Gordon lots of money was that Mike Poulos needed Jeff Gordon´s skills. I doubt that Jeff Gordon would dance so much with Mike Poulos if Jeff Gordon knew just how Mike Poulos talk about Jeff Gordon behind Jeffs' Gordon´s bag. 

Or is it that the 2 of you still have the wet dream that Mike will repay you guys? It will NEVER happen.

I have told Martin many times that if it wasn't for Martin, this forum was closed a long time ago, and you Fisher spend time with family and friends instead of wasting your time here and get more and more desperate to get a blabla more hot air blabla "update" from Mike Poulos.

Once again and keep in mind no ONE has done it yet! 

Send me just one real update, that told/showed you just a fragment of progress that involved a name of a business partner, a bank name, a law firm, an insurance company, just something that in fact something that could be documented by just one other person - just one word?

Not even Jeff Gordon knows anything, but he has not lost thousands of dollars either, he has got them for the work he has done for Mike Poulos, just like myself who was paid with your money for the job I did for Mike.

There are many differences between Jeff Gordon and me, among other things I lived in the same house as Mike Poulos for more than 1 year, I know Mike Poulos, I know what was going on and I do not lie and do not hide the truth, because I am 100% sure that Jeff Gordon knows the truth, but you do not kill the golden goose right!

Get a life guys, accept Mike Poulos live on 1st. class for your money and that is it, and when Mike Poulos is out of cash, then it starts all over again because the world is full of fools - I was one of the fools.

One thing I want to say is that Mike poulos IF you pulled the shit out of your ears and listen to other than yourself, you could have been a legit millionaire today as you are one of the most resource full persons I know, and many of your ideas were ingenious, today they are obsolete. Either way, you will end in hell  Big Grin
as I said it before, I am sure SCAMMER MIKE POULOS will re-appear and it will be sooner than later...   and he will try to get more money from us  Angry

SCAMMER MIKE POULOS is not only wasting the funds he swindled to those Exclusive Foundation members but also thinking on how he will convince some STUPID E65 Endowment65 members in order to scam them....  with a new "program" or "investment idea"   Big Grin
(18-10-2021, 01:00 AM)american-e65-scammed Wrote: as I said it before, I am sure SCAMMER MIKE POULOS will re-appear and it will be sooner than later...   and he will try to get more money from us  Angry

SCAMMER MIKE POULOS is not only wasting the funds he swindled to those Exclusive Foundation members but also thinking on how he will convince some STUPID E65 Endowment65 members in order to scam them....  with a new "program" or "investment idea"   Big Grin

I agree I don't think we have seen the last of Mike Poulos
(19-10-2021, 12:50 PM)MezzaB Wrote:
(18-10-2021, 01:00 AM)american-e65-scammed Wrote: as I said it before, I am sure SCAMMER MIKE POULOS will re-appear and it will be sooner than later...   and he will try to get more money from us  Angry

I agree I don't think we have seen the last of Mike Poulos

MezzaB, for me you sound a little bit like Mike...
So how about an update  Cool
Here's a pro tip . I just found out myself.

Members of both VSB and EXFDTN channels, if you scroll way way up you will find a link you can give to other people. Yes, the ones I censored here

Now copy that link and send it to a phone with Telegram which does not have either channels yet.

The surprising result is the answer of what you are looking for : MIKE's final message to all members
When you click on both links a small window opens, saying:

EXPIRED LINK
This invite link has expired

Do you mean THIS is Mike's final message?

The channels themselves still work if you already joined them

Does the link to the FAMOUS 3rd channel still work?