Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Mike in Jail or in Bogor at the moment?
Hello Jorgen.
Are you sure Mike is in Bogor right now?
Asking because if he would sit somewhere in jail would explain he has no access to his Telegram channels.
If not, I don't see a problem in creating a NEW channel to update us.
Strange that Jeff gives more info than Mike even Jeff's info is that he has NO info!
And now we should all accept to wait for the Team to contact us?
Mike is not even making efforts anymore to send out updates even if they are maybe lies?
Nearly sounds like Mike want to let this die in a quiet way, slowly by slowly.
Everything that ever came out of MIKE's mouth for the last 22 YEARS are all LIES, LIES, LIES !

Do you ever receive a cent, not a dollar ?

Do you ever receive proper documents sent by "COURIER" in the past 22 years ?

Now you want him to lie again and tell you that everything is real ? Oh, everything is real because MIKE says so even though you are still getting nothing but lies for the next 20 years until he finally dies

Come on, people!

Think. Think. Think.
(20-09-2021, 08:36 PM)fisher Wrote: Hello Jorgen.
Are you sure Mike is in Bogor right now?
Asking because if he would sit somewhere in jail would explain he has no access to his Telegram channels.
If not, I don't see a problem in creating a NEW channel to update us.
Strange that Jeff gives more info than Mike even Jeff's info is that he has NO info!
And now we should all accept to wait for the Team to contact us?
Mike is not even making efforts anymore to send out updates even if they are maybe lies?
Nearly sounds like Mike want to let this die in a quiet way, slowly by slowly.

Hi Fischer I am sure that Mike is not in prison. For some E65 members, it is another wet dream, but as I mentioned he is not in prison.

My source tells me that he has been in Bogor for more than one year, and has participated in weddings and other social gatherings.

Now I can't figure out if you have very wet dreams regards Mike Poulos, the fact is there is only one-way traffic when it involves money and Mike Poulos, and that is money to Mike Poulos and Mike Poulos only! So if you have even the most amazing wet dream of dollars coming your way, then I can assure you that it will never happen.

Now if I tell you the globe is flat as a pancake, you won't believe me, but you cling to the hope that it MAY happen anyway that Mike will fill your pockets, but what do you base these hopes on?

I might understand you IF and this is a HUGE IF, could provide me with just one simple provable message sent by Mike showing;

1) Money is invested
2) There is a team
3) There is a cooperating bank
4) There is a cooperating law firm

If ANYONE involved with Mike Poulos (those who has sent him money from 1999 until now) can come up with just one single proof, then I will travel to Bogor and give Mike the biggest apology ever, even if I have to bicycle there, and from Denmark, it is some kind of a trip, a trip that of course will be on video from the day I start until the day I say sorry to Mike.

But dear Ficher - it won't happen. I could also have said that the day Mike Poulos sends each E65 member 100$ (total 10 million us dollars), then I cover the rest of the money to the members, that will be in the area of 1.990.000.000,00$ I have to pay the members, and that doesn't include interest for the last 22 years, and only for E65, not for all the other scams, Mike Poulos has orchestrated.

We all know that if you control billions of dollars then your face will be on magazines and telling the world how great a businessman you are. Mike is the type of person who loves to hear himself speak, who believes that no one on God's green earth can cook better than him, sing better, dance better and there is certainly no man on earth who has as big a cock as Mike have. Have you ever seen Mike in the media other than when he got a fine trying smuggling gold coins?

Jeff Gordon, I can't really figure him out. Either he is more stupid than a piece of plywood or he's as full of shit as Mike Poulos is because Jeff Gordon used to manage the exchange server, it is the one that handles the emails that are sent and received, and thereby Jeff Gordon knows quite well that there has NEVER been a team, has NEVER been collaborating with banks, other investment channels or law firms, so judge your self, a liar or plain stupid?

My best advice to you Fisher is to leave this forum, get a life and forget all about Mike Poulos and Jeff Gordon as you simply just waste your time.
I just realize that because Mike has stopped updating his Telegram channels ,

All e65 members google MIKE POULOS and everyone is visiting this forum

Finally everyone can see the truth that MIKE IS A SCAMMER
(21-09-2021, 10:30 AM)Fisher Wrote: Thanks for your answer, Jorgen.
About your advice that I leave the forum: I don't understand you.
I did nothing wrong.
But if it's wrong asking questions (in a polite way) and giving you only the slightest impression to have a wet dream of getting some money you should mention this in the forum rules.
Something like: Only read, don't post-and if you post be angry with Mike.
And maybe, if you read my last post again, you will realize that I don't have 'wet dreams'.
Just want to get information.

ONE wet dream I have indeed:
That people here can post in a normal way and even you think they have wet dreams of getting money from Mike you don't always advise them to leave the forum.

But I know THIS will stay a wet dream...
Dear Fisher, the written word is so easy to misunderstand, but I can assure you that it was with the best of intentions that I suggested forgetting all about this forum. Spend your time better, and on something else more qualitative, for no matter, how we twist and turn, then this forum steals a lot of our time.

You are of course welcome to be here and you are mostly welcome to ask all the questions you want, but the answers may be a little harsh and rancid from time to time, this mostly because if it says like a duck, goes like a duck and smells like a duck - then it's probably a duck  Angel

In other words, even the worst investment would provide better odds than getting as much as a cent from thief Mike Poulos in return.

Last but not least, I hope your loss is not huge, but that you by now have learned that sending money to Mike Poulos is like throwing money in the trash.

Now may you have the nicest day ever.
(21-09-2021, 05:42 PM)Bogor Wrote: Dear Fisher, the written word is so easy to misunderstand, but I can assure you that it was with the best of intentions that I suggested forgetting all about this forum. Spend your time better, and on something else more qualitative, for no matter, how we twist and turn, then this forum steals a lot of our time.

You are of course welcome to be here and you are mostly welcome to ask all the questions you want, but the answers may be a little harsh and rancid from time to time, this mostly because if it says like a duck, goes like a duck and smells like a duck - then it's probably a duck  Angel

In other words, even the worst investment would provide better odds than getting as much as a cent from thief Mike Poulos in return.

Last but not least, I hope your loss is not huge, but that you by now have learned that sending money to Mike Poulos is like throwing money in the trash.

Now may you have the nicest day ever.

Thank you, dear Jorgen.

Don't worry-I only invested what I can afford to loose.

Also for you the nicest day ever  Wink